Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 44
Posted: 1/25/2013 6:05:00 PM EDT
Halt any new purchases from http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/.

I am keeping all the information in this first post below for historical references.

It has been a few weeks since I have been on ARFCOM and I have talked with Jon or anyone with this.  My last communication with him was after a previous few week hiatus and I was catching up with PMs and posts.  This was after reading a post where the DDLES was absolved by a Judge.  This completely took me by surprise and Jon was busy when I tried to reach out to him.  A few days passed, and he called me.  Jon communicated to me that this was a complete surprise to him.  

I asked him what is going to happen?  What about the open orders?  What about the refunds?

Jon didn't have any answers to give me.  He said he still needed to figure it out; he had assets but he was locked from getting them and working with his attorneys accordingly.  Through our conversation, I told him he needs to do something.  He promised he would honor every single transaction one way or another.  I told him that would be appreciated, but the community didn't trust him.  People still had outstanding orders or refunds that he told the customers directly he would take care of (and me as well).  Since the conversation wasn't going anywhere, Jon said he would put a communication together and post here as well as calling each customer.

After reviewing all of my private messages and threads, I told customers privately to do what they needed to do to recover their money.  I also saw that most people were missing one of the following:

- BOLTS
- Barrels
- Uppers

Most were bolts.  People received their lowers, made their own uppers (some still have outstanding orders here), but had no bolts.  I figured I would try one more thing for the ARFCOM community; I have been trying to contact ADCO.  I was looking to have ADCO do a special deal for any of the DDLES customers who are left in the wind.  I have sent a few emails, left voice mails, and even spoke to a guy who once answered the call.  I have yet to get anywhere or even a response. I am not going to give up on this angle, as I think something nice could be done here.

This was a few weeks ago.  I haven't been in touch with Jon or anyone since.  I am trying to get caught up on the mass amounts of PMs.  At this point - I am not sure there is anything else I can do?  My recent engagement has been iffy at best, to which I apologize.  Everyone has a "life" outside of ARFCOM and their own issues, I am no different.  It has been communicated to a few and hinted some on this thread that I do have some medical issues - which is an absolute fact.  I am not going to go into details, as this isn't about me, but rather I will simply state that I am dying like everyone else is - just with some known timetables.  This is the reason you see me popping in and out, like a roller coaster.  My sincere apologizes for that; I cannot control it.

If anyone has any ideas, need information, or whatever - send me an email or private message.  I fully intent on exploring the bolt thing and offering another path for those people who are still missing theirs.  

Thanks,
Mike Haun

==========================================================================================================
Rules:I do not work for DDLES.  I am a customer trying to help organize updates for the ARFCOM Community.  Please read this first post completely.

While discussing the issue with Jon, we came up with an idea that will help everyone while Jon continues to focus on the business & fulfillment (see THIS POST):

- Post your order number in this thread.
- I will edit my original post in this thread with all the numbers from everyone on a regular basis (in the first post) in a list based format.
- I will speak with Jon on a regular basis to get an order status update and communicate that through either IM, Email or within the post (will determine method, depending on the amount of work it is)
- Order status updates may be more elementary at first (until hired staff comes in to help organize); new processes will be put in place to provide timely updates with tangible information.
- I will strikethrough the #'s in the post after it has been communicated.
- I will focus on order updates that have exceeded the DDLES posted 30-60 day wait period first.  If you post an order number after each cadence call with DDLES - I will do my best to start with the oldest order first, picking up your order on the next call.

3/5/14 : I am back!  Read below for how I can help.

First: I went MIA again due to health. This time it isn’t the best prognosis. I don't want to get into the various details, but rather just say simply that multiple medical institutions are trying to play god and put a limit on my existence. I appreciate their time, but have been engaged in the execution of my bucket list. While crass, ARFCOM and DD fell off that list. Yet, as I have been getting some strength and shooting more often, I have been drawn back to the forum. I have been hanging around the General section as it is much more light hearted and entertaining. Yukon caught me in one of those threads and told me to stay clear of this one. Up until that time, I didn't even click on the AR-15 forum header due to this thread and the amount of effort to it took to help others. Well, what do they say? Curiosity kills the cat? Ironic statement as I am curious and that curiosity won't be the thing that kills me....

Anyhow, I reached out to Jon yesterday. I asked how he and the company was doing and gave him an update to my world. I did that after reading this thread. I offered to Jon to see if he would be interested in partnering with me to help out the community again. He was very welcoming to that idea. I told him it would a little different this time, as I honestly do not have the physical capacity to try to do what I did before. We came to an agreement to what I could do to help, based on what I was seeing this thread:

Rules:

- I won't be providing order updates to the masses or status updates for anyone individually. I don't have the time to go through all of that and schedule calls with Jon or his associates to go through hundreds of orders.
- I won't be providing DDLES company updates, batch runs, inventory notices, etc.

- I will be looking for those individuals who have been in a limbo or bad situation.
- I will be working directly with Jon and those individuals to create an individual success plan. That would be either top priority product delivery, refunds, or whatever we come up with.

Round 1 qualification list:
- I want to tackle any people who qualify for the following:
--- Orders that have been placed on 6/1/13 or before--- Orders that have not been completely fulfilled
- I would like to get through and try to remediate all orders within this list by 4/1/14. At this point, we can go to round 2. Each round, I figure we can take a month off of the duration list until we get into a typical "3" month order cycle range.

To engage me:
- Send me a private message
- Include in that private message the following
-- Name (first / last)
-- City you live in
-- Telephone Number to be contacted
-- Order Number
-- What you ordered (I ask this to ensure that the electronic order system represents what you purchased)
- What have you done to get your order (wait, email Jon, etc.)

