Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2014 9:06:18 PM EDT
Haven't had a chance to post updated pics of this build since I scored the CS stock for her.  All parts for this build are genuine Colt, with the exception of 80% lower, lower parts and reproduction dimpled pivot & take-down pins.  I'm still trying to find the correct C7/C8 marked sling.  Other than that, she's ready for the range

Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! How'd you do the engraving.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 12:43:54 AM EDT
[#2]
SWEET!
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 12:45:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty nice
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
That is outstanding man! I know theres not the love over like in the retro forum but that is a great clone! I really like it, well cept for the magazine but i know that its correct for that build! you did good! have to let us know how it shoots...
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#5]

If you decide that you really don't like it, please, I'll take good care of her.  Just send her right to me.

Really Outstanding Build !!  That is a Beautiful Rifle you built.  Let us know well she groups.

I don't know why, but I do like those Canadian C7/C8's.

Pro2ndAm, you should post these pic's in the "Canadian C7 thread...", that's also in the A2 Builds section.  It would be a Great addition to that thread.

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen.  This build took many years of collecting parts and coins to get the anodizing done correctly.  But in the end, the outcome justifies the means
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top