Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2014 8:26:10 PM EDT
I recently got my LWRC M6A2 back from being Duracoted and having a pin/weld done to switch my A2 FH to an AAC Brakeout 2.0.  I like the finish and the Brakeout does a good job on recoil reduction compared to my M6A2.  Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_1199 by Meekinit, on Flickr" />

IMG_1195 by Meekinit, on Flickr" />

IMG_1196 by Meekinit, on Flickr" />
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks Great! Super nice job. I have one of my rifles out being Cerakoted as well. Can't wait to get it back.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW!!! Looking Good
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to say it doesn't look timed right, but then I read the AAC site on it, timing is not necessary. Now, I'm jealous. Looks good and didn't need the bullshit of trying different shims to get it clocked right.

"Paint job" is awesome!
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top