Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2014 8:33:09 PM EDT
So i traded a HK usp today for a colt a2 looking for any info I can get on it. The roll mark says match target \ match hbar. Cal .223 ser. Cmh018xxx. I was told its a preban. It has the word colt and the pony on the lower. The toward assist is shaped like a shoe. It has a a2 birdcage flash hider and bayo lug.

The gun is in pretty solid shape looks like very little wear. Doesn't  seem like it was shot very much. So tell me how you think I did? Is this a desirable gun? About what age is it(going to call colt on Monday)? Can I shoot 5.56 through it? Where can I find a od green gi sling? Rough idea on value.

I'm not finding any upper proof marks or marks on barrel between fsb and flash hider, is this normal
Also I can't post pics but if anyone would like I can email pics. I usually make better informed trades but it was a last minute deal before he guy left for Texas tomorrow and I really wanted to trade up on the HK not down.

thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Well looks like all cmh prefix models were all post ban so that would make my rifle have a non factory upper on it. Looks like my deal wasn't as good as I thought. Also not finding a c on the right side of the carry handle or left side of bolt. That is if my research is correct.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well looks like all cmh prefix models were all post ban so that would make my rifle have a non factory upper on it. Looks like my deal wasn't as good as I thought. Also not finding a c on the right side of the carry handle or left side of bolt. That is if my research is correct.
View Quote

Think you are on the right track. I sent you an e-mail asking about some photos because with what you were describing was not matching up. The serial number puts it as a post-ban, the the fact that it has a bayonet lug on what is a Competition Match Target HBAR it is puzzling.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Think you are on the right track. I sent you an e-mail asking about some photos because with what you were describing was not matching up. The serial number puts it as a post-ban, the the fact that it has a bayonet lug on what is a Competition Match Target HBAR it is puzzling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That plus no markings on the barrel.  Colt barrels I have seen are always marked in some way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Target Colts either came with a crowned barrel or a big muzzle brake that looked like something off an artillery piece. Maybe someone rebarreled yours after the ban? Does the upper have Colt forge marks? Check the barrel under the handguard for more markings.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Target Colts either came with a crowned barrel or a big muzzle brake that looked like something off an artillery piece. Maybe someone rebarreled yours after the ban? Does the upper have Colt forge marks? Check the barrel under the handguard for more markings.
View Quote

There are just too many things about the upper that are not right for a Colt Match Target. It seems to appear that someone wanted to build an A2 and they used a Colt Match Target lower assembly and slapped an aftermarket A2 upper on it. The question is the barrel an actual HBAR or is it a Gov't profile?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]
He send you pics? Post up.

What does "forward assist shaped like a shoe" mean? A1 style?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He send you pics? Post up.

What does "forward assist shaped like a shoe" mean? A1 style?
View Quote

No pics yet. As for the FA, he may be referring to the A1 style "teardrop". That would be strange to have an "teardrop" FA on an A2 upper. It is looking more like it was not such a good trade afterall. It may have been a fair trade, but he definitely did not trade up.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Who knows, maybe he got an upper the retro guys would slobber over.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who knows, maybe he got an upper the retro guys would slobber over.
View Quote

Who knows. If he ever sends the pictures, I will know exactly what he has. I am curious if the upper may be even be an A1.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys just got home from church. Will send some pics when I get a chance this afternoon. I've pretty much written it off as a learning experience, and completely my fault for not doing my homework. not a huge loss though. I'm pretty certain its a aftermarket upper. I pulled the hand gaurds and no marks at all on the barrel bolt or upper. From reading last night looks like I should be seeing a c mark above the f/a on the carry handle and markings between the f/h and top of fsb. Also found in several places that the CMH prefix rifles were all post ban.  I'd planned on trading it for something else anyways so I'll either find the correct upper for it or just disclaim it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey guys just got home from church. Will send some pics when I get a chance this afternoon. I've pretty much written it off as a learning experience, and completely my fault for not doing my homework. not a huge loss though. I'm pretty certain its a aftermarket upper. I pulled the hand gaurds and no marks at all on the barrel bolt or upper. From reading last night looks like I should be seeing a c mark above the f/a on the carry handle and markings between the f/h and top of fsb. Also found in several places that the CMH prefix rifles were all post ban.  I'd planned on trading it for something else anyways so I'll either find the correct upper for it or just disclaim it.
View Quote

