Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2014 10:43:30 AM EDT
Just a vid I found on the tube.  Lot of Been there done that A2s.

USMC Iraq invasion
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
YAT YAS!
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 1:10:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice. Barrel-mounted PEQ-2's as well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
And they like to say rooms can't be cleared using A2' s.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Anything CAN be done. However, when there are better options available it doesn't make sense to purposefully handicap yourself. I guarantee those pictured marines would gladly trade their A2 for an M4 of given the chance.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Anything CAN be done. However, when there are better options available it doesn't make sense to purposefully handicap yourself. I guarantee those pictured marines would gladly trade their A2 for an M4 of given the chance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very valid, & most likely a true statement about the marines. I good sir am referring to the couch commandos. The folks who will only ever believe it's true, if they read it on the internet. Who may have no personal experience with a firearm past some high speed low drag video game.

I was the lucky SOB in my platoon who got to lug around our M240. Now bear in mind that I was in transportation, so that wasn't a great distance to lug that bastard around. I still tried to kiss enough ass to get out of it. If the marines in the video would rather have a M4 over an M16A2, who am I to argue. I never had to clear a house, nor do I ever want to.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a great friend.....with 18 years in the USAF. combat arms......he tells me.....give me an A2 rifle with an Aimpoint on a goose neck mount and I can kick ass.............
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Just awesome !    The Alpha Deuce cut loose in her true environment.......
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top