Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/29/2014 9:21:56 PM EDT
I'm in need of opinions please.

I was setting up to do a frankin A2 build, Got most the parts minus a bcg & charging handle. I like fixed carry handles & iron sights. Now the girls ain't big enough yet to manage a A2 stock, so I was gonna use an extra M4 stock so the girls could step up from their carbines. So here's my issue. I ordered a WW A2 Government Profile 20in Barrel Kit that I was going to use on a FN A2 upper that I've bounced around a lot lately. But today the BRD gods smiled on me & produced an unexpected stripped M4 upper receiver. I'm not sure what to do now. Sick to the original plan, or do an A4 so the girls can get started learning to work with glass as well. Most likely a Nikon Prostaff.

I'm in a quandary here. Would like to get some opinions. The girls are both 10 by the way.

Thank you
Matthew
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
do two black guns
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
do two black guns
View Quote

Of that there is no doubt. I cant decide on doing one traditional A2 rifle & a M4gery, or an A4 & leaving the other as a A2 carbine.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:05:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm kind of confused about what you were saying, but here is what I think.

Use that new upper, build a little carbine to teach the girls with and also build that A2 rifle you want.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top