Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2015 1:11:05 PM EDT
Elsewhere, we have the A2 Truck Gun Deuce going nicely together, but here's a question for the hive mind.   I have four 20"  A2 rifles now....two use the Gear Sector three point sling set-up.  One uses the stock G.I.  black web classic,  while the newest piece is still basically slingless.   Looking for ideas that will fill the bill for normal usage, but not be overkill like the three point slings I've already got.   Something like the Magpul MS1 system crossed my mind......but what say you guys ??   Can we go up a notch over the G.I. sling ?    Thanks !  
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I only use "sling, web, M1" for my rifles.....green and preferably cotton...
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 4:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I only have one A2 clone so far, but mine has a plain black unpadded blue force gear VCAS 2 pt sling. Around $40
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top