Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:12:01 PM EDT
I can purchase a current model MR556A1 for $1700 out the door. Very low round count, as new. No HK tool and the sights are gone. It does come with the case. I think long term it will be a good investment. I'm AR poor like most of us, but it would be nice fit for the Colt, LWRC, MCX, ARX,MP15, Lancer, SCAR, KAC, DD, TWO VETS Side Charger and too many diff. builds. I do have some Adams Arms uppers. I know things have gotten cheap, but these are still hard to find at a deal! Let me hear from some MR556 owners!
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can afford it and you want it, get it. Investment wise, toys sure are cheap right now.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#2]
If you don't buy it. PM the seller.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Fo sho
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Well it turned out better than I hoped. Bought it and found the sights in the case, other than wear on the magazine, looks new! Guess I'll try a T2 on it and shoot it some tomorrow! Had to make up my mind today or it would have been about 10% more. Got to save that for more ammo!
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!

That was a good deal for you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 3:45:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not in the market for one, but at that price? Yeah, I would have grabbed it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:58:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can purchase a current model MR556A1 for $1700 out the door. Very low round count, as new. No HK tool and the sights are gone. It does come with the case. I think long term it will be a good investment. I'm AR poor like most of us, but it would be nice fit for the Colt, LWRC, MCX, ARX,MP15, Lancer, SCAR, KAC, DD, TWO VETS Side Charger and too many diff. builds. I do have some Adams Arms uppers. I know things have gotten cheap, but these are still hard to find at a deal! Let me hear from some MR556 owners!
Thanks
View Quote

That is a fantastic price!! You paid less for a complete rifle that what I paid for just the upper. Of course I dropped an additional grand with diopter sights, Surefire Scout light, and sending it to IGF to have the barrel re-done to drop weight, cut to 14.5", pin AAC 51T flash hider, add HK markings on barrel post-weight loss, and nitride the barrel and gas block. Very pleased with the outcome, but damn, $1700?!? That is a smoking deal!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for all the reply!
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Show off the new purchase.

Any plans to suppress it?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:41:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Haven't got a specific can for 5.56, I can use my Omega for limited sessions but need to find a can!  I'll try to get some photos!
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top