Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/9/2015 3:52:54 PM EDT
Does anyone know the best place to get a sbr upper?

The only place I have seen is dirent from manuf.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You can find a dealer HERE.

I ordered the carbine 16"  directly from Faxon though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can find a dealer HERE.

I ordered the carbine 16"  directly from Faxon though.
View Quote

The locator can be a bit spotty sometimes... We are working on a new website to fix it.

Send us an e-mail and we would be happy to direct you to someone in the area who can get you set up!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Joglee

Any reason you want to purchase from a dealer rather than direct from the manufacturer?

I ordered my 12.5" barrel combo direct from Faxon and had it in my hands within 2 weeks of my ordering it (had to be manufactured).

Any local dealers to me that stock ARAK-21's only seem to have 16" barrel sets (which they are out of stock of) unless I wanted them to do a special order which would not save me any money.

It was actually cheaper to order direct with shipping than to purchase locally with sales tax (9.5%).

Faxon is fabulous to deal with both with your initial purchase and if you encounter any problems, they actually understand what customer service means compared to other firearms manufacturers.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Joglee

Any reason you want to purchase from a dealer rather than direct from the manufacturer?

I ordered my 12.5" barrel combo direct from Faxon and had it in my hands within 2 weeks of my ordering it (had to be manufactured).

Any local dealers to me that stock ARAK-21's only seem to have 16" barrel sets (which they are out of stock of) unless I wanted them to do a special order which would not save me any money.

It was actually cheaper to order direct with shipping than to purchase locally with sales tax (9.5%).

Faxon is fabulous to deal with both with your initial purchase and if you encounter any problems, they actually understand what customer service means compared to other firearms manufacturers.
View Quote

Close to pulling the trigger on a 12.5" combo also.  Did you get 7.62x39?  Post the bolt face?  Seems to me a likely big upgrade over traditional 7.62x39 barreled ARs.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top