Thanks,
Mike

Order Update list as if 8/16/15:
- Duh_Bear 2471 |  Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped. Will inquire on the rest.
- bruins2011 2582 | Update 8/16/13 : On special list; will get individual update.
- screamineagle 2752 | Update 2/1/13- item shipped
- ig720 2831 | Update 2/1/13 - item shipped
- hoodfu 2839 | Update 4/1/13 - item shipped
- SCatalyst 2840 | Update 2/27/13- item shipped
- mak91 2841 | Update 2/22/13 - item shipped Update 4/1/13 - Refund complete
- NBDubVee 2842 & 2915 | Update 4/15/13- items shipped
- nyati13 2844 | 3/17/13 - item shipped
- ARnelcheeze : 2895 | Update 4/15/13- items shipped
- TrinityIXP12 2981 | 3028  Update 3/4/13 - item shipped | Update 3/4/13 - item shipped
- DSB 2937  | Update 8/16/13 : On special list; will get individual update.
- isherman 3031 | Update 3/17/13 - item partially shipped | Update 5/3/13 - item shipped
- seerkite 3044 | 3488 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13. | Update 8/16/13 : On special list; will get individual update.
- YukonBoy03 3060 | Update 2/25/13 - item partially shipped | Update 5/3/13 - item shipped |
- StrangerDanger 3113 | Update 3/1/13 - shipped
- dlibrary 3159 | Update 8/16/13 : On special list; will get individual update.  Should ship by 9/1/13.
- totalabuse 3193 | Update 2/25/13 - item shipped
- RWING326 3196 - 3423 | Update 5/3/13 - item shipped | 3423: HG - 8/16/13 Update: will update after 9/1/13 when normal production resumes.
- leadfarminokie : 3229 | Update 5/3/13 - item shipped
- 64FXR 3292 |  Update 5/3/13 - item shipped
- IBSlingin 3230 & 3352 |  Update 3/1/13 - shipped | Update 8/16/13 : After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- Bertinator 3254 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- dweez 3390 | Update 5/30/13 - item shipped
- Cootman2006 3411 | Update 8/16/13 : Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- DANTRAP 3412 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- dirty_newb 3447 & 3448 |  Update 5/3/13 - item shipped  | Update 8/16/13 : On special list; will get individual update.
- DrunkTank 3453 | Update 8/16/13 : Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- rickshooter 3470 | Update 2/27/13 - item shipped
- zbonta 3472 |  Update 4/1/13 - Done
- ex19D_Nerd 3478  | Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped.  Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- japanimal 3485 |  Update 2/15/13 - item shipped
- mdshilli 3489 |  Update 2/15/13 - item shipped
- rmz 3492 | Update 8/16/13 - item shipped on 7/8/13
- knuther 3497 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship lower by 9/1/13. Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- dmb12984 3510 | Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped. Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- brockk 3523 |  Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- jim-analog 3529 | Update 5/3/13 - item shipped
- zenith 3540 |  Update Emailed - item shipped
- M11A1 3552 |  Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped. Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- Youtawn 3570 | Update 8/16/13 - item shipped
- jmgustin 3586 & 3682 | Update 8/16/13 - item shipped |  Update 8/16/13 - I will update after 9/1/13.  Barrels are in the 2nd group to be shipped.
- setlab 3609 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- TXFM 3616 | Update 8/16/13 - item shipped
- 305cya 3629 | Update 3/27/13 - item shipped
- TomInProv 3634 | Update 8/16/13 : Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- speod 3637 & 3802 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13 for the lower; I will update after 9/1/13 as Bolts are 2nd group to be shipped.  | Update 8/16/13 : Will update After 9/1/13; Barrels are in the 2nd group to ship.
- Bacardi_Limon 3639 |  Update 3/27/13- item shipped
- O1gagt 3645 | Refunded
- buymenow00 3649 |  Update 8/16/13: Will update after 9/1/13.  Complete uppers require 2nd and 3rd group parts.
- bkranich 3685  | Update Emailed - item shipped
- DMY 3692 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13. - will check on engraving - but Lower will be ready otherwise
- brombones 3699 | Update 3/17/13- items shipped
- Just1ce4All 3704 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- CaptainKudva 3742 | Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped.  Will update After 9/1/13; Bolts 2nd group to ship.
- Tyler_Durden 3758 | Update 8/16/13: Will update after 9/1/13.  Complete uppers require 2nd and 3rd group parts.
- LFR787 3760 | Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped.  Will updated after 9/1/13 as Bolts are in 2nd group to ship.
- SoCoBS 3796 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- Danimal300blk 3826 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- Patriot_1776 3841 |  Update 8/16/13 - item shipped on 7/11/13
- tommyidone 3855 |  Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- CastorTroy 3860 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- IceCreamMan 3873 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- J_MONEY 3879 | Update Emailed - item shipped
- Tsluci 3881 |  Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- kingfisher318 3882 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- Hamptonman69 3890 & 4035 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13. | Update 4/5/13- item shipped
- theghost87 3893 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- full-mann 3934 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- armored223 3935 |  Update 8/16/13 : Partially Shipped.  Will ship lower by 9/1/13.
- PiccoloPlayer 3943 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- SMPrider112 3947 |  Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- wspe1 3964 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- jperez 3975 |  Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- muzzleloader 3987 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- Motoguy 3998 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- Zbonta 4044 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- ChetPunisher 4119 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
- frostyrice 4122 |  Update 8/16/13 - item shipped on 6/26/13
- AmericanHEMI 4155 | Update 8/16/13 : Will ship by 9/1/13.
View Quote

8/16/13 Update:
It has been a long 4 months since I have really provided an update.  Personal health matters interfered; back on the road to a great recovery!  I spoke with Jon on 8/15/13 and established a rapport again with DDLES after being away for so long.  I will be visiting the forums on a regular basis, fielding questions and providing updates accordingly.  Anyhow ... here is the latest:

1) All of the small parts to complete Glock Lowers, Colt Lowers, and make Sig Adapters have been received.  
2) DDLES is focusing on building and shipping the Glock/Colt/Adapters, catching up on most (if not all) "lower" orders within the next two weeks.
3) DDLES will be focusing on Bolts and Barrels after 9/1/13.  While they do not have all the necessary parts to fulfill all orders, they have also received various components to begin shipping some after 9/1/13!  More to come on this topic.

