Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/21/2015 12:26:11 AM EDT
I've started an A2 build and would like to use a gray upper and lower. Does anyone know of any sources?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.

Better off refinishing them yourself.

http://www.molyresin.com/pictures.asp

Greyish black.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Colt New old stock A2 upper up for sale its finished in grey and was never used...
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Colt New old stock A2 upper up for sale its finished in grey and was never used...
View Quote

I don't think this is an appropriate place to plug your own sale ... unless of course you want to be banned on EE

Sources for gray parts:

1.  EE
2.  Gunbroker
3.  Local fun show and fun shops
4.  Friends trying to get rid of their "out of favor" A2 stuff

Did I miss anything?  As you know, scrounging for parts is half the fun of building
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Rechecked the rules and might have missed what you are talking about.... Please re educate me

Quoted:

I don't think this is an appropriate place to plug your own sale ... unless of course you want to be banned on EE

Sources for gray parts:

1.  EE
2.  Gunbroker

Did I miss anything?  As you know, scrounging for parts is half the fun of building
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sources for gray parts:

1.  EE
2.  Gunbroker

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Rechecked the rules and might have missed what you are talking about.... Please re educate me
View All Quotes
Quoted:

SPECIFIC TO SALES

Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.) Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis and also require admin permission.
   Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.
   Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
   NO GROUP BUYS OR FUNDRAISERS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Please IM Striker for more information.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Check the EE on a regular basis. That's how I found my eagle arms grey A2 upper. Go to Nodak spud for the lower.  I used one of their XM grey A1 lowers.  It was a blem but you wouldn't know it.  Perfect upper and lower fit. No play what so ever.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SPECIFIC TO SALES

Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.) Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis and also require admin permission.
   Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.
   Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
   NO GROUP BUYS OR FUNDRAISERS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Please IM Striker for more information.

Thanks... I gues I misunderstood that thinking I was just helping out the OP

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks... I gues I misunderstood that thinking I was just helping out the OP
View Quote

No problem. I had nothing to add really, but I have seen that CoC posting many times, so it was easy to quote it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Nodak spud is about to start machining some a2 lowers. They usually offer them in grey.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nodak spud is about to start machining some a2 lowers. They usually offer them in grey.
View Quote

Thanks for the suggestions guys. My original plan was to use norrells, but if nodak if going to make some soon I'll just hold on for one of those.

To update you all I did purchase a gray colt upper so I'm off to a good start.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top