Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2017 1:21:06 AM EDT
Cant find any info, guy says its made in the 80s.  I kinda want it.  Whats the going rate.  

Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:42:27 AM EDT
[#1]
LAR Grizzly made nice 1911 type pistols up until around 2000. Not familiar with the rifles, but pistols were nice. What are they asking?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LAR Grizzly made nice 1911 type pistols up until around 2000. Not familiar with the rifles, but pistols were nice. What are they asking?
View Quote
trade for a 590 shot gun
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Used to own a Grizzly 1911 in .44 mag. back in the early 2000
That thing would eject the spent brass into orbit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Grizzly Arms has been around awhile, but was mainly a subcontractor, making lowers for companies with their logo.

They started to sell with their own logo / brand after the AW ban ended.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Grizzly Arms has been around awhile, but was mainly a subcontractor, making lowers for companies with their logo.

They started to sell with their own logo / brand after the AW ban ended.
View Quote
What he said ^^^^  I have both Grizzly Arms lower and an early Spike lower and they're identical because Grizzly cut the lowers for Spike.  I know they offered flat-top uppers and complete firearms before they were acquired by Remington.  But I'm not sure they offered anything in A2 configuration.  The gun you have pictured may be a "kit" gun that was put together on a Grizzly Arms lower.  Just my 2 cents
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:08:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, I guess I will pass on it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks, I guess I will pass on it.
View Quote
I don't have a link to the add, but you might want to get more details before you throw yours hand in the air....

I'd get more details on the kit that the receiver was built on.  You never know... the kit could be USGI...... and USGI M16A2 kits seem to be near unobtanium lately.  

Plus, the last Grizzly receiver that I owned was nice quality... kinda' wish I hadn't traded it away a few years ago.

Anyway, it might be a nice rifle if the price is right.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top