AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dropped the magwell adapter in a Bushmaster lower yesterday (tight fit) but can't get a magazine to lock in.  The magwell adapter is sitting flush with the top of the lower receiver and the magazine catch moves freely and protrudes into the magwell.  I'm using Metalform mags.  Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
View Quote

Tighten the magazine catch several turns.  You have to get the catch past both the magwell adapter and the edge of the magazine.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No matter how I tried, I could not get rounds to cycle just by using the bolt. I had to drop a round into the barrel by hand and then the gun would shoot and eject the shell normally but feeding was a no go. I was using the palmetto 32 round mags (metal with metal follower). The mag was locking into the rifle but looked to me like it was a bit too low. I'm thinking about experimenting with building up the ramp on the mag block to see if that gets the rounds angled up into the barrel properly. If it does, then I know what the problem is.

The other thought is I wonder if I could use a dremel and do a little more bevel on the bottom of the barrel to make a bit of a ramp. I know I couldn't do too much since it could cause case bulge when firing but I think I could do a little and maybe that would fix my problem of nose of the round hitting just under the barrel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
took my 9mm PSA out for a test run today and was a total dud. When cycling rounds, the rounds kept hitting about 1/16th under the bottom edge of the barrel opening. That was using the metalform palmetto 32round mag. I did test it out hand feeding single rounds into the chamber and everything else worked fine but no luck getting rounds to feed. Picked up some dummy 9mm rounds this evening and been screwing with it to see if I can get it to feed and no luck. Every round just strikes below the bottom edge of the barrel. Not by a lot but enough to jam it. After looking at things, it seems the magwell adapter is just a little too low and I see no way to adjust it since it is top loading and presses down flush.  

Bummed I couldn't really test out the 9mm carbine today. Any ideas?

Were you having these problems while firing, or hand cycling (sounds like firing, but not sure)?  What kind of ammunition were you using?  Is your magazine all the way up in the adapter?  With the mag empty, look in through the ejection port and see where everything lines up.  The magazine follower should line up with the adapters feed ramp.  FMJs work best, since they sort of aim themselves through the feed ramps and into the barrel.

And did you lube the crap out of the gun?  If the bolt isn't going forward pretty fast it can mess up feeding.

No matter how I tried, I could not get rounds to cycle just by using the bolt. I had to drop a round into the barrel by hand and then the gun would shoot and eject the shell normally but feeding was a no go. I was using the palmetto 32 round mags (metal with metal follower). The mag was locking into the rifle but looked to me like it was a bit too low. I'm thinking about experimenting with building up the ramp on the mag block to see if that gets the rounds angled up into the barrel properly. If it does, then I know what the problem is.

The other thought is I wonder if I could use a dremel and do a little more bevel on the bottom of the barrel to make a bit of a ramp. I know I couldn't do too much since it could cause case bulge when firing but I think I could do a little and maybe that would fix my problem of nose of the round hitting just under the barrel.
The barrel should already have a beveled opening.  That, along with the magwell adapter's feed ramp makes the 9mm Colt-style carbine run.  Can you post a picture of the breech end of the barrel?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Tighten the magazine catch several turns.  You have to get the catch past both the magwell adapter and the edge of the magazine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dropped the magwell adapter in a Bushmaster lower yesterday (tight fit) but can't get a magazine to lock in.  The magwell adapter is sitting flush with the top of the lower receiver and the magazine catch moves freely and protrudes into the magwell.  I'm using Metalform mags.  Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

I just tried that and still not catching the mag.  It is protruding into the magazine well a good amount.  I took the magazine catch out and inserted a magazine to see if I could find the issue.  It appears that the magazine is not being allowed to insert fully to the point that the magazine catch inserts into the magazine.  The magazine is being stopped by the bottom of the feed ramp.  Now do it file a millimeter off the magazine catch?  Do I file a little off the bottom of the magazine stop on the feed ramp?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The barrel should already have a beveled opening.  That, along with the magwell adapter's feed ramp makes the 9mm Colt-style carbine run.  Can you post a picture of the breech end of the barrel?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
took my 9mm PSA out for a test run today and was a total dud. When cycling rounds, the rounds kept hitting about 1/16th under the bottom edge of the barrel opening. That was using the metalform palmetto 32round mag. I did test it out hand feeding single rounds into the chamber and everything else worked fine but no luck getting rounds to feed. Picked up some dummy 9mm rounds this evening and been screwing with it to see if I can get it to feed and no luck. Every round just strikes below the bottom edge of the barrel. Not by a lot but enough to jam it. After looking at things, it seems the magwell adapter is just a little too low and I see no way to adjust it since it is top loading and presses down flush.  

