Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:22:52 AM EDT
I may get one of the new Savage AR s I have Colt guns 1965 to M4s, LWRC , but this Savage has the new look to it and I read all good reports on it , from an ex barrel ex trigger and they shoot good . any one have one yet and whats your thoughts . I think its MSR Recon .
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:02:31 AM EDT
[#1]
This gun?

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 4:48:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I read all good reports it seems good to go to me it has the newer AR look and stuff in it I am use to old school Colt M4 set up and LWRC . I got one on FRI looked it over wiped it down re lubed everything looks good . The take down pin was tight and the safe was also the gun was very dry got it broke down and worked it for a while lube used was CLP , it has a small set screw in the lower and it fit tight with the upper I have seen this done to match type ARs but its factory the trigger is real nice . I will light this thing up today . I like it .
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#5]
It is a little late but they have good platform with this I like the new look , I put a Weaver Tactical 1.5x6 power scope and a Leopold mount on it . the trigger is good and the barrel seems good to go .
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 6:21:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I have around 220 rounds through it no problems at all . I have the thing lubed up pretty good but wipe some off the excess off last night I'am going to light it up some more this week end and see how she runs .
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I shot one two weeks ago at the range.  Nice trigger, handles well.
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top