Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2015 9:53:16 PM EDT
Someone listed authentic diemaco furniture on ebay.

Hope this helps you guys building clones.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/COLT-CANADA-C8A3-GREEN-FURNITURE-SET-DIEMACO-/151635411913?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Someone listed authentic diemaco furniture on ebay.

Hope this helps you guys building clones.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/COLT-CANADA-C8A3-GREEN-FURNITURE-SET-DIEMACO-/151635411913?
View Quote

Link made hot but doesn't seem to be bringing up the page. Did the auction get pulled?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#2]
They are releasing 40 set to civies.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the auction. Green set for C8.  Butstock even had the texture on it.  But $300 for a set is too much for me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently sold a butt only (older black style) for $70.  Its what the market will bear.  I have some older black C8 handguards too - with authentic CF applied tan paint for the Afghanistan missions - so you don't have to get the green furniture to get it right.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw the auction. Green set for C8.  Butstock even had the texture on it.  But $300 for a set is too much for me.
View Quote

MSRP is 299 + Tax + shipping for the Green stuff ( they are all sold out already )
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top