View Quote

4/15/13 Update:

- Bolts are still hard to come by - but they are coming in at a very slow pace.  The company DDLES gets their bolts from are currently not accepting backorders.  They are looking for vendors to sell them.
- Barrels are 4-5 weeks out for specific units.  Will provide more detail on 5/1/13.
- Glock Small Parts are wrapping up; ETA is 5/1/13 when all will be done.  All the lowers that have been made will be assembled with those parts and shipped out very quick after that.
- VG1's (multi-calibers) are being shipped on a daily basis.
- DDLES made a small run of two color annodized units: "Green" and "Brown".  I don't have the exact color code, but here is a picture:
{picture removed}
- Colt lowers are also shipping out.  No hold up on small parts for those.
- Handguards need to be made.
- DDLES is asking the community what type of "SWAG" would they like to see?  Hats/Shirts/etc?
View Quote

4/3/13 Full Auto Video:

On Page 11, I had posted a video of the DDLES while shooting full auto.  Here it is:

View Quote

4/3/13 BHO Adjustment Post:
Instructions on how to adjust the Bolt Hold Open have been posted.  CLICK THIS LINK:  ADJUSTMENT TO BHO
View Quote

4/1/13 Update:
- Working with DDLES to get their production schedules.  To add some insight; it takes two weeks from start to finish on any given lower.  Yet, the lowers have to be made in configuration.  For example, there will be a batch of Small Glock Lowers; the batch will be made based on Pictogram markings.  Normally they are done with a selector marking of Safe/Fire then Pictograms, then NFA Text, then NFA Picto (based on the order flow).  Therefore, if a customer order a Small Glock Lower with Pictogram marking and the current run just started with a Small Glock Lower with text - it could be 4 weeks.  Another example would be if they just started making NFA Text Small Glock Lowers and have a back order on all small glock lowers (whereas they have to go through the entire combination set) - it could be a while before it cycles back around again.  Finally, this is all without consideration to small parts that have to use the machine time as well (these small parts make it so you can complete a lower, even in a "Stripped" purchase).
- VTLOR has still stuck to their quoted timelines.  I have no real update on this; if I get some time this week I will try to call VTLOR and get an update.
- There is a goal to get the Barrels started next week for manufacturing.  There are few obsticals to overcome at the moment - more information on the next update.  
- Bolts are still very scarce.  There isn't any real good news here - DDLES is waiting on suppliers to provide them.  If you know of a good source, let me know in IM.. I will investigate!
View Quote

3/17/13 Update:
- Multi Caliber Lowers are IN stock.
- There is a small delta between Production & Fulfillment. Please keep this in mind; shipping is a week behind the production runs on orders that can be fulfilled.
- Various lowers are off of production run, but Small Parts need to be me made now. I will follow up on the eta for this on Monday. These Small Parts include "Mags Stops", "Mag Release buttons", "Bullet Ramp". These are proprietary to the DDLES lower itself (and you need this even with a Stripped lower).
- VLTOR has committed to a 4-6 week deliver date of VLTOR Uppers. This would put the delivery on them around April 15th to May 6th time frame.
- Still Back Ordered on: Barrels, Bolts, LPK.
- Elisa is answering phones between training. Please keep in mind - the available list of information for your order when called may be limited. She has an order system that she can read notes on an order, but that is it. Whereas when I reach out to DDLES, I also look at the order notes that they provide me; some periods of time I go through each order and look for specific part updates to see what may be holding an order up, hence a more exact update. Elisa cannot do that at this time for people. Therefore, please understand your update may be limited in information.
View Quote

2/24/13 Update:
- Jon indicated that they have brought another tooling machine online.  This will increase lower production two-fold. The first week of March will have this machine running; ultimately this will produce lowers much faster.
- LPK / Bolts / Barrels / Uppers : Still short.  Vendors are not coming through.  
--- Based on conversations with the vendors:
----- Hopefully some time in early March: Barrel stock can be here and turned out
----- VLTOR has indicated they are "next up" for delivery - although there has been no commitment to when that is.  This was to fulfill an order from November and complete an order from August.
----- Looking to source bolts from anyone / everyone.  A new source has been identified - (more information to come) - could be able to start producing in Mid March.
- A new staff member has been hired; her name is Elisa.  She is currently wrapping up some internal administrative activities; DDLES looks to potentially open phone lines in March again to everyone.  Elisa is also being trained on order intake, packaging, building, shipping, etc.  Good to have another person at DDLES.
View Quote

2/12/13 General Industry Update:

A bunch of this was pulled from FB/News Feeds/MFG's home websites.  The point is to show how the industry as a whole is taking an impact.  DDLES continues to work to resolve the backorders through making their own items.  Please see below.

StagArms: Out.  2 year backordered.  See here: "Currently we have approximately two years of backorders for rifles, upper halves, and lower receivers"  

S&W: Running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.

Remington: Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.  Asking customers and dealers to not call.  See here: LINK

DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.  Parts are backordered 12-18 months. (See here: Back Ordered)

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by lack of bolt carrier’s.

LWRC: Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.  "Back Ordered 75,000 guns"

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/over 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL: Behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.  Review here: LINK

RELOADERS: ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted... Related commentary from Bob Owens: They didn’t know when they’d be getting anything back in stock, from magazines to rifles to pistols. Manufacturers are running full-bore, but can’t come close to keeping up with market demand. It isn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that are sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, and Enfield .303s are gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seemed to have 10-20—are gone. So is their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it. Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years is gone.

