Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2017 10:39:13 PM EDT
Who is making a Factory complete 20 inch AR15A2 or AR15A4 with a Heavy Barrel for us poor souls in Maryland

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Stag's 20 inch is a heavy barrel. Any reason you need a complete gun though? Rock River Arms also make one although I know people are not happy with them right now over some questionable support in their home state.

Colt, BCM, FN, windham weaponry, aero, psa all are gi profile.

Edit: fulton armory makes a hbar version as well.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#2]
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/rifles/bca-classic-rifle-crrhb2018-p-12-rhg-ch-15
http://www.del-ton.com/DTI_20_Rifle_p/ra2h20f-0.htm
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 1:02:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Colt also had their match target HBAR series that might be worth a look.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 1:18:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Del-Ton has both.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Does it have to be an HBAR?  Or just without a bayo lug, or FH????
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stag's 20 inch is a heavy barrel. Any reason you need a complete gun though? Rock River Arms also make one although I know people are not happy with them right now over some questionable support in their home state.

Colt, BCM, FN, windham weaponry, aero, psa all are gi profile.

Edit: fulton armory makes a hbar version as well.
View Quote
I just want a complete factory 20 inch standard rifle from the factory, not a Need just a Want lol

I know FN makes a complete 20 inch heavy barrel AR but no one has had them in stock.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Does it have to be an HBAR?  Or just without a bayo lug, or FH????
View Quote
HBAR for Maryland
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Weird.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Weird.
View Quote
No, it's STUPID. Politicians are retarded in most aspects.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I just want a complete factory 20 inch standard rifle from the factory, not a Need just a Want lol

I know FN makes a complete 20 inch heavy barrel AR but no one has had them in stock.
View Quote
Other than finding an old colt I'd say stag or rra are your best bet. RRA can get you the a2 if that is what you really want. I don't think fn's 20 has a heavy barrel.

I should clarify you want something with a fsb on it right? I assumed as you said an a2 or an a4 but if you just want a complete 20 inch with a heavier barrel you have more options for ones with bull barrels if that would work.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Other than finding an old colt I'd say stag or rra are your best bet. RRA can get you the a2 if that is what you really want. I don't think fn's 20 has a heavy barrel.

I should clarify you want something with a fsb on it right? I assumed as you said an a2 or an a4 but if you just want a complete 20 inch with a heavier barrel you have more options for ones with bull barrels if that would work.
View Quote
Yes, I want a FSB. Just a Plain Jane A2 20 inch AR but with the STUPID laws in Md, it has to be an HBAR. FN lists their 20 inch as a Heavy Barrel but I am just going to go with a STAG.

Thanks for all the info and input Gentlemen!
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I wanted to somewhat replicate the M16A2 that I shot when I was in the ARMY without breaking the bank. I like Rock River AR's so I ended up going with a Rock River Standard A4 and opted for an A2 upper receiver and chrome lined barrel. The HBAR Barrel was a non issue for me. If anything I figured that it would help hold its accuracy when it gets hot. The only ammo that I have shot through the rifle is Lake City XM193. I am amazed with the accuracy that I am getting with the chrome lined barrel. I am not one little bit disappointed in this rifle.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Try Bushmaster?

Used to be their standard upper.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#14]
RRA has a nice dcm profile barrel.

i wouldnt worry to much about profile,  md doesn't define what a hbar is, there is no industry standard and its not enforced at any level in md.

last ar upper i got was a psa freedom,  i give zero fucks about the silly hbar rule.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top