Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 44
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I spent about an hour on the phone with the HMFIC of Quarter circle today.....and while I am not at liberty to divulge what was discussed .....I do know more about the man in charge. I will say that after our  conversation I personally will have no qualms dealing with them as a company or him as an individual. Now that the problem (Jon B)  is gone....BUY WITH CONFIDENCE......I am 100% certian of the trustworthyness and integrity of the man in charge.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I spent about an hour on the phone with the HMFIC of Quarter circle today.....and while I am not at liberty to divulge what was discussed .....I do know more about the man in charge. I will say that after our  conversation I personally will have no qualms dealing with them as a company or him as an individual. Now that the problem (Jon B)  is gone....BUY WITH CONFIDENCE......I am 100% certian of the trustworthyness and integrity of the man in charge.
View Quote

Exactly my experience as well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Quarter circle have a website?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I am curious to know more and contact them for potentially buying a small frame lower.  Is there a way we as individuals can contact the seller outside of gunbroker or send inquiries?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:07:24 PM EDT
[#5]
quartercircle10ATgmailDOTcom is the boss man's email address
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Picked up my receiver today, all in order.  Very neat little mechanism for BHO and mag release, I hadn't really seen one before.  Milspec receiver extension threads on just fine.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#7]
So far, so good.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my 2 Colt pattern lowers from the LGS today and am fully content so far. Both were in perfect condition with not even a scratch on them. My only question is, do they take a standard LPK or is the mag release something different? I am really looking forward to getting one together!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Got my 2 Colt pattern lowers from the LGS today and am fully content so far. Both were in perfect condition with not even a scratch on them. My only question is, do they take a standard LPK or is the mag release something different? I am really looking forward to getting one together!
View Quote

I sent an email to them asking the very same thing.  Also asking if it takes a standard buffer tube, spring, and buffer.  If it does not get answered before I get a response I will let you know when I do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:49:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Standard mag release,  standard LPK.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:48:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  It uses standard stuff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:21:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I actually emailed QC10 at this email address and got a prompt response the next day.

A man by the name of Russ Klawunn sent me the following response when I asked him if he would have any lowers in stock soon:

"Eric,

We don't currently have any in Stock but more will be on the way. You can expect to see new QC10 lowers on gunbroker in a few weeks.

Chris"

I'm excited to say the least.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I actually emailed QC10 at this email address and got a prompt response the next day.

A man by the name of Russ Klawunn sent me the following response when I asked him if he would have any lowers in stock soon:

"Eric,

We don't currently have any in Stock but more will be on the way. You can expect to see new QC10 lowers on gunbroker in a few weeks.

Chris"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Eric,

Chris"

Russ is the owner I believe, he is who I was talking to on a couple of occasions.  That's cool that he will have some new lowers produced pretty soon, I wonder his price point is going to be.  $275 is pretty damn expensive for a stripped lower.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Russ is the owner I believe, he is who I was talking to on a couple of occasions.  That's cool that he will have some new lowers produced pretty soon, I wonder his price point is going to be.  $275 is pretty damn expensive for a stripped lower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Eric,

Chris"

That is what they have been for a while right? So expensive they all sell out quickly even above MSRP?????

What should they cost?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That is what they have been for a while right? So expensive they all sell out quickly even above MSRP?????

What should they cost?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Eric,

Chris"

What should they cost?

They costed a little under $200 back in 2010 when I bought my Colt DDLES (this doesn't include FFL transfer fees I paid).  It was well worth buying it.  I really like it, though I don't take it very often.  It functioned flawlessly.
With inflation.. would $275 be a deal?  

Not sure about that being expensive since it's not like it's mass produced like a regular AR lower.

Well hope this helps give you a reference.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:58:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

If it makes you feel better, I paid almost $400, and got exactly jack shit in return.  VLTOR cut, small glock 7075 lower.  Well, it was supposed to be, anyway...  

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:11:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If it makes you feel better, I paid almost $400, and got exactly jack shit in return.  VLTOR cut, small glock 7075 lower.  Well, it was supposed to be, anyway...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man that sucks.. Really sorry to hear you're one of the guys that got screwed over.   Did you pay via CC where maybe you can do a chargeback?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#19]
So..... These guys took over the ddles inventory that was paid for by people who got scammed and selling them on gunbroker. What's next? Am I gonna see my 2 glock bolts that I paid over $500 for and never got being sold on gunbroker? If I see them selling ddles glock bolts I'm going to be very upset. In my eyes it will be(my) stolen property being sold online.  Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me? Unless you got screwed by that crook don't bother answering.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So..... These guys took over the ddles inventory that was paid for by people who got scammed and selling them on gunbroker. What's next? Am I gonna see my 2 glock bolts that I paid over $500 for and never got being sold on gunbroker? If I see them selling ddles glock bolts I'm going to be very upset. In my eyes it will be(my) stolen property being sold online.  Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me? Unless you got screwed by that crook don't bother answering.
View Quote

I don't know man, I certainly understand the sentiment, but the new company doesn't owe you money or product.  I assume they bought the remaining product from DDLES and would lose money if they just gave it to the people that were screwed.  Now whether they should have been able to buy it or not is something to be taken up with the original owner.  He is really the only person doing wrong in this situation.  If that guy had any integrity he would have sent y'all the product or refunded your money instead of double selling it to y'all and the new company.  I have no idea what or if there is any connection between the new guy and the previous owner.  

