Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 12:34:39 PM EDT
Disspator with mid-length gas system?   Standard weight recoil buffer.

I shoot mostly .223 and some 5.56 light ball..

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
no.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem at all.

This is a Dissipator with a mid-length 16" barrel. I use a BCM Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly (standard carbine buffer and spring) with a MAGPUL ACS-L stock. It works just fine.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.

I've got an unknown generic carbine stock I want to try out on a Palmetto upper I've been shooting with an A2 stock.  If I like it, I'll probably spring for a brand name CAR style stock.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#4]

jrs93accord, that's one of the nicer looking dissy's I've seen, short of a 605 dissy type clone.

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

jrs93accord, that's one of the nicer looking dissy's I've seen, short of a 605 dissy type clone.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks Chief. As a matter of fact, I am currently working on a 605 build. It will be sometime around the Fall before I can finish it due to the wait on the NDS lower. I have wanted to do one for a few years and now I am.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top