Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 9:44:13 PM EDT
Obligatory 1st post. I've been lurking for a long time, reading and learning. I am about to start my first AR build, so I figured it was time to join in the conversation. There's a lot of good stuff going in here and I'm hoping to continue to learn as I go. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome man, dont be so shy, we dont bite! Now think about becoming a paid member, you get more respect and a lot of great features!
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site. Great site, great resource. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome 
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 8:54:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Obligatory 1st post. I've been lurking for a long time, reading and learning. I am about to start my first AR build, so I figured it was time to join in the conversation. There's a lot of good stuff going in here and I'm hoping to continue to learn as I go. Thanks.
View Quote

Welcome to Ar addiction
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome man, dont be so shy, we dont bite! Now think about becoming a paid member, you get more respect and a lot of great features!
View Quote
Eh, you get features that should be available to free members already anyway.  But this site is a wealth of information and when I want said features I buy in. Being able to subscribe to threads is the most handy feature in my mind.

OP, what style of build are you going for?  Details man!
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going for home defense and range time, short to medium range. Some of the things I want:

16 inch barrel, medium or pencil, mid gas block
15 inch Free float handguard
FDE with black accessories
Magpul stock, grip and foregrip

I've been building my gun fund and I'm looking to spend 1000-1500. I know I probably don't NEED that level of gun, but I also know my taste and I won't be happy with a beater AR.

I have a working parts list going, and more of a "dream build". Funny enough the dream build is only a few hundred more than the other one.
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top