Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/3/2015 3:03:31 AM EDT
So as some of you remember, I had multiple 727s builds going on awhile back. One was going to be a BHD clone, the other was going to be an early 727 clone, and one was going to be a late one wearing KAC rails and a waffle stock.

Unfortunately, I had to sell all those build off. Originally had to sell the completed early 727 because I had too many bills coming in and getting paid once a month sucks especially around Christmas time. It was a FN A2 upper, PSA 16" barrel, and Anderson Manu lower. Had 2 left and thought life was good and was able to get through the holidays intact.

Fast forward to March, my fiance and I decide to get a place together to save money since we are already over at one another's house alot anyways. My place was cheaper to get a bigger place at, but by time you figured in paying a $350 transfer fee for a bigger apartment plus having to pay for a $250 pet deposit, we were going to be hurting cause still had to move her from her place 2 hours away. I had to sacrifice the late model 727 (dti barrel, Anderson lower, bushy A2 upper) to foot that bill. Had enough left over to buy alot of cat food and litter.

Finally I had the last one, my late model with KAC rail. Turns out that was a bad Bushy A2 upper who didnt want to cooperate cause the index indention was messed up so barrel couldn't seat tight. Sold that upper off and reused all my parts for something else.

Recently finished my IDF clone for good, and realized I needed to refill that void in my life. Shopped around on the EE, put a wtb ad out there and was able to get a halfway complete FN A2 upper. Wanted to go with a Colt Barrel but Tomr67 hooked me up with a slightly used BCM 16" M4 barrel that looks beautiful on the upper.

Just have to decide which lower will match up best with the A2 upper. Debating between PSA or Anderson. Pics to be posted soon
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Those crossed cannons really look cool
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:26:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have  considered buying one  of their stealth lowers. By  have  also thought about  getting a McKay A2 lower to try out.

Still need  to get the lower and  decide on BCG. Will probably go with a no marked premium one  from PSA
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a McKay A2, its was on sale for like $68.50, that's pretty cheap, and cheaper than the PSA. I like it a lot, its on my C7 at this time.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top