Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/12/2017 11:37:17 PM EDT
I have left two phone messages, sent two emails, and filled out a contact form over the last few weeks and have not received a single reply? I have one of their 30-caliber all Adams Arms guns that is having issues.  Am I now stuck with it?

ETA
**Update: Adams Arms did respond when I used the email for the individual rather than the company one.  Now let's hope they get it fixed.  I'd already bought the accessories for it... rail, optics, grip, stock.  I'm glad I test-fired it before installing anything.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
They are very active on Facebook and from posts here have a good reputation for customer service.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
They are still around and kickin from what I know. Monday morning I would try again. I don't believe their cs is open on the weekends. They have always been responsive for me so I would just try again and I'm sure whatever it is they will get you squared away.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
email [email protected] for a fast response
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
email [email protected] for a fast response
View Quote

That did the trick!  Phil responded to me this afternoon.  I'd love to get this issue sorted out so I can sell my DPMS AR-10 gen 1.  That gun was fine, but the Adams Arms will save me about 3 pounds total with handguard, optic, and rifle all being significantly lighter.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have left two phone messages, sent two emails, and filled out a contact form over the last few weeks and have not received a single reply? I have one of their 30-caliber allams Arms guns that is having issues.  Am I now stuck with it?
View Quote

Quick tip:
AA is buried in normal business operations, holiday order fulfillment, preparation and consumer response & follow-up 2 weeks prior and several weeks after SHOT Show.

Expect very slow response times during that period.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I really hope that if don't get back to a customer for a couple of days because I am slammed, they don't write posts suggesting that we are out of business!
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:11:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I really hope that if don't get back to a customer for a couple of days because I am slammed, they don't write posts suggesting that we are out of business!
View Quote

15 days is not 'a couple of days' to get back to somebody.  They used to have an industry account and forum on AR-15; they do not now.  I didn't see anything from them in SHOT show reviews.  It was a legitimate question, I think.  I can edit the subject line to be something a bit less inflammatory, I suppose.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:19:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

15 days is not 'a couple of days' to get back to somebody.  They used to have an industry account and forum on AR-15; they do not now.  I didn't see anything from them in SHOT show reviews.  It was a legitimate question, I think.  I can edit thesubject line to be something a bit less inflammatory, I suppose.
View Quote

AA drops off the Industry Partner thread from time to time. It's a fee based section. Periodically, I guess they don't see it as a necessary business expense.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
AA drops off the Industry Partner thread from time to time. It's a fee based section. Periodically, I guess they don't see it as a necessary business expense.
View Quote

I pay my fee annually as a member and that is reasonable.  I don't know what the industry partner costs are, but seems like you have to use all the sales tools to get your product out there.  Good point, though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Are you going to let us in on what exact firearm you have issues with, and what kind of issues? I've been reading about their AA Small Frame 308 AR, I really wanted to buy, but the reviews and user feedback are very discouraging to a point I want to run away from this company, despite having one of their piston EVO rifles.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you going to let us in on what exact firearm you have issues with, and what kind of issues? I've been reading about their AA Small Frame 308 AR, I really wanted to buy, but the reviews and user feedback are very discouraging to a point I want to run away from this company, despite having one of their piston EVO rifles.
View Quote

Yes, that is the rifle.  I do have several of the conversion kits.  I want the rifle for suppressing, though.  It might end up working; I will give Adams Arms a shot.  I had two rounds fail to feed from the magazine right off the bat.  Changed ammo (all NATO spec) and had two stuck cases in a row.  I had a range rod with me.  Don't want to go into too much detail as I don't know exactly what is going on.  Could have been a magazine issue, an ammo issue, or a gun issue.  We'll see.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top