Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 7:03:24 PM EDT
Here is my 22 upper with measurements. I'm wanting to put a rail on it. I don't want a bigger rail. I think the suppressor under the rail looks awesome, but its just not what I want. I want the hand guard to come up to the threads, but I don't think anyway makes a 3 inch handguard.

Here are some pics for everyone else who wants to see how much space is available with a 4.5 inch 22 barrel.

to the tip of the barrel

and this is the length of the YHM mini rails, which are 4.15. This show that the rail would go over the ports.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You are going to have to go custom or use a pistol/mini rail. Maybe cut a carbon fiber hand guard.

MAHA
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 4 inch pistol rail that could be cut down with out a lot of effort...it would bisect some of the vent slots but we could turn a trim ring to press in and make it not look like it was cut off....I'm off I-475 in Macon if you can/want to come by and look at it.......or a 3 inch custom is doable.....
Rudy
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#3]
You can use a car rail & use one of the 5.5" FH for clearance.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top