What's the approximate number of people who got screwed by DDLES? 10? 20? 50? 100?  I don't know really know most of the history of that since I just got into the pistol caliber ARs in the last few months.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

DDLES/Sention legal position is:

This is absolutely correct. This inventory is stolen.
There were several hundred lowers and other inventory that were at the DDLES/Sention site. Many of these lowers were for customers and many were in the process of being shipped. QC10 and its owners deceived the court and were granted an injunction so DDLES and Sention could not ship or remove anything from the site. DDLES/Sention inventory was then stolen and now QC10 is selling it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There were several hundred lowers and other inventory that were at the DDLES/Sention site. Many of these lowers were for customers and many were in the process of being shipped. QC10 and its owners deceived the court and were granted an injunction so DDLES and Sention could not ship or remove anything from the site. DDLES/Sention inventory was then stolen and now QC10 is selling it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn,  I feel so bad for you Jon..........................................
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you

It has been incredibly hard. With the folks at QC10 shutting off our production equipment and violating 3 court orders in the process in 2013 and now in 2014 this theft DDLES and Sention inventory it has been very difficult. While I know customers are very upset, we have tried to do everything that we can to fill orders, but when over 60% of your production equipment is unexpectedly turned off for nearly 6 months right after the Sandy Hook tragedy we could not fill the orders like we had planned.

Again all that I say is the legal position of DDLES and Sention.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Thank you

It has been incredibly hard. With the folks at QC10 shutting off our production equipment and violating 3 court orders in the process in 2013 and now in 2014 this theft DDLES and Sention inventory it has been very difficult. While I know customers are very upset, we have tried to do everything that we can to fill orders, but when over 60% of your production equipment is unexpectedly turned off for nearly 6 months right after the Sandy Hook tragedy we could not fill the orders like we had planned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you

Kind of ironic that this 83 page thread was started by Red-Rx7 (Mike I hope you are still with us and doing ok) to help people resolve issues created by you, where you took their money and gave them nothing in return and you have the balls to come post here that you have been ripped off by some untruthful people.  You truly are a classless individual.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#25]
So this company was part of the original ownership and they took over the existing inventory?  I paid over $300 just under a year ago and haven't seen my lower or parts.

Anyone from the original ownership care about that?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#26]
All of the unfilled orders were impacted by the folks at QC10 shutting off the production equipment in early 2013. Prior to 2013 DDLES had an excellent reputation.

In the end, I am sorry I have been absent from this thread.  I am personal sorry for the delays customers have experienced.
DDLES will be working as hard as it can to stay in operation and fill any and all open orders.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Again our legal position is: All of the unfilled orders were impacted by the folks at QC10 shutting off the production equipment in early 2013. Prior to 2013 DDLES had an excellent reputation.

In the end, I am sorry I have been absent from this thread. I am personal sorry for the delays customers have experienced. DDLES will be working as hard as it can to stay in operation and fill any and all open orders.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't know the whole story, but there are two sides, and usually the most visible person gets all of the blame, while others were equally at fault.  I ordered some parts that I never received.   The DDLES website should have been updated a long time ago to reflect true inventory.  At the same time all QC10 did was ship some old inventory that other people already paid for and people are praising them like they are a great new company.  They probably made $20k plus on those gunbroker receivers.  It would have at least been a sign of goodwill if they attempted to fill orders for people that already paid for them and never received.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Again our legal position is: All of the unfilled orders were impacted by the folks at QC10 shutting off the production equipment in early 2013. Prior to 2013 DDLES had an excellent reputation.

In the end, I am sorry I have been absent from this thread. I am personal sorry for the delays customers have experienced. DDLES will be working as hard as it can to stay in operation and fill any and all open orders.
View Quote

I know MY story... Where is my $1004.00 that YOU STOLE FROM ME 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO JON BEAUDRY????

It doesnt take inventory to write a fucking check.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope everything works out for everyone, which it sounds like it may.

Hell...I'm still interested in one of your regular AR lowers with limited markings!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I have had dealings with QuarterCircle and I stand by an earlier post....they are honest straight shooting folks.....and have done exactly what they said they would do with every transaction I have had with them.

They are currently re programing and reworking fixtures to cut production time and improve quality. One of the improvements on the large frame lower will be a thicker wall on the magwell of the receiver as the original was simply a small frame with an enlarged magwell ......and the last round bolt hold open is being addressed. Not sure what the change will be, but it is being looked at.

