Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2014 7:42:04 AM EDT
Was thinking of doing a 6.8SPC build and was wondering if there were any options as far as using a piston system such as any of the Adams Arms conversion kits. Has anyone tried this on there own? Any help or advice is much appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We have had a lot of positive feedback from people running our kits in 6.8SPC. Our kits are clearly marked, and stated as being compatible with this particular caliber as well. Im sure there are plenty of individuals on here that have run Adams Arms Kits in 6.8SPC. Some tuning may be required. I.E : buffer, buffer spring, and potentially gas port. If you decide to go with an Adams Arms kit, let us know if you need any help during your build process by emailing [email protected] .

Cody

Adams Arms

Customer Service
View Quote
Thanks, glad to hear that from the manufacturer. I should have checked the website first anyway.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I am running a spike/aa GP setup in 6.8.

It works.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an ARP 6.8 built upper with the Adams kit. Has been working great so far.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I too have an upcoming build to do in 6.8 and a piston system has been requested. I really like the adams and was hoping that it would work with a 16'' Wilson Combat barrel. Also can anyone tell me if the Adams light block would fit under the front of the new Midwest 2 piece rails?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top