[#1]
Holy crap maybe I should sell mine.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy crap maybe I should sell mine.
View Quote

Saw one sell for $225 on the EE last fall, that one will sell fairly quickly.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Though I dearly want a CS stock, I can not in good conscious consider paying that much for a fixed rifle stock.

I don't see why one of the half dozen producers of the A2 stock can't just simply make a run of them 3/8" shorter?

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Though I dearly want a CS stock, I can not in good conscious consider paying that much for a fixed rifle stock.

I don't see why one of the half dozen producers of the A2 stock can't just simply make a run of them 3/8" shorter?

View Quote

I agree.

I'd probably spend up to a $100.00 for one but no more, I want one pretty bad myself but can't justify spending that much.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Amen.  I'd even settle on a Cav arms C1 stock if I didn't think their durability was suspect.  Perhaps some hard use and abuse testing is in order?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:45:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Love the CS stock.

My A2 clone has one, and I have another one for a future build.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:47:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like it's been sold ... probably slightly under asking price.  But still up in the "rare air" prices
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks like it's been sold ... probably slightly under asking price.  But still up in the "rare air" prices
View Quote

Buyer got it for $160.00 shipped..
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:19:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If I ran into someone at a gun show with one, I'd whip out $160 for it, and then build a gun I don't need.

My first CS was given to me by a gun store in exchange for a regular A2.  They said I was the only one that would give a shit about the length.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:56:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was less than he offered me for it.  Said in the interest of negotiations he would do $170 for me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That was less than he offered me for it.  Said in the interest of negotiations he would do $170 for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could have been mistaken and it was $160.00 plus shipping but he did say $160.00
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top