Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2014 6:08:30 PM EDT
I just picked up my new DDLES Colt lower today and I notice that the little hook looking thing that sticks up above the magwell can wiggle side to side a bit.  The one on my CMMG lower doesn't move at all, is this something I should be concerned about?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it's normal. The ejector floats. I just finally was able to test my DDLES build today. Everything went great.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine all swapped out today from the CMMG lower and put in the JP BCG and Silent Spring.  I was having a few issues getting rounds to feed at times, it seemed to get better after a couple mags and oiling it.  It got dark on me so I only got to shoot one mag after oiling it, but no issues so far.  I need to get it to 100% since I plan on using it as my main HD gun.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:01:45 AM EDT
[#3]
What upper and magazines are you using?
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What upper and magazines are you using?
View Quote

It's a Sun Devil upper and either Metalform or Brownells mags, I think it was a Brownells that I was using yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Here it is with its new configuration.  Swapped out the CMMG lower in favor of this DDLES, also put in a JP 9mm capture spring and BCG. It's pretty nice and quiet with the Octane on the end of it.  The DDLES lower is a good bit lighter than the CMMG.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top