I look forward to seeing the pics.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Original uppers for those aren't particularly valuable so you could find one if you wanted to, but the complete gun isn't that valuable so it might not be worth it if the current upper is a good one.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok just sent the pics, also just shot 30 rounds of xm193 and it runs fine. So glad there is no issues with it at least. As far as the trade goes I got tired of all the offers of $650 for my HK or how about a junker and $200 so I figured I could trade a colt pretty easy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Doesn't sound like a big loss on the trade as you still have a nice Colt lower, assuming the internal parts are all Colt.  If you're going to trade it, then I agree you'll need to clearly state that upper is non-Colt.  But if you decide to keep it, then it's NOT hard to find a genuine Colt A2/A3/A4 to go with that lower.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Only issue could be if the lower has a sear block, but if it has an aftermarket BCG in it already I'm guessing it doesn't.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Only issue could be if the lower has a sear block, but if it has an aftermarket BCG in it already I'm guessing it doesn't.
View Quote

No sear block and it does have a standard semi-auto AR15 BCG in it. The A2 upper receiver is unmarked as is the HBAR. I cannot tell if the front sight post was round or square. The FA is a "teardrop" as suspected. It is a clean looking HBAR, but only the lower assembly is Colt. I did recommend to him that he may want to replace the teardrop FA with a round FA to make it more correct. This will help should he decide to try and sell it. Unfortunately, it is only worth somewhere around $800-$1000 to the right buyer. These lowers have sold for $700-$800. If it had been all original, it would have been worth a few hundred dollars more. If it was a pre-ban SPORTER MATCH HBAR, it would be quite a bit more.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#17]
$800 for a postban Colt lower? I've only seen preban lowers go anywhere near that high.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#18]
The sear block is not a HUGE issue but it's kind of a pain.  If you have a "semi" auto bolt.  There's a little bit more relief.  I don't have a full auto bolt but it always appears to me that the sear block would clear the bolt regardless.  But I could be wrong about that.

The bigger bummer about the sear block is you can't fit an rra 2 stage trigger in there.  But even still I'm told the pins are a hair different size on commercial colt lowers compared with everyone elses, so it's a moot point.  But the stock trigger I have is a nice crisp break, although it is a bit heavy.

It would be interesting to see this rifle.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The sear block is not a HUGE issue but it's kind of a pain.  If you have a "semi" auto bolt.  There's a little bit more relief.  I don't have a full auto bolt but it always appears to me that the sear block would clear the bolt regardless.  But I could be wrong about that.

The bigger bummer about the sear block is you can't fit an rra 2 stage trigger in there.  But even still I'm told the pins are a hair different size on commercial colt lowers compared with everyone elses, so it's a moot point.  But the stock trigger I have is a nice crisp break, although it is a bit heavy.

View Quote

Send me an -email and I will forward the pics he sent.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you can feel free to post the pics if you'd like. As we discussed I might try to find a correct barrel and bolt if I have a hard time trading it. I'll of course give full disclosure on any deal I make. After shooting it today I'd need to do to much to make it the way I like it and being a little ocd it would have to go back to a factory upper. I am going to correct the f\a for sure though. Thanks a bunch for the help fellas, bummed its not a full pony but not a total bust either.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Okay, here are the pics he sent.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:53:03 PM EDT
[#22]
How strange. Looks like a nice gun as long as the upper is assembled correctly.

I'm in the opposite position. Colt MT upper with an assembled lower.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I am in a good position.

1993 Colt Sporter Match HBAR (MH6601) with about 100 rounds put through it and that was shortly after it was bought new.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Okay, here are the pics he sent.

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_16_Pro2_zps0c95fb68.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_16_Pro2_zps0c95fb68.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_35_Pro2_zps3f07d421.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_35_Pro2_zps3f07d421.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_45_Pro2_zps3d3b5f49.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_45_Pro2_zps3d3b5f49.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_54_Pro2_zps8161d9e1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_48_54_Pro2_zps8161d9e1.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_50_10_Pro2_zps9240f08c.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_50_10_Pro2_zps9240f08c.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_50_40_Pro2_zpsfa8b0f1a.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_50_40_Pro2_zpsfa8b0f1a.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_51_42_Pro2_zps9baaff6a.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_51_42_Pro2_zps9baaff6a.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_52_01_Pro2_zps5c4f5670.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_52_01_Pro2_zps5c4f5670.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_52_20_Pro2_zps5e633bc4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/accessories/WP_20140928_14_52_20_Pro2_zps5e633bc4.jpg</a>