View Quote

2/8/13 Update:
- Production is ramping up - raw materials are drying up!
---- Lower Parts Kits are very scarce.  DDLES is contacting everyone trying to secure these.  If you ordered a LPK - you could be waiting on this.
---- Bolts are the hottest commodity - with none available.  DDLES has reached out to multiple 3rd party vendors to get them with no luck.  None are available.  DDLES plans on making their own - looking at 40+ days out before this really gets started; more updates in the future about this.  Simply look at this thread here: ARFCOM Bolt Thread
---- Uppers from VLTOR are still unavailable.  DDLES is calling them quite a bit - trying to get these; so is everyone else right now as well.
---- Barrel Blanks are ordered and will be here, hopefully within 30 days (if not sooner).  Once they arrive, they have to be turned / cut / etc. still.  More updates will come on this.
---- Custom Orders are halted until a standard run of Lowers are built for inventory / order fulfillment.
---- Pre-Annodized engraving is not being done - same reason as custom orders.  This is planned to be resumed once materials and order demands are met.

- New associate starting next week; I will be working with her to help get a few things going to make the order update process for Customers much easier.  It may take a week or two as she will have to learn the ropes (shipping, order taking, etc.)  This is a great thing though!

- Lowers are being made on 2 week cycles right now.  Lots of stuff are being cranked out.  Just need some of the raw materials to be fully clicking.
View Quote

1/29/13 Update:
- Trying out a new order update process (rudimentary until staff/processes/updates occur)
- Small order of bolts has been secured and hopes to arrive soon!  DDLES is still working through the vendor management issues of parts for Barrels, Uppers, Bolts, Lower Parts Kits, etc.  Again - the industry across the board has been wiped pretty clean on this stuff.
- New staffing efforts continue!  Good news in this area, although they are still hiring - people have been secured.  Need a few weeks to get specific affairs in order.
- Continued investment for internal manufacturing in machinery for Custom Lowers and other parts.
- Shipping has been a busy focus - lots of lowers have been sent out.  
View Quote

1/25/13 Update:
1) They are still going very strong, extremely busy trying to fulfill orders.  Currently, they are fulfilling orders that they have direct control over (i.e. manufacturing lowers) while they are waiting on upper components.  They have increased their production runs with additional staff and equipment.
2) Jon recognizes that communication has been difficult, but he made a business decision to focus on order fulfillment rather than dedicating a resource to just answer the phones or reply to emails.  This was intended to be a temporary solution, as he has been hiring staff to increase his production efforts AND hire a nice sounding voice that can take calls and provide email updates.  Jon indicated he was close to having those positions filled (most people care about the friendly voice more than anything).
3) The wait game has hit everyone in the industry - DDLES included.  Specifically, the two parts that have been holding up many orders have been the Bolt's and the VLTOR uppers.  
4) To remediate this, Jon has invested in new machinery to begin producing DDLES branded Bolts; this will eliminate the need to wait on other vendors to fulfill orders to DDLES while offering more options to customers.  He is hiring staff to be able to start this effort.  Realistic estimates would be 4 months out before he could start this process.
5) VLTOR's owner, Eric Kincel, sold the company to Abrams Airborne Mfg. Inc sometime back.  He was retained to continue running the VLTOR division of Abrams.  On December 30th, 2012 - Eric quit Abrams.  Here is a link to that:  http://aftermathgunclub.com/?p=1597.  I called VLTOR and inquired about their backlog in general - they indicated that if you placed an order today for an upper, it would be 6+ months before you received it.  Good news though: VLTOR confirmed that they have another order coming to DDLES well before that.  As you can imagine in general, any management change + national panic of ordering has basically put VLTOR on their butts as well.  Being that DDLES relies on VLTOR for their uppers - it is a domino effect.
6) They are shipping out orders to many customers (I got my lower today - still waiting on a bunch of upper parts).

In the past I have been taken for a product that never came.  It is a horrible feeling with the unknown, compounded by desire to play now.  I feel confident in DDLES and believe things will work out as they should.  The industry as a whole has never seen it this bad before; the impact has been felt at DDLES and many others alike.

BTW: I will post a picture of my lower here soon.

Mike
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Great products and worth the wait. They have taken care of me on all my orders.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Alright, thanks. I guess that's why my September ordered upper still hasn't been fulfilled.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the report, Mike.  This confirms my positive/causal demeanor to the situation at hand.  DDLES makes unique products that drew us to them and the reports from those that have them in hand have been mostly  inspiring.   There are threads that go back a year that say it's worth the wait.  On a selfish note,  I hope that it's still rings true that my vltor upper was/is on hand .  I should have my lower next week and will also post pics (in this thread) upon arrival.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 12:10:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the update, much appreciated.
Sounds like Jon is working on a plan and I respect his decision to handle the increased production needs than to sit around and answer phones.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been waiting on an upper (part of a larger order through my LGS) since last July.  The excuses are getting tiresome - from just waiting for a barrel to just waiting on a couple small parts etc etc.  Now the shit blizzard throughout the industry - frankly I'll be shocked if/when they deliver.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been waiting on a lower that was ordered in August. My last communication with them was at the beginning of December.(Edit: I did receive an Advertising Email for Preordering lowers, go figure) They said my lower was off to coating. As of today I have no idea if that was true or not. I can also appreciate a nice sounding voice on the other end, but right now I'll take Gilbert Gottfried if he could tell me where my Lower is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Just pre ordered a glock lower. Im prepared to wait just hope to be able to finish the build so that im not left with a paper weight
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
1) They are still going very strong, extremely busy trying to fulfill orders.  Currently, they are fulfilling orders that they have direct control over (i.e. manufacturing lowers) while they are waiting on upper components.  They have increased their production runs with additional staff and equipment.

I bought a barrel that was in stock almost a month ago.  I was charged immediately and the stock decreased by one.  My order status is still "invoiced".  

I don't know why they can't take a barrel that's sitting on a shelf, drop it in a box, and mail it out.  It seems like shipping in-stock orders would be the low-hanging fruit, especially when they say they can't ship other orders because they're waiting on parts.

I'm counting down the days I have left to dispute the charge on my credit card (60 days from the statement date, according to Google), and will dispute the charge shortly before that window closes.  I highly recommend that anyone else who has ordered in-stock parts do the same, or risk being stuck with the charge, not getting your parts, and not being able to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 1:03:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I bought a barrel that was in stock almost a month ago.  I was charged immediately and the stock decreased by one.  My order status is still "invoiced".  