All I know is every attempt at communication with DDLES I attempted was never replied to.....and QuarterCircle has replied within HOURS to my communication. I do know that one of the principles is a former Marine Corps Officer and has a full time job of significant responsibility that I'll let him divulge if and when he chooses. The other principal is a real nice lady from Texas with ranching roots back into the 1800's .......that is where Quarter Circle comes from...a family cattle brand.
I am very comfortable dealing with QuarterCircle, and look forward to enjoying their products in the future.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think very many people in this thread give a shit about your "legal position". The truth is the truth. You continued to take orders that you knew you couldn't fill in the time line that you were stating or ever for that matter and you continued to lie to people about it. You lead them on until it was to late to do a credit card charge back and left them will little options. You can blame it on anything you want to and can make up stories. You had the power to do the right thing but didn't.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Never saw this little twist coming.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The only choice he had was to drop a poison pill.  He couldn't have a good thing,  why should anyone else.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
All of the unfilled orders were impacted by the folks at QC10 shutting off the production equipment in early 2013.
View Quote

Why'd they shut off production?  Were you still paying them to produce?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The only choice he had was to drop a poison pill.  He couldn't have a good thing,  why should anyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just cant imagine the upside to showing up here. I hope he makes everything right because I am a firm believer that right is right regardless of what the law or court says.

Maybe that's because my old employer screwed me out of 5K
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Jon beaudry promised me the parts for my upper were "instock and ready to go"
QC10 didn't do that, you did.

Jon Beaudry took over $1000.00 from me.

Jon Beaudry delayed the ship date two weeks (on 4 seperate occassions)

Jon Beaudry never responded to my emails (dozens) and only once responded when my wife posed as a new customer.

Jon Beaudry promised a full refund in "two weeks, we have to issue a check..." and didn't.

Jon Beaudry strung Red-RX7 along to buy time.

Jon Beaudy ignored attempts at communication.

Stop blaming other people for your shitty management, nut-up and make shit right.

Or, just ignore this message like you've igonred countless others and continue to play the victim.
Order # 3292 if you even remotely curious.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:40:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh yeah Jon,  showing up here was a smart move.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:56:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Interesting...very interesting.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I have had dealings with QuarterCircle and I stand by an earlier post....they are honest straight shooting folks.....and have done exactly what they said they would do with every transaction I have had with them.

They are currently re programing and reworking fixtures to cut production time and improve quality. One of the improvements on the large frame lower will be a thicker wall on the magwell of the receiver as the original was simply a small frame with an enlarged magwell ......and the last round bolt hold open is being addressed. Not sure what the change will be, but it is being looked at.

All I know is every attempt at communication with DDLES I attempted was never replied to.....and QuarterCircle has replied within HOURS to my communication. I do know that one of the principles is a former Marine Corps Officer and has a full time job of significant responsibility that I'll let him divulge if and when he chooses. The other principal is a real nice lady from Texas with ranching roots back into the 1800's .......that is where Quarter Circle comes from...a family cattle brand.

I am very comfortable dealing with QuarterCircle, and look forward to enjoying their products in the future.

View Quote
So is anyone making and shipping the glock mag lowers?

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#43]
QuarterCircle is optimizing the programs to make them run faster......reworking the the fixturing and getting ready to run production.....next time I talk to one of the partners (next week) I'll ask what the schedule is for  having lowers ready .......with the improvements...I'm pretty sure they have some being annodized now.....I'll post up as soon as I can confirm anything.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's funny, the last court ruling I read said Sention was to be dissolved. I feel bad that your investors shut down the equipment and affected production

at the beginning of 2013. That sort of thing will  happen when you try to phuck them. Your partners claimed to have over $390,000 invested in Sention,

yet Sention's 2012 tax return claimed the business had less than $22,000 in assets. Sention's 2012 financial statements were incomplete and inconsistent

with tax filings. You did not even keep track of Sales, or at least you did not, or would not provide that information to the court. Sention's investors could not

reasonably determine if Sention was profitable due to managements/your shity record keeping, and Sention was thus dissolved.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r7q98zc8lkoa1m/Courtruling.pdf
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't hammer him too bad, this is the first time many of us have heard from this guy in YEARS. LoLLoL

Kinda hoping he comes back and tries to redeem himself...
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#46]
More bullshit on top of bullshit mountain.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:33:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Maybe he's full of it, but really he didn't have to come back to say anything.  I'm really wondering whee this is all headed.  I do hope he makes good for the guys who still want the lower.. and give refunds back to the ones who want it back..
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:01:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Well Jon, my order for a 9mm Glock bolt goes back to 2012. I'm sure you have an excuse for that too, huh?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#49]
I'll take either a refund, or my (paid for) lower.  Order 3998, placed March 2013.  VLTOR cut, 7075, small Glock lower.  $386-ish dollars, if I remember correctly.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was it not piss poor business practices that led to QC10's actions?
Buying motorcycles while customers are not getting product that paid for is piss poor business.

Anyone gullible to deal with this guy is a fool.
Page / 44
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top