Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/24/2016 6:52:34 PM EDT
I posted this here figuring to get a better response. Del-ton has not responded to the same question posted by somebody else in the industry page in over 2 months.

Does the Del-ton A2 complete upper receiver come with M4 feed ramps?

I know the "A2 model" should not have the ramps but have read in several threads were people posted the Del-ton's did come with them while others have said they do not. Then some posts have said they do not come with  them but Del-ton will send one with the ramps if request it.

So which is it?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The last one I bought did not have ramps.  Why not just call them during their business hours?  They stay busy and often don't respond to the forum.  I would bet calling them would answer the question for sure in a matter of minutes and you could order over the phone too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Just bought one last week and no m4 ramps.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I got some last month, no feed ramps.

Ron
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
None
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
None .
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top