View Quote

It looks to be "gun-show special" upper.  FSB appears to be cast (no forge marks) and pinned on with roll pins instead of tapered pins.  Sling loop also pinned with roll-pin instead of rivet.  BCG appears to be generic semi-spec.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#25]
And looks like an a1 front sight post and teardrop forward assist?? Oh well, doesnt look bad, but def not a top $ weapon like a mint colt might be. Op, did seller say it was all original colt? If so... Well you got taken at least a lil. If you assumed, then if it shoots its not the end of the world.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And looks like an a1 front sight post and teardrop forward assist?? Oh well, doesnt look bad, but def not a top $ weapon like a mint colt might be. Op, did seller say it was all original colt? If so... Well you got taken at least a lil. If you assumed, then if it shoots its not the end of the world.
View Quote

he didn't say all original but he did say preban which its not. So is what it is, and shoots average.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#27]
The rifle is a mixmaster, built up from parts  (prolly someone's spare parts) The entire lower is worth maybe $250.00-$300.00 with the LPK and buttstock assembly installed. The BCG is a generic semi auto worth $70.00, upper receiver is worth around $100.00 complete, and the barrel assembly is worth roughly $200.00. So IMHO you could have done worse, at least you can part it out and get most your money back and build up a new AR15 using the lower receiver. You pretty much broke even on the trade.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The rifle is a mixmaster, built up from parts  (prolly someone's spare parts) The entire lower is worth maybe $250.00-$300.00 with the LPK and buttstock assembly installed. The BCG is a generic semi auto worth $70.00, upper receiver is worth around $100.00 complete, and the barrel assembly is worth roughly $200.00. So IMHO you could have done worse, at least you can part it out and get most your money back and build up a new AR15 using the lower receiver. You pretty much broke even on the trade.
View Quote

The lower assembly is all Colt. That is the only thing that is Colt. The OP is going to replace the FA with a correct round one. The upper is fitting considering what the lower is from, but I wish that the guy he traded with would have been truthful and disclosed what the rifle really was. Even though the lower assembly is from a post-ban Colt, it is still worth several hundred dollars to the right buyer. In all, he still came out okay, but not as good as he should have. It us unfortunate that the guy left town to move to Texas already. The OP has shot it and said it shoots well with XM193. Given that, I suspect that that the barrel may be chambered in 5.56 NATO.

I hate when someone does not get what they think they did. The OP has already said that it falls back on him and that he should have done some homework first. From here, all he can do is make the best of it. I am sure he will enjoy it for a while. It is not a bad AR, it is just not the Colt Match Target HBAR he thought he was getting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The lower assembly is all Colt. That is the only thing that is Colt. The OP is going to replace the FA with a correct round one. The upper is fitting considering what the lower is from, but I wish that the guy he traded with would have been truthful and disclosed what the rifle really was. Even though the lower assembly is from a post-ban Colt, it is still worth several hundred dollars to the right buyer. In all, he still came out okay, but not as good as he should have. It us unfortunate that the guy left town to move to Texas already. The OP has shot it and said it shoots well with XM193. Given that, I suspect that that the barrel may be chambered in 5.56 NATO.

I hate when someone does not get what they think they did. The OP has already said that it falls back on him and that he should have done some homework first. From here, all he can do is make the best of it. I am sure he will enjoy it for a while. It is not a bad AR, it is just not the Colt Match Target HBAR he thought he was getting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with just about everything your saying except for the part that the stripped lower is worth several hundred dollars. I see real Colt MT6700 HBARS sell for less than a grand for the complete used rifle, I don't see why anyone would pay that much for a Colt lower that isn't even a desirable model to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#30]
So just to give an update I contacted the person I traded with he said he had no idea he never checked it out that much just tossed it in the safe after he got it, but would trade me back if I wanted to. Would be back in two weeks and could work it out hen if I wanted. He did say thanks for the heads up though as he trades pretty often with the person he got it from and knows to check stuff out better.

contacted colt to get any info from the archive dept. I could and this is where it gets interesting. They said it was made in 98 and left the factory as only a complete a2 lower. He said they sent out a small order that went to a distributor and the price and order form both reflected and stated it was a a2 complete lower only. I asked  "I thought you only shipped complete rifles", he said you never know what we might send out.

but I ordered a forward assist this morning to correct that issue for now
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So just to give an update I contacted the person I traded with he said he had no idea he never checked it out that much just tossed it in the safe after he got it, but would trade me back if I wanted to. Would be back in two weeks and could work it out hen if I wanted. He did say thanks for the heads up though as he trades pretty often with the person he got it from and knows to check stuff out better.

contacted colt to get any info from the archive dept. I could and this is where it gets interesting. They said it was made in 98 and left the factory as only a complete a2 lower. He said they sent out a small order that went to a distributor and the price and order form both reflected and stated it was a a2 complete lower only. I asked  "I thought you only shipped complete rifles", he said you never know what we might send out.

