Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2014 2:01:56 AM EDT
anybody have an opinion on windham weaponry a2 barrels?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Windham Weaponry is the original Bushmaster crew, I'd take a WW barrel over the current Bushmaster company's barrel that's for damn sure. They are good barrels and many have used them on their A2 clones.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#2]
ok while I have you here, I have a high standard flattop upper I got in a trade. the Q, is it worth a hoot? I had planned on building a flattop upper with an a2 barrel and installing it on a eagle arms lower with a m4 stock. o and a eotech 512, was told the eotech will work with my up close vision problems. sorry I went windy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ok while I have you here, I have a high standard flattop upper I got in a trade. the Q, is it worth a hoot? I had planned on building a flattop upper with an a2 barrel and installing it on a eagle arms lower with a m4 stock. o and a eotech 512, was told the eotech will work with my up close vision problems. sorry I went windy.
View Quote

Flattop upper with A2 barrel and A2 stock is a M16A4 clone, great weapon. I would't use a carbine stock on a rifle personally I think it looks stupid, but some guys use M4 type stocks on rifles and say they like them. To each their own.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought a Windham 20" A2 barrel and was very impressed.  I plan on buying another for an A2 203 clone.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
get the Windham barrel, you wont be disappointed. I used one for an m16a4 clone, if I do another A2 clone that will be the barrel i get.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top