Were you having these problems while firing, or hand cycling (sounds like firing, but not sure)?  What kind of ammunition were you using?  Is your magazine all the way up in the adapter?  With the mag empty, look in through the ejection port and see where everything lines up.  The magazine follower should line up with the adapters feed ramp.  FMJs work best, since they sort of aim themselves through the feed ramps and into the barrel.

And did you lube the crap out of the gun?  If the bolt isn't going forward pretty fast it can mess up feeding.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoa!  That doesn't look at all like either of my 9mm AR barrels.  The bevel on the chamber on mine is much more pronounced.  That would definitely give you some substantial issues with feeding.  Have you considered calling PSA and asking about this?

Here's a picture posted by SBR 7-11, showing the breech of his 9mm...

Is it clear how much more of a bevel there is in his picture versus yours?

Does anyone else have pictures of the barrel that came with their PSA kits?  The OP's barrel just does not look right to me.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#6]
that is a major difference in the amount of taper on your barrel vs. mine. Yours is a much better setup and if mine had a taper like that... I'd probably be good to go since rounds only miss by maybe 1/16" and snag on the bottom just like in the pic.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I just tried that and still not catching the mag.  It is protruding into the magazine well a good amount.  I took the magazine catch out and inserted a magazine to see if I could find the issue.  It appears that the magazine is not being allowed to insert fully to the point that the magazine catch inserts into the magazine.  The magazine is being stopped by the bottom of the feed ramp.  Now do it file a millimeter off the magazine catch?  Do I file a little off the bottom of the magazine stop on the feed ramp?  Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had the EXACT same problem.  After considerable fiddling, I hit on something; locked the bolt back and voila the magazine seated with firm force.  When the bolt is forward, it won't seat most of the time.  Hope to get to the bottom of that, but at least it's progress.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OldRock,

Thank you for your purchase.    Please IM us with your order number and we will have one of our techs resolve the issue with your kit.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OldRock,

Thank you for your purchase.    Please IM us with your order number and we will have one of our techs resolve the issue with your kit.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
Wow, that was fast!  Good show, PSA!
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

OldRock,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OldRock,

IM sent and thanks in advance... I do have to admit that responding to my issue before I even called is pretty darn good!
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 3:49:05 AM EDT
[#11]

I just tried that and still not working.  Seems like a magwell issue more than anything.

Here's a closeup of the magazine well with the magazine catch removed and a Metalform magazine (new from CDNN) inserted.  I don't have another ar15 in 9mm to test the mags but all 4 I ordered are the same.  You can see that the magazines are just a little shy of catching the magazine catch.  The magwell adapter is flush to the top of the magazine well.  

Suggestions?  Thinking of just filing down the magazine catch 1mm for a cheap possible fix. Heck, if it doesn't work it's a $4 part.

Ideas?  Thanks!

Link Posted: 12/25/2014 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Thinking of just filing down the magazine catch 1mm for a cheap possible fix. Heck, if it doesn't work it's a $4 part.

Ideas?  Thanks!

View Quote
I'm not a gunsmith by any means. But, I would give it a shot. File a little off. Check function. Rinse. Repeat until it works properly.

I would have a couple more mag catches on the way, since I'd probably fuck it up the first (and maybe second) try.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm not a gunsmith by any means. But, I would give it a shot. File a little off. Check function. Rinse. Repeat until it works properly.    

I would have a couple more mag catches on the way, since I'd probably fuck it up the first (and maybe second) try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinking of just filing down the magazine catch 1mm for a cheap possible fix. Heck, if it doesn't work it's a $4 part.

