Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2015 7:13:54 PM EDT

I have a Carry Handle available to me that has the Forge Code of MMA.

Does anyone know who the Forge Code of MMA belongs too?

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
My best guest would be Martin Marieta using Anchor Harvey forging Chief
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Forged in the octagon with blood, sweat and tears
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It should be a grey carry handle, and if it is, it is a very early Colt handle.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have a Carry Handle available to me that has the Forge Code of MMA.

Does anyone know who the Forge Code of MMA belongs too?

View Quote

Snag that up if it's reasonable.....
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#5]

OK, It is Grey, and the Forge code is MMA, it's in EXC+ Condition, and it's now mine.

The previous owner was asking for a Colt 20rd Mag with Aluminum Follower (for his SP1) & a Military M14 Butt Stock Cleaning Kit, simple enough, I traded, and he got what he wanted.

Is this a hard to find Forge Code, or am I missing something?  I just wanted a decent Carry Handle for my Son's M4.

MY BAD,  I didn't fully read all of the comments about the MMA Forge Code being used on Early Colt M4's,

and that they were only being produced for a short time.  Thanks to everyone for the info.

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#6]
If your sons M-4 is recent production, I'd try to find another carry handle.  It won't be too hard.  The MMA carry handle is early, and not that common.  Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OK, It is Grey, and the Forge code is MMA, it's in EXC+ Condition, and it's now mine.

The previous owner was asking for a Colt 20rd Mag with Aluminum Follower (for his SP1) & a Military M14 Butt Stock Cleaning Kit, simple enough, I traded, and he got what he wanted.

Is this a hard to find Forge Code, or am I missing something?  I just wanted a decent Carry Handle for my Son's M4.

MY BAD,  I didn't fully read all of the comments about the MMA Forge Code being used on Early Colt M4's,

and that they were only being produced for a short time.  Thanks to everyone for the info.

View Quote

Eric,

Your son will be getting a new/er Carry Handle and that NOS MMA Carry Handle will grow into a nice build.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Forged in the octagon with blood, sweat and tears
View Quote

Clearly this. (Joe Rogan voice)
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top