Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2015 12:18:43 PM EDT
I am looking at doing a piston pistol build in 7.5 in.  Which would you guys recommend the PWS Diablo setup or the AA tactical evo?

I know a lot of people here at PWS fans.  I myself have one of their uppers and it is truly flawless!  Having said that, it does seem to be more proprietary than Adams Arms setup.

Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated,
SK
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#1]
My PWS in 7.62 x 39 7.5" barrel runs flawlessly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW, I am doing this build in 5.56!

Thanks for the info searchin!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 7.5" PWS in .223 and one in 7.62x39. They have both been excellent and have not had any issues. I cannot comment on the Adams Arms. No experience with those.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:48:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but as I understand it a pistol can have an angled hand stop but a vertical handle makes it a SBR?
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top