Ideas?  Thanks!

I just filed it down a little and it works like a charm.  Hopefully ill be able to try it out this weekend.

Thanks!

Update - E-mailed Palmetto about the issue.  After firing 400 rounds of various ammo i'm having feeding issue like other have.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm having more frustrations with my kit. I ordered 2 Metalform 32 round mags to see if they would fix the feeding issues I was having with the Tavor/ASC mags. The two new mags I got will not engage the magazine release at all. I'm getting very frustrated with this as these mags should be the same as the ones that PSA sells, minus their roll mark on the bottom. I tried tightening the mag release with no success. The metalforms would not seat with bolt forward, locked to the rear, or with the upper removed.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I figured out what was wrong with the Metalform mags. The slot for the mag catch in the mags was sitting slightly low so that the mag catch could not engage it. I just used my Dremel and removed some material from the top of the slot on the mags and they will now seat just fine. The picture below shows the difference between the feed lips on the two types of mags I have: Left is Tavor/ASC, Right is Metalform

I'm hoping to get out this afternoon to see if the Metalforms alleviate my feeding issues.

Edit: Put 100 rounds through the rifle with the Metalform mags. It ran flawlessly! I'm very happy that it is running well with them. I'm guessing that the PSA mags have already had the mag catch slot modified to work with their mag block.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#16]
just wanted to do an update to say Palmetto has sent me return label so I am sending the upper back to have them re-work it so hoping that solves my feeding problems. Bummer to have to go thru it but hey... stuff happens so as long as palmetto makes it right, I will be satisfied.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
just wanted to do an update to say Palmetto has sent me return label so I am sending the upper back to have them re-work it so hoping that solves my feeding problems. Bummer to have to go thru it but hey... stuff happens so as long as palmetto makes it right, I will be satisfied.
View Quote

Sounds like that's what's going to happen.  Looking forward to hearing how it runs when you get the upper back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

OldRock,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OldRock,

Hello, Palmetto State Armory,
I think my PSA rifle kit has the same problem as OldRock (top email). It looked to me like the feed ramp piece is installed TOO LOW in the magwell adapter.  The underside of the feed ramp piece sets how high the magazine can seat, and is causing the magazine mag catch slot to be about 0.040" low, not allowing it to catch.  The "too low" complaint in OldRock's email corroborates this idea.

I sent an email to PSA on Jan. 12 describing this problem but haven't yet received a reply.  I understand that PSA is busy right now.
I'll IM you the email message sent on Jan. 12.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Any one have pictures of their kit together and how it is suppose to look? Old Rock... Have you got yours back yet? I just got my kit in the mail and am very interested in hearing how other's kits are functioning?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:46:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Newbie here. Just finished assembling mine using an Anderson Manufacturing Lower.

1. Magwell adapter was a tight fit.
2. The hole for the mag catch aligns perfectly with the lower.
3. The PSA magazines appear to be out of spec. It does not align well with the mag catch without some serious elbow grease.

I also happened to have a Bushmaster lower laying around, but I gave up trying to install it on that lower because the fit was even tighter and I didn't want to risk screwing it up.

I took it to the range, here are some observations:

1. It shoots perfectly with a Genuine COLT 9mm AR-15 magazine. Still a tight fit, the magazine doesn't always drop but the mag catch on the genuine colt clicks without any effort on the magwell adapter.
2. Shoots fine with the PSA magazines. But the PSA magazines remain difficult to lock in.

I will try to post some photos shortly.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#21]
JW2K, I'd bet that the magazines are correct and the mag well adapter is off.  That's what many posters here have indicated with this kit.  Not "way off," but enough that the mag catch slot in the adapter isn't a good gauge of what's working and what isn't.  

And realistically, having several parts (the magazines) off instead of one part (the adapter) out of spec is less likely.  

In my experience, a 9mm magazine well adapter should (when the tensioning screws are backed off correctly) be a slip fit, NOT a "tight fit" in an AR's magazine well, so my gut says the adapter isn't fitting and the alignment of your magazines with the catch is not the problem.

