Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2014 11:24:35 AM EDT
I'm looking for a 9mm pistol upper for my first project without luck. Most place I looked they don't have 9mm uppers or are sold out. I tried to order from JSE Surplus but they cancel it because they no longer ship to PR.Any advise will appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
CMMG, MAS Defense to name a couple.  You'll need to contact them regarding shipping policies for PR...
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Gunbroker. com......Search 9mm ar.  hth.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]
JSE surplus
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=336

model 1 sales?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
JSE will not ship to PR. I ordered from them and paid with my CC. 2 days later they cancel it and now I have to wait 8 days for my CC release the funds back. That wasn't nice from them. MAS Defense do not ship to PR but they are trying to work with me. We will see.  

Any more suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JSE will not ship to PR. I ordered from them and paid with my CC. 2 days later they cancel it and now I have to wait 8 days for my CC release the funds back. That wasn't nice from them. MAS Defense do not ship to PR but they are trying to work with me. We will see.  

Any more suggestions?
View Quote

Why is that? PR is a US Territory like Guam. You looking for a specific upper or something that's a plug n play?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why is that? PR is a US Territory like Guam. You looking for a specific upper or something that's a plug n play?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Any more suggestions?

You still have ITAR and export/import issues regarding firearm related parts...

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any more suggestions?

Exactly, PR is is US soil. You can ship here everything you can in the 50 states. I think is just company policies or just misinformation.  You can buy a complete gun online,like every state, you just need to have it shipped to your FFL. We do have very strict and expensive guns law like all guns are registered with the police and you need a police issued license to own and a judge permission to carry it. No silencers nor full auto but everything else is kosher. My favorite is minimum barrel length is 1"!

I'm looking for a 9mm upper with ramped bolt with 5.5" to 7" barrel and a 9mm magwell block.

No export nor import issues here because we are a US possession. You car read here in this link about PR shipping.

http://not2pr.com/shiptopr.shtml
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top