I don't know why they can't take a barrel that's sitting on a shelf, drop it in a box, and mail it out.  It seems like shipping in-stock orders would be the low-hanging fruit, especially when they say they can't ship other orders because they're waiting on parts.

I'm counting down the days I have left to dispute the charge on my credit card (60 days from the statement date, according to Google), and will dispute the charge shortly before that window closes.  I highly recommend that anyone else who has ordered in-stock parts do the same, or risk being stuck with the charge, not getting your parts, and not being able to do anything about it.

I would recommend a few things:

1) Email DDLES if you haven't and tell them to cancel the order and refund the money if you wish to go a different direction.  Waiting until a date that you got from Google, instead of actually speaking to either DDLES or your credit card company seems - odd.  Either way, I understand your plight of paying for a product and expecting delivery.  Yet, it seems much more prudent to contact the vendor and/or your credit card company first to understand the process and show of general good faith.  Further, your reputable credit card company would most likely warrant for your protection outside of a government mandate (from your reference of the Fair Credit Billing Act, under the Billing Errors provision).  The prudent thing to do would be to contact them and outline the situation (purchased something, haven't received it, worried about not getting it, attempted to contact the vendor, etc.), annotate the account with their official recommendation.  Depending on what they say - make your appropriate decision.  I have gone through this process and will say that if you haven't attempting (not saying you did or didn't) to try to contact the vendor prior to a dispute will complicate matters with the credit card company itself.

2) Your recommendation to others for risk of not getting parts or not being able to do anything is slightly slanted and/or misinformed.  It is your opinion, but I believe in DDLES, as many others prior to the crisis, waited extended periods of time.  Add in the gun craze to the previously long waits - it makes things take even longer.

3) If you don't want to email DDLES, post up your order # here; I am sure Jon or Brooke or the new person they are hiring will look it up and get back to you.

4) This is totally a guess on my part, but from what I gathered on their website their Shopping Cart system is conducted through something like Authorize.net (based on the "addtocart.sc" page and knowing the online business).  With that being said, it can be setup many different ways; ultimately though - all transactions are batched to process at the end of the day.  I am guessing that either DDLES is auto-processing (normal activity for many online systems) to charge the banks and fund the merchant.  Sometimes this can get out of sorts because if a sale occurs outside of the online system or inventory management - the website "inventory" isn't updated and over-ordering has occurred.  Right now - this is occurring all over the place as also seen here on ARFCom; there was a thread in the reloading section where Midway or something had 6k bullets and many people ordered it while in-stock, only to find out later it was sold out and they were put on a back order.  The main difference in that situation vs. this one is that Midway has their processes and business resources in a more mature state, so that they were able to notify the customer when this occurred.  This is hypothetical to if this situation has occurred with DDLES, but I am guessing I am not very far off.  One thing I have seen from DDLES - if they have it they ship it.  Either way, this is growing pains for a small company; I believe Jon would be the first to admit that improvement is needed here.  I seriously doubt this would have been an issue for you, me or anyone else - if the industry wouldn't have been turned upside down.  Again, this is just my opinion though based on what I know of online systems, DDLES and what I have observed in general (for what it is worth).

Either way - good luck!  I am going to take some pictures of my DDLES lower now; I finger f**ked it all night! This made the wife a little jealous.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 2:21:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1) Email DDLES if you haven't and tell them to cancel the order and refund the money if you wish to go a different direction.

I emailed them many times.  The one response I finally got was that they couldn't give me an ETA.  This was for an in-stock barrel that they should be able to take off the shelf, drop in a box, and ship.  And I don't want a refund.  I want them to ship the barrel I paid for.

2) Your recommendation to others for risk of not getting parts or not being able to do anything is slightly slanted and/or misinformed.  It is your opinion, but I believe in DDLES, as many others prior to the crisis, waited extended periods of time.  Add in the gun craze to the previously long waits - it makes things take even longer.

Actually, my recommendation is very prudent.  If someone buys something, and they don't get that item and don't dispute the charge by the time their dispute window closes, they're on their own.  They'll still be expected to pay the credit card company, but that credit card company will have no obligation to lift a finger for them.  They could sue the merchant, but that's really about it.  Maybe their credit card company would still help them - but that's at their discretion.  This isn't about gun crazes or long waits - it's about only having a limited window of time to dispute a charge for an item you don't receive.  After that window closes you're screwed if, for whatever reason, the merchant can't deliver.

So if folks like gambling that nobody gets hit by a bus, goes bankrupt, has their building destroyed by fire or flood, etc, then they needn't worry about finding out when their dispute window closes.  Me, I'm not a gambler.  So if the barrel hasn't arrived as that dispute window is about to close, I'll be calling my credit card company.  Again, I'd really prefer for them to take my barrel off the shelf, put it in a box, and mail it to me.  Hopefully they can find someone to do that within the next 30 or so days.

Anyone else in the same boat, I suggest you find out how much longer you have to dispute your charge.  As they say - Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 3:44:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Actually, my recommendation is very prudent.  If someone buys something, and they don't get that item and don't dispute the charge by the time their dispute window closes, they're on their own.  They'll still be expected to pay the credit card company, but that credit card company will have no obligation to lift a finger for them.  They could sue the merchant, but that's really about it.  Maybe their credit card company would still help them - but that's at their discretion.  This isn't about gun crazes or long waits - it's about only having a limited window of time to dispute a charge for an item you don't receive.  After that window closes you're screwed if, for whatever reason, the merchant can't deliver.

So if folks like gambling that nobody gets hit by a bus, goes bankrupt, has their building destroyed by fire or flood, etc, then they needn't worry about finding out when their dispute window closes.  Me, I'm not a gambler.  So if the barrel hasn't arrived as that dispute window is about to close, I'll be calling my credit card company.  Again, I'd really prefer for them to take my barrel off the shelf, put it in a box, and mail it to me.  Hopefully they can find someone to do that within the next 30 or so days.

