User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Swap out the pins and put in a factory trigger guard to complete the OEM look then your set.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 8:07:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Use A2 peel washers to time the A2 flash suppressor.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Can I come over to your house to play?  That looks fantastic!

And since the trend with the past 2 or 3 posters has been to complain about this or that, who cares?  It's your rifle, enjoy it!  Is that the Magpul trigger guard?  How do you like it?  I've thought about putting that on one of my farm patrol guns, so I can avoid taking my gloves off in winter.

Have you thought about adding the quadrant sight?
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And since the trend with the past 2 or 3 posters has been to complain about this or that, who cares?  It's your rifle, enjoy it!  Is that the Magpul trigger guard?  How do you like it?  I've thought about putting that on one of my farm patrol guns, so I can avoid taking my gloves off in winter.

View Quote

I actually have the quadrant sight, it just looks ugly as all hell on there.  I do have the aluminum magpul trigger guard on the lower as well as KNS anti-rotation pins.  I use the lower in carbine configuration as well.  I wish I could put it in standard trigger guard configuration, but I'm not about to try and hammer out pins on a 20k lower receiver.  hammering those pins in the first time was stressful enough.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I actually have the quadrant sight, it just looks ugly as all hell on there.  I do have the aluminum magpul trigger guard on the lower as well as KNS anti-rotation pins.  I use the lower in carbine configuration as well.  I wish I could put it in standard trigger guard configuration, but I'm not about to try and hammer out pins on a 20k lower receiver.  hammering those pins in the first time was stressful enough.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  I didn't think anyone out there was still using hammer & punch method to install roll-pins any more.  My buddy who's a plumber got me a plair of Knipex pliers for X-Mas and I use it for everything around the house and working on my cars.  It's fully adjustable has no teeth on the jaws to mar the lower if you happen to slip.  I'd still wrap some tape around the jaws just in case.  Installation of trigger guard and bolt catch roll pins have never been an issue since.  I know Vice-grip pliers would work too, but the jaws on these Knipex run parallel so you have full support, like a press.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/KNIPEX-Heavy-Duty-Forged-Steel-10-in-Pliers-Wrench-with-Nickel-Plating-86-03-250/100668961
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Also, you may want to swap out that barrel for a true A2 type that uses a Non-F-height front sight base, and add a side-sling adapter...Then you'd win ten Internetz lol

Just sayin...
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:27:28 AM EDT
[#7]
The guy has an M203, and if I'm understanding this right, it's mounted on a select-fire rifle. I think he wins the internet regardless of the small parts on his rifle. I don't own anything that cool, do you?

OP that is a SWEET setup.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The guy has an M203, and if I'm understanding this right, it's mounted on a select-fire rifle. I think he wins the internet regardless of the small parts on his rifle. I don't own anything that cool, do you?

OP that is a SWEET setup.
View Quote

Meh... There are plenty of folks here in Florida that own select-fire weapons, DD's, sound-suppressors, and such... Probably even the Cocaine as well the closer you get toward Miami. That movie kind of hits home in this state ya know.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's taken me many years to make it here, but boy was it worth it!  My dream gun is finally complete!  An M16A2 w/ M203.

http://i.imgur.com/c4rDalh.jpg

Youtube Video

Now I just need to save up for a gigantic pile of cocaine.
View Quote

Looks great! How much did it set you back? If you need some fresh yayo PM me! I give a good 12 precent discount for ARFCOM members!
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, mad jelly OP.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Hello, little friend.

(Surprised no one else did this)
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#13]
very nice, I spent alot of time with one of those.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top