It looks like PSA has been pretty up-front about this issue; I'd contact them with this issue and see what they say.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:43:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I wish they would either include a ramped bolt, or a 9mm hammer with the Kit, Mine runs 100 percent so far with FMJ, have not tested it with HP ammo yet.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:40:17 AM EDT
[#23]
So just to clarify; you guys are using a standard 5.56 lower with these kits or a 9mm specific lower?
and if a 9mm specific lower where are ya'll finding them?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So just to clarify; you guys are using a standard 5.56 lower with these kits or a 9mm specific lower?
and if a 9mm specific lower where are ya'll finding them?
View Quote
The kit is designed to work with a standard, 5.56mm lower.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:15:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm really on the fence about this kit.

Is Metalform making the PSA marked magazines.
Is the bolt a two piece unit? Differnt than the Colt CMMG units?

I'm thinking about building a 9mm on a dedicated CMMG lower, or just ordering a Colt 6951
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:38:52 AM EDT
[#26]
As soon as PSA makes a 5" upper I'll buy one. A Glock mag block would be nice too.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As soon as PSA makes a 5" upper I'll buy one. A Glock mag block would be nice too.
View Quote

There is no such thing as a "Glock mag block."  The Glock's feed angle makes it impossible to fit a Glock magazine inside a standard AR magazine well and make it feed.  For a Glock magazine AR, you need a Glock-compatible lower.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
JW2K, I'd bet that the magazines are correct and the mag well adapter is off.  That's what many posters here have indicated with this kit.  Not "way off," but enough that the mag catch slot in the adapter isn't a good gauge of what's working and what isn't.  

And realistically, having several parts (the magazines) off instead of one part (the adapter) out of spec is less likely.  

In my experience, a 9mm magazine well adapter should (when the tensioning screws are backed off correctly) be a slip fit, NOT a "tight fit" in an AR's magazine well, so my gut says the adapter isn't fitting and the alignment of your magazines with the catch is not the problem.

It looks like PSA has been pretty up-front about this issue; I'd contact them with this issue and see what they say.
View Quote

You are correct, Mr.Porter.
My mag adapter was off.  The mag catch slot in the adapter lined up with the slot in the lower receiver but the magazine itself couldn't seat high enough to line its slot up with the adapter & receiver slots.  I sent a PM to Palmetto State Armory and they quickly replaced my mag adapter.  Now, the magazine seats higher and the mag catch does catch it.  Note that my Metalform magazine seated with the receivers joined AND a bump to the bottom of the magazine.
Glad you're on this forum:  you give good info!

This is on another thread, also (NON ramped bolt.....).
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There is no such thing as a "Glock mag block."  The Glock's feed angle makes it impossible to fit a Glock magazine inside a standard AR magazine well and make it feed.  For a Glock magazine AR, you need a Glock-compatible lower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true. Olympic used to sell them. They don't anymore. I don't believe it would work with a Colt patterned upper. There were modifications made to the upper receiver and mags to use the Glock mag block though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not true. Olympic used to sell them. They don't anymore. I don't believe it would work with a Colt patterned upper. There were modifications made to the upper receiver and mags to use the Glock mag block though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the reason they quit selling them was that they were really glitchy, even with Oly's pretty robust extractor setup.  That could just be my faulty memory, but the geometry just ain't right...
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Didn't want to post this earlier incase some else was also willing to pay way too much for it:Glock mag block
I hope it works!
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Just a quick follow up on my earlier post about having issues with my 9mm setup. I did get my upper back from PSA today. Won't be able to test it till the weekend but I can immediately tell a difference in the feeding lip of the barrel. It has a much better looking bevel on it now. Will try to post up a pic tonight after I've had a chance to hand cycle the dummy rounds thru it and see if it feeds. Oh and just a heads up to others... it took about a month to get it back from PSA.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 12:43:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone played with both the CMMG bolt and the PSA bolt?  I've heard great things about the CMMG bolt working well with milspec triggers (geiselle is another story).  I was just wondering because the PSA bolt seems to be a bit cheaper.  However before I buy either this thread seemed to be a good place to drop the question.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Nevermind