Anyone else in the same boat, I suggest you find out how much longer you have to dispute your charge.  As they say - Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Like I mentioned, I personally wouldn't rely solely on the Fair Credit Billing Act provision.  Be wise, contact your credit card company and ask to speak to the dispute department for guidence on their policies when handling these types of situations, or email DDLES and tell them to cancel.  Don't think that you are automatically protected under the Fraudulent Charges provision either.  Each credit card may have a different policy for your protection; therefore if you are worried about DDLES going out of business and NOT just being impatient - call them and find out how long you are covered for.  For example:

Daily Finance Article: ... Take, for instance, the timeframe in which cardholders must contact their issuers, which is set by the FCBA at a minimum of 60 days. A spokesperson for MasterCard says that the issuing financial institutions in its network have discretion to offer a longer timeframe as they see fit, and that most of them offer a 120-day window to dispute a charge. The spokesperson also says that the bank can ask for documentation to support the cardholder's claim, including "sales slips, contracts, invoices and other types of documentation that will help the issuer fully inform the merchant about the nature of the dispute in non-fraud disputes." So don't dispute a charge unless you have some evidence to back up your claim.

I will let you do your own research on the subject, but suggest you read a few things more (start with the FTC site: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre28.shtm).  Or do as you planned...  .  I have full confidence with Jon @ DDLES and believe I will receive the product I ordered.  It might not be in the timeline I would like, whereas my impatience sometimes gnaws on me - but I do believe I will get it.  If I didn't feel like I would get it, I wouldn't make dispute comments; I would contact DDLES and have them cancel the order immediately.  If they didn't, then I would go through the CC company for a chargeback.  Either way, good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#12]
yeah i think trek45 is on the right track here.

we don't really care about everyone problems.  we all got em, deal with it.  if he ordered an in-stock part that long ago, it should have been shipped or refunded.  if it wasn't in stock they should have refunded or notified him of the error.

FFLs and businesses in general like to charge first ask questions later.  this isn't an unethical practice by any means, but as a business owner it puts you "on the hook" to deliver if you accept payment immediately.  if their business was so busy (which i have no doubt it is) they should have stopped taking orders until those whose orders were paid in full were fulfilled.  don't bite off more than you can chew

ETA:  those businesses that recognize a problem like this, and notify their customers are respected for it, those that don't recognize it will be judged by the market accordingly.

Nothing pisses me off more than someone tying up my money for weeks or months at a time without explanation or acknowledgement.

I know your just trying to help, but I think in trek45's case, he just wants his barrel, or his money, in that order, asap
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The one response I finally got was that they couldn't give me an ETA.  This was for an in-stock barrel that they should be able to take off the shelf, drop in a box, and ship.  

Based on what you're saying, it sounds to me like that barrel isn't actually in stock.  I mean, maybe it was identified as in stock when you ordered it... or maybe "misidentified" as in stock would be a better way to say it.

Anyway, did they say that they have the barrel in hand, it's not committed to anyone else, and they're still not shipping it to you?
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Based on what you're saying, It sounds to me like that barrel isn't actually in stock.  I mean, maybe it was identified as in stock when you ordered it... or maybe "misidentified" as in stock would be a better way to say it.

Anyway, did they say that they have the barrel in hand, it's not committed to anyone else, and they're still not shipping it to you?

This is what their website says right now for 3.75" 9x19mm barrels (as an example):

Availability: In-Stock
# Available: 4

When I ordered my barrel, it said the one I wanted was in stock, and after placing the order the number available went down by one.  If they're not in stock, then I would question why the website said they were, and why my credit card was charged immediately.

And DDLES may be a great company with good intentions, but even people with the best intentions get hit by buses every now and then.  That's why I'm not willing to wait until I can no longer dispute the charge.  I'll wait until the end of that dispute window approaches, but then I'll have no choice but to dispute the charge.  It's a simple business decision for me.

Hell, I'd be thrilled if they offered an option on their website that, for $10 or whatever, they'd walk over to the shelf that my barrel is sitting on, put it in a box, slap a label on it, and drop it in the mail.  All in a reasonable timeframe, of course.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#15]
I called my CC card and they informed me that they did not have a window to dispute charges.  That was Citi-Bank.  

I placed my upper order on 12/19 and talked to Jon directly to place it.  He said the exact configuration I wanted was not in stock so I just ordered a similar setup of what he had "in stock".  He told me it might be about a month but given there are guys posting here that have been waiting since Sept. for uppers, I may be SOL for a long time.  Why would the guy say a time frame that he knows he can not deliver?  

Going to stay patient for now because I got the lower with the extra work on it to match up with a VLTOR upper.  Just wish they would get some comms up.  They got my address wrong on the invoice and I have e-mailed them to correct it but they have not replied to confirm the correction.  

If they catch this please shoot an e-mail or something.     order #3229
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I called my CC card and they informed me that they did not have a window to dispute charges.  That was Citi-Bank.  

I placed my upper order on 12/19 and talked to Jon directly to place it.  He said the exact configuration I wanted was not in stock so I just ordered a similar setup of what he had "in stock".  He told me it might be about a month but given there are guys posting here that have been waiting since Sept. for uppers, I may be SOL for a long time. Why would the guy say a time frame that he knows he can not deliver?

Going to stay patient for now because I got the lower with the extra work on it to match up with a VLTOR upper.  Just wish they would get some comms up.  They got my address wrong on the invoice and I have e-mailed them to correct it but they have not replied to confirm the correction.  

Why was I told 4 times in the last 4 months my lower would ship in two weeks, why does their web site still show 30  - 60 days for delivery on the same lower I've been waiting over 4 months for. Honesty breeds trust, how they are doing things doesn't do anything to easy peoples minds.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#17]
So I'm not convinced that the current panic is entirely responsible for the delay I'm experiencing with my "in stock" barrel.  This thread is from before the panic:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_15/587476_DDLES_Delivery_Wait.html

Some of the posters in that thread are also in this one, but this is what I found disturbing:

Quoted:
I ordered a 9mm barrel from DDLES almost 3 months ago. They were quick to take my money but that's it.

