Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/24/2017 3:49:41 PM EDT
Will it screw it up?  I have a PWS Diablo and was wandering if I could use a CMMG 22lr kit on it without screwing it up?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will it screw it up?  I have a PWS Diablo and was wandering if I could use a CMMG 22lr kit on it without screwing it up?

Thanks!
View Quote

I use the CMMG on my Adams Arms all the time with no issues at all. All I do is turn off the gas to the piston
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend of mine has one on an LMT piston upper. No issues to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Without the ability to turn the gas off, I'd say you are going to just vent some gas under the hand guard
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Without the ability to turn the gas off, I'd say you are going to just vent some gas under the hand guard
View Quote
Yeah I don't have an "OFF" settings so I was concerned if lead will build up in the gas piston.  But I could also just dump a couple of 5.56 through the gun to clean it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I've had a Diablo upper for quite a while now....love it!

Well, the piston will be removed, along with the bolt carrier group.
The gasses will enter the gas block and simply dump into the tube and under the handgard.

You could run for 100-200 then fire some 5.56 to clean it out.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top