Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2016 1:45:34 PM EDT
I got an upper but no bcg. Which would be most correct? sp1?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If the lower had the sear block then a 1/2 moon cut carrier.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately the lower is just a Nodak slabside so no original sear block. Wondering if I might be better served by a newly manufactured Colt FA bcg vs. a used SP1 carrier with unknown round count and condition of small parts. Will this hurt "collect-ability" in the future, if any?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately the lower is just a Nodak slabside so no original sear block. Wondering if I might be better served by a newly manufactured Colt FA bcg vs. a used SP1 carrier with unknown round count and condition of small parts. Will this hurt "collect-ability" in the future, if any?
View Quote

IMO, no it wont.
..especially if you stick with Colt parts.

Ive replaced my semi BCG with auto ones (original colt of course) on my Match Target Colts because the platform was designed with that.
BCG dont have a matching sn like on German weapons so it wont hurt the value..
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely mil-spec.  No brainer.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top