If I had read that thread or any of the other DDLES threads first, I absolutely, positively wouldn't have placed my order.  Now I'll just hope they ship before I have to call my credit card company.

Live and learn.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So I'm not convinced that the current panic is entirely responsible for the delay I'm experiencing with my "in stock" barrel.  This thread is from before the panic:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_15/587476_DDLES_Delivery_Wait.html

Some of the posters in that thread are also in this one, but this is what I found disturbing:

Quoted:
I ordered a 9mm barrel from DDLES almost 3 months ago. They were quick to take my money but that's it.

If I had read that thread or any of the other DDLES threads first, I absolutely, positively wouldn't have placed my order.  Now I'll just hope they ship before I have to call my credit card company.

Live and learn.

I'm glad my words made it to someone even if it was too late.

I did get my barrel and it's awesome. It's too bad I had to wait so long while being told  "2 more weeks" multiple times. I honestly think these guys are just way too slammed with work to keep up. Honestly if I'd known, I would have planned my build around the 8.5" barrel from CMMG. They had em in stock, ready to ship.

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, I've learned to research these little guys much more before ordering.  Like an idiot, I thought that "in stock" meant they'd take it off the shelf, put it in a box, and slap a shipping label on it in less than a month.  But they don't need to because (also like an idiot), I'm letting them keep my money even though they haven't sent me a product.  Well, for now anyway.

How long did it eventually take for you to get your barrel?

FWIW, the reason I went with DDLES was because the barrel is threaded 1/2x28 and was "in stock" when I ordered.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yeah, I've learned to research these little guys much more before ordering.  Like an idiot, I thought that "in stock" meant they'd take it off the shelf, put it in a box, and slap a shipping label on it in less than a month.  But they don't need to because (also like an idiot), I'm letting them keep my money even though they haven't sent me a product.  Well, for now anyway.

How long did it eventually take for you to get your barrel?

FWIW, the reason I went with DDLES was because the barrel is threaded 1/2x28 and was "in stock" when I ordered.

4 Months. That was before the latest crap that's been going on.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 10:45:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I placed my upper order on 12/19 and talked to Jon directly to place it.  He said the exact configuration I wanted was not in stock so I just ordered a similar setup of what he had "in stock".  He told me it might be about a month but given there are guys posting here that have been waiting since Sept. for uppers, I may be SOL for a long time. Why would the guy say a time frame that he knows he can not deliver?

Why was I told 4 times in the last 4 months my lower would ship in two weeks, why does their web site still show 30  - 60 days for delivery on the same lower I've been waiting over 4 months for. Honesty breeds trust, how they are doing things doesn't do anything easy peoples minds.

No doubt.  This past fall in OK LOKI weapon systems went out of business and jobbed a bunch of guys.  I nearly got screwed by a group buy with them that started last Feb.  I picked up my lower in like Oct. and they were down and out in Nov.    

If this DDLES deal goes on long enough I can source the MUR upper, barrel, and a glock bolt on my own, I'm cancelling and doing it my damned self.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm still waiting on my Glock modified bolt carrier from DDLES. I saw that they were slow when it came to uppers. So I opted to build my own instead. Glad I did when I did. I put a BCM 9mm barrel that I got from G&R Tactical into a VLTOR MUR1 upper with a 7" Noveske NSR rail. The barrel was cut down to 7.75", profiled to .625" and threaded to 36mm x 1/2" for a Vortex 9mm flash suppressor.

Now I'm just stuck waiting on the bolt carrier. I've heard all the lies as well. I heard, "should be in next week," since November.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting on my Glock modified bolt carrier from DDLES. I saw that they were slow when it came to uppers. So I opted to build my own instead. Glad I did when I did. I put a BCM 9mm barrel that I got from G&R Tactical into a VLTOR MUR1 upper with a 7" Noveske NSR rail. The barrel was cut down to 7.75", profiled to .625" and threaded to 36mm x 1/2" for a Vortex 9mm flash suppressor.

Now I'm just stuck waiting on the bolt carrier. I've heard all the lies as well. I heard, "should be in next week," since November.

I feel your pain.

Is VLTOR who they are getting their BCGs from?
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#24]
It sure would be nice if companies, not just this one, would say we have X number of orders back ordered and you are number Y on that list.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It sure would be nice if companies, not just this one, would say we have X number of orders back ordered and you are number Y on that list.

Isn't there a PSA thread that is doing something like that. They are pretty responsive, but they are much bigger too
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Holy shit and I thought it was only me! I'M DONE, just asked for a full refund. 130 days and nothing.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_122/601074_Double_Diamond_lower_delay_again___.html
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quite the coincidence - my LGS got a tracking email today.  Upper is inbound.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#28]
I ordered an upper, barrel, and bolt way before the panic #2895, 10/3/12, 3 weeks later i spoke with Jon he said he was waiting for the barrels then in early December, I sent an email threatening to dispute charges on my CC due to non-shipment in mid december, they said they were 2 weeks out. Now they wont reply to emails or calls. If you take my money 1st, I do not care how busy it is, or the panic, you do not do business like this. Next week I will dispute the charges for non-shipment if i dont hear anything from them.
Dont get me wrong, I have their completed lower ready the workmanship is top notch, but waiting this long for just an upper, barrel and a bolt is ridiculous since i ordered this in OCTOBER 3,2012.

DDLES please give me an update - Order#2895

Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't there a PSA thread that is doing something like that. They are pretty responsive, but they are much bigger too

IMO it's a pretty simple request that would take all of a few seconds to do. Unless their order system is a stack full of unorganized papers.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#30]
nevermind
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#31]
At this point considering the environment. I'm have no problems waiting to get the remaining part for my build. I thought about picking up a CMMG or YHM BCG, but they are no where to be found. At least the prices I have locked in aren't like that of gouged ones like everywhere else.

