Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2014 8:27:30 AM EDT
Would someone let me know the approximate overall length (stock extended) for a 9MM AR style SBR build using a TROS 5" barrel and CTR stock?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Approx. 24-25"
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I was guessing 24.5", so I suppose that sounds right.  I'm just trying to get a Form 1 completed without a barrel in hand...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have the same barrel, but with a 4.5" and MOE fully extended, I get around 22.5-22.75

So do the math from there

Would that extra .5" and TROS add on 2" over mine?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't have the same barrel, but with a 4.5" and MOE fully extended, I get around 22.5-22.75

So do the math from there

Would that extra .5" and TROS add on 2" over mine?
View Quote
That's why I asked, thanks very much.  For a regular AR SBR, I just use 19" plus barrel length, but I figured that might not work for a 9MM...  

Again thank you...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea  I thought the same thing.  My Form 1 says 23.5" but I guess it doesn't matter to much.

I just took off my handguard and double checked...Exactly 22.5"   I think you would be safe in listing 23" on yours.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yea  I thought the same thing.  My Form 1 says 23.5" but I guess it doesn't matter to much.

I just took off my handguard and double checked...Exactly 22.5"   I think you would be safe in listing 23" on yours.
View Quote
Thanks again.  I've changed my eForm draft to 23" and now I just need the serial number of the lower sitting at my FFL...

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top