Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2015 10:13:25 PM EDT
Hi,
I am looking at possibly purchasing one of these and I am not familiar with this model. Is it discontinued and would you suggest investing in this model? Any feedback you could provide would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you think it is discontinued. You just have to look a their website.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Could you please tell me what I am missing? Cannot find what you are alluding to. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I see that but was there an earlier version of this rifle that is no longer produced?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Why don't you post a picture or information on what you're buying....
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
The seller states the rail system is a Mod 0 and no longer in production?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
OP is talking about the ones that came with the quad-rail.

http://www.shootingillustrated.com/index.php/15963/primary-weapons-systems-pws-mk116-and-pws-mk216/

I think the main difference is the Mod1 uses an adjustable gas system.  Most obvious aesthetic difference is Mod1 also uses a keymod handguard.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:01:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The seller states the rail system is a Mod 0 and no longer in production?
View Quote
Mod 0 doesn't have the adjustable gas block and has a quad rail instead of the keymod, at least that's the way my mod 0 MK116 is.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for all the feedback guys and I apologize that the info was trickling in. I have since decided to look elsewhere and found a used MK216 that I am interested in. I have not seen the 216 yet but I am told it is like new. What would the going rate for one of these used be in stock form with case and are there any issues I should look for or serial number ranges to stay away from?

Thank you.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top