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Received my 9mm carbine kit mid January and built it on a Tennessee Arms composite lower with the PSA supplied lower kit.  It was a standard  kit, no special 9mm hammer.  Selector /safety was not well made and was replaced by a spare.  Complete upper has a wide oval cut ejection port with no cover.or shell deflector.  The mag adapter fit was tight and the mag release lined up perfectly.   Test fired with PSA/metalform mags and worked flawlessly with FMJ.  Will test with a slidefire stock the next time!  The carbine's recoil impulse should make it a good candidate.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:00:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Just e-mailed Palmetto about my magblock issue.  Others have had the same issue with the initial magblocks released from Palmetto.  Using Metalform mags with various types of ammo and it is not feeding reliably.  2-3 failures to feed every magazine.  We'll see what they say.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#37]
PSA has the kits with magpul furniture for $500 again. Deal or no deal?
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
PSA has the kits with magpul furniture for $500 again. Deal or no deal?
View Quote

Curious also, been looking at doing a build in 9mm for some time.

Just not a lot of reviews out there...
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Actually order a magwell and their bolt during the Easter Sale prior to finding this post. Now I'm second guessing my purchase. Sure hope the magwell issues noted in this post has been resolved.

Would love to hear more successful feedback from others that have bought the kit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Actually order a magwell and their bolt during the Easter Sale prior to finding this post. Now I'm second guessing my purchase. Sure hope the magwell issues noted in this post has been resolved.

Would love to hear more successful feedback from others that have bought the kit.
View Quote
I'd like to hear some feedback too.  

If they work, $500 seems like a deal on these kits.  

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/20018/s/psa-16-9mm-1-10-melonite-moe-rifle-kit-no-magazine/category/4442/

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I got one of their 9mm uppers on sale around Christmas time and had to send it back for serious failure to feed issues. Got the re-worked upper about a month later and is better but still jams at least once per mag. My advice would be to pass on it unless you like tinkering with them to get them running reliable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I got one of their 9mm uppers on sale around Christmas time and had to send it back for serious failure to feed issues. Got the re-worked upper about a month later and is better but still jams at least once per mag. My advice would be to pass on it unless you like tinkering with them to get them running reliable.
View Quote

Just out of curiosity, can you give some details on those jams?  What magazines are you using, what ammunition, etc.?  It might help others figure out what is going on, or at least what to look out for.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#44]

Thanks.  I'm with you.  I'll wait a bit on ordering these.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Mine runs great, I bought the 10.5 pistol kit. Before I assembled mine I was a bit concerned about the mag catch cutouts, since I saw that others had some issues, so I enlarged the cutouts on the mags. I ordered two more mags and they work fine without making the cutouts any larger. The only other thing I did was polish the feed ramp and the throat of the chamber. I like mine so much I went ahead and spent the $200 to SBR it.
I have shot 115, 124 and 147 grain from various manufacturers Geco, Winchester WB, Remington UMC, PMC, Blazers, Argulia without any issues.

Now I'm just waiting for my TiRant 9mm form4 to come back.

" />

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just out of curiosity, can you give some details on those jams?  What magazines are you using, what ammunition, etc.?  It might help others figure out what is going on, or at least what to look out for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ammo was rem bulk 100 pack fmj ammo from walmart and win white box. Both had similar jams which were the round jamming with nose pointing up. Jams would not happen if I only loaded 4 or 5 rounnds but if loaded more than that... at least one jam per mag and usually a couple per mag. Mags are the PSA baseplate ones that I understand are metalform.

When the AR feeds right... it is fun to shoot but the random jams suck.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#47]
can someone talk about the accuracy you are getting with the barrel? also what thread pitch is the barrel?
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The ammo was rem bulk 100 pack fmj ammo from walmart and win white box. Both had similar jams which were the round jamming with nose pointing up. Jams would not happen if I only loaded 4 or 5 rounnds but if loaded more than that... at least one jam per mag and usually a couple per mag. Mags are the PSA baseplate ones that I understand are metalform.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds like an issue with the mag block lining the feed ramp up properly with the barrel...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top