View Quote

Some of the big AR companies use different prefixes for complete rifles vs. complete lowers and stripped lowers. I know Bushmaster when they were a quality company in Windham Maine used different prefix designations for their lowers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good info. I would have never thought Colt would have sold it just as a lower assembly. I am glad you were able to get a hold of the previous owner. It sounds like you are going to keep it at this point. If so, I think you are making a good move.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Good info. I would have never thought Colt would have sold it just as a lower assembly. I am glad you were able to get a hold of the previous owner. It sounds like you are going to keep it at this point. If so, I think you are making a good move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For $100.00 you can purchase the compete history on any Colt Lower receiver, so if you really wanted to know the date your lower was born on, when and how it left the factory as, where it went, etc. This info is great for preban lowers because it documents the date of manufacture on a certified document with a Colt letterhead. It's also useful for those SP1's that are just now hitting 50 years old and are eligable to be purchased with a C&R FFL.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Yeah I'm not sure I would feel I got a fair deal on that one.  That upper is, well, you just don't know about it.  I hate when handgaurds do that gap thing too.  That's a little thing, but it annoys me.

The lower might be a good host for a specific build.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Meh, change the forward assist and get a new set of USGI A2 handguards that don't have a big gap in them.

In some ways I'd rather have the OP's mixmaster than those neutered/naked Komrade Klinton Kolt MTs.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:28:39 AM EDT
[#36]
It's an Olympic Arms upper as best as I can tell, with an Olympic barrel, cast FSB, one of their weird alloy uppers, with a surplus teardrop FA dropped in, which was common back in the late 1980's, early 1990's for Olympic.  

I personally would only place value in the Colt lower.

I would also inspect the lower parts to see if there are any Colt proof marks and inspection stamps on the bolt catch, hammer, and trigger.  This appears to be low grade parts thrown onto a Colt lower.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:40:03 AM EDT
[#37]
If OP lived next door I'd swap. Give my Colt MT upper a matching lower.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's an Olympic Arms upper as best as I can tell, with an Olympic barrel, cast FSB, one of their weird alloy uppers, with a surplus teardrop FA dropped in, which was common back in the late 1980's, early 1990's for Olympic.  

I would also inspect the lower parts to see if there are any Colt proof marks and inspection stamps on the bolt catch, hammer, and trigger.  This appears to be low grade parts thrown onto a Colt lower.
View Quote

The Cast FSB is worth roughly $50.00... I'd grab a used .750 FSB from the EE for $15 and swap them out and sell the Cast piece to a retrohead.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That won't work, that is not an early cast FSB, it is commercial and the wrong journal diameter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Cast FSB is worth roughly $50.00... I'd grab a used .750 FSB from the EE for $15 and swap them out and sell the Cast piece to a retrohead.

That won't work, that is not an early cast FSB, it is commercial and the wrong journal diameter.

I know it's .750 and retro barrels are .625 but John Thomas could sleeve that FSB and it would work. Just about anything is possible these days if you have the know how and expensive tools/machines.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Cast A1 front sight block, Tear drop FA, and plastic delta ring. Most likely a early 90's M&A parts or Model 1 Sales upper. They used to sell them a lot in Shotgun News
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#43]
The "target model" is a government profile barrel. The upper and barrel don't have colt markings from what I can see.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a Colt mix master rifle myself..........Bought the lower as a stripped unit.....in 2000 from R-guns for 225.00..............I have always said I was going to call Colt and get the history on this piece.......have never got around to .........Match Target lower
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Well to throw out an update took the rifle to my parents house to show my dad and brother in law this weekend, my dad never showing a lot of interest in ar's handled it for a while as I told the story of what happened asks "so hows it shoot". I respond same as any ar, no issues decent accuracy. He then ask me what price will I sleep well on, them two throw numbers around me not saying much and my dad says I'll give you $700 go put it in the safe. So that pretty well finished it up. Didn't really care what number he said it was his after he showed interest. So guess it turned out to be a great deal in the end.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well to throw out an update took the rifle to my parents house to show my dad and brother in law this weekend, my dad never showing a lot of interest in ar's handled it for a while as I told the story of what happened asks "so hows it shoot". I respond same as any ar, no issues decent accuracy. He then ask me what price will I sleep well on, them two throw numbers around me not saying much and my dad says I'll give you $700 go put it in the safe. So that pretty well finished it up. Didn't really care what number he said it was his after he showed interest. So guess it turned out to be a great deal in the end.
View Quote

That is fantastic. I am sure he will gain a lot of pleasure from shooting it for a long time. Additionally, you came out okay in the long run.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Father and son shooting sessions are very special indeed.  Hopefully you can go shoot some black rifles together.  And whatever else.   Someday I hope to get me, my Dad and my son out.  We haven't shot as much together the last few years and now I shoot with my son more.  But my Dad and I used to go a lot.  I won't forget those times.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top