Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 10:38:31 PM EDT
Has anybody had trouble contacting Adams Arms? I've sent them 2 emails since Thursday (no answer) my dealer is trying to order me a gun from them, (no reply) is something going on over there or is this usual?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had a similar issue too. I have 3 or 4 emails now about a cycling issue.
I am pretty patient but, that was last week. The upper will not cycle right now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow. All I am doing is trying to buy a gun. Originally I was going to buy two, but I found one this weekend that will fit my needs, so it's in the safe now. I would still like to buy one more. We'll see........
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess they don't want your business.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe it had been a long weekend of matches or something, but my dealer and Adams Arms made contact after contacting me yesterday. New rifle got ordered up, so all is good for now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Coworker ordered a  pistol length piston system 2 weeks ago. He's been trying to get in touch with them to see when it might ship, he finally got someone  Friday to let him know they were short on some parts.
That's all he wanted from the get go. He understands that some gun related businesses are very busy. He just didn't want someone to blow sunshine up his ass.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top