Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:12:18 PM EDT
I'm looking for a screw...specifically the top screw that goes into the rear of my A2 fixed stock on the buttplate and into the buffer tube.  I can't find it to save my live, and I've only found it in stock at one place.  I really don't want to have to pay $10 for one screw if I can avoid it.

Does anyone have an extra? I'd be happy to paypal a couple bucks to someone to cover shipping costs, but I don't want to deal with $10 to Midwayif I can avoid it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:14:33 PM EDT
[#1]
$6 shipped on ebay..FWIW
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Dunno why fleabay slipped my mind.  Just ordered.  Still more than I wanted to pay, but I guess I can deal with it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
The upper A2 butt stock screw should have have a hole in it as i remember
Not 100% sure why but could be for air release in the buffer tube or so water can drain out
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top