Glad we are hearing some things from DDLES.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I spoke with Jon again today and heard some good news on a bunch of things; I will wait to communicate some of those elements - but we did discuss the firearm industry, DDLES successes and challenges, buyer’s perception, and a few other thoughts that I had.  It is a sweet and sour thing all together really - the sweet component being that if Jon had the time to talk to everyone out there, I would imagine everyone would be content with the situation and have 100% confidence in DDLES as a whole.  The sour piece being that Jon does not have the time to speak to everyone, else product wouldn't be manufactured or secured, the business wouldn't be managed, shipping would have challenges, etc.  

Last year I made a large order through DDLES, and therefore I do have a personal expressed interest that DDLES is successful and will support the multiple products that I have purchased (I have only received some parts BTW, waiting like everyone else).  The fear mentioned in this thread by others is one I personally have gone through with other vendors on other purchases.  Take for example a recent purchase I made; Lakeside Razorback Upper with a full auto bolt and sear trip for my AR15.  I love the product! Yet, it is also finicky and sometimes requires support.  Eric and Michelle who run Lakeside are closing shop as they are letting their SOT/FFL expire.  They are calling it "early retirement". DDLES is very far from that point as their business is growing very fast, but someone who has put a lot of $$ in a few product I want to make sure that Jon doesn't go into retirement like Eric & Michelle!

While discussing the issue with Jon, we came up with an idea that will help everyone while Jon rectifies the situation and matures the business model appropriately:

- Post your order number in this thread.
- I will edit my original post in this thread with all the numbers from everyone on a regular basis (in the first post) in a list based format.
- I will speak with Jon on a regular basis to get an order status update and communicate that through either IM, Email or within the post (will determine method, depending on the amount of work it is)
- Order status updates may be more elementary at first (until hired staff comes in to help organize); new processes will be put in place to provide timely updates with tangible information.
- I will strikethrough the #'s in the post after it has been communicated.

I will also post random updates to things as it comes (i.e. XYZ part is backordered from external vendor, eta is MM/YY or ABC part is blah blah).

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Thanks for taking initiative, my order number is 0000003609. I expect it to take more then a couple months but it would be interesting to know where my order stands.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks Mike

Invoice ID: 0000003060

Order Date: Sun,  Nov 11, 2012 00:25:02

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Does that mean I'm next?  I'll take whatever communication that's available.  I think I'm past a dispute with my CC and really have no choice but to put my faith in 'Honor'.

Invoice# 0000002840

Invoice Date: 09/18/2012 14:36:09

I think this is the same week the large frame lowers went live on their site.  In all fairness, if there's someone with an order date prior to mine, they should get thiers first.  My purchase date is pretty old.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Good deal Mike!  Thank you!

Invoice ID: 0000003230
               &
Invoice ID: 0000003352
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#37]
I'll play Mike. Order 2841

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Greetings,

Thank you Mike!

Order # 3529    12-31-12

Regards, Jim

(edited to correct wrong date)
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Invoice ID: 0000002752

Order Date: Tue,  Aug 28, 2012 16:32:12

Thanks Mike
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#40]
My order is #3692.  Any info would be great.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I spoke with Jon again today and heard some good news on a bunch of things; I will wait to communicate some of those elements - but we did discuss the firearm industry, DDLES successes and challenges, buyer’s perception, and a few other thoughts that I had.  It is a sweet and sour thing all together really - the sweet component being that if Jon had the time to talk to everyone out there, I would imagine everyone would be content with the situation and have 100% confidence in DDLES as a whole.  The sour piece being that Jon does not have the time to speak to everyone, else product wouldn't be manufactured or secured, the business wouldn't be managed, shipping would have challenges, etc.  

Thanks for doing this.

BTW, how are you getting in touch with him?

I have a minor but important change to my order but I have no reliable way of getting that information over.  Any suggestions?  I was actually considering sending it snail mail. I know... but what other options are there?  I'm trying to avoid a situation where I wait months and months for the wrong part.  If I'm going to wait a couple months, I at least want to get the right part.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for doing this.

BTW, how are you getting in touch with him?

I have a minor but important change to my order but I have no reliable way of getting that information over.  Any suggestions?  I was actually considering sending it snail mail. I know... but what other options are there?  I'm trying to avoid a situation where I wait months and months for the wrong part.  If I'm going to wait a couple months, I at least want to get the right part.

I will PM you.

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Awesome...

Invoice ID: 0000003193

Order Date: Tue,  Dec 11, 2012 17:38:29
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Invoice ID: 0000003113

Order Date: Wed,  Nov 21, 2012 22:00:54

1    | BB-9x19-GS        | AR15 Pistol Caliber Bolt                   |    $199.95  |     $229.95  
Caliber: 9x19mm                                                        
Magazine type: Glock small frame  +$30.00

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Invoice# 0000003229
Invoice Date: 12/17/2012 09:43:07

The address on my invoice has a slight error.  I have emailed about the issue but no response.  Would be nice to at least get confirmation that the address got updated so my $hit doesn't get lost in shipping.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Invoice# 0000003229
Invoice Date: 12/17/2012 09:43:07

The address on my invoice has a slight error.  I have emailed about the issue but no response.  Would be nice to at least get confirmation that the address got updated so my $hit doesn't get lost in shipping.

Got yours added to the front page from an earlier post.  I also sent you a PM regarding your address issue.

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Get some more good stuff in this thread.  Here are some pictures of my lower that came in.

Bolt release

Glock Mag installed - showing bullet angle

Photoshopped SN/Last name out (under-exposed - sorry!)

Left side:
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Order #3645 - any insight on time frame is appreciated.
The order consists of two small frame Glock lowers and one 9mm BCG
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Red-Rx7:
Who's bolt release is that? DDLES?
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Red-Rx7:
Who's bolt release is that? DDLES?

Yep.  DDLES.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 44
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top