Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2017 8:23:36 PM EDT
I have 4 high end AR's but I want to build a Plinker. I want to build a very inexpensive AR15 but the Stripped Uppers, Lowers and buttstocks are still to high. I have a decent source on the BCG and handguards so anybody have any suggestions on the above. I don't mind putting a different upper receiver with a brand name on the Lower.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you see this thread for a lower?  They are $89 each+tax+shipping.  Dont hesitate, production has started.

A2 Lower
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#3]
PSA always have these "weekend deals" and here's a good example of a recent deal.  After FFL transfer fees, you're under $400 bucks for a good quality carbine from a reputable company that you won't be afraid to put thousands of rounds through.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you wanting A2 upper as well?  If so, watch the EE. Also, JSE Surplus or Delton.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks and I like the PSA.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Fulton Armory has a decent A2 upper, stripped for 99$
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top