Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/24/2016 8:24:29 PM EDT
wow

I bought 3 of these a couple years ago but sold them and replaced them with A1 stocks.  I wonder if the seller knew what he had.

Anyone know what lower buttplate screw I'd use on a Cav A1 stock w/ USGI A2 buttplate? An A1 or A2? I don't want the shitty plastic door on the Cav stock set.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
wow

I bought 3 of these a couple years ago but sold them and replaced them with A1 stocks.  I wonder if the seller knew what he had.

Anyone know what lower buttplate screw I'd use on a Cav A1 stock w/ USGI A2 buttplate? An A1 or A2? I don't want the shitty plastic door on the Cav stock set.
View Quote

That's a hell of a deal!  But I'm glad it went to one of regulars here in the A2 sub-forum.  I refrained from starting a thread because I didn't want the seller to have any remorse.  I don't think he knew what he had  I used a short A1 stock screw on Cav Arms C1 stock body with an A2 butt-plate that I paid $25 shipped and I thought that a steal
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I mean the lower buttplate screw that holds in the buttplate & sling swivel. Generally that screw is longer on an A1 stock than an A2 stock, but I'm not familiar with Cav stuff.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 2:38:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I mean the lower buttplate screw that holds in the buttplate & sling swivel. Generally that screw is longer on an A1 stock than an A2 stock, but I'm not familiar with Cav stuff.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Sorry, short or A2-length bottom screw for the sling swivel.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Kaiserman just beat me to it, I couldn't believe my eyes . He got a great deal .
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kaiserman just beat me to it, I couldn't believe my eyes . He got a great deal .
View Quote

He got a HELL of a deal
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top