Link Posted: 3/3/2014 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
What's the title of this thread, again?

Hijacked?

Link Posted: 3/3/2014 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not here to win hearts and minds, I'm man enough to fight my own battles. Also not here to sell any product.

LWRCI wanted a war with their multiple empty threats and multiple big lawfirms.

I'm here ready to oblige.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Three sides to every story.  We have one here.  Corby just curious?  What do you intend to accomplish on this site?  Is this a hearts and minds thing?  From a business perspective, I might understand that (although we would differ in tact ), but if not that, I am confused.

I'm not here to win hearts and minds, I'm man enough to fight my own battles. Also not here to sell any product.

LWRCI wanted a war with their multiple empty threats and multiple big lawfirms.

I'm here ready to oblige.

Stifle unless you have something useful to say about the colt/lwrc deal!

Link Posted: 3/3/2014 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The BIG question that I have not seen anyone ask yet is if the legal matters with C. Hall is in any relation to the Colt purchase of LWRC, if it is indeed in part or in relation to that matter then I can maybe see his claims and statements in the thread being some sort of insight of things, but until he makes something like that clear it remains a bit out of touch on the original thread. Hopefully he can fill us in with such info regarding the above question.
View Quote

The answer to that is yes: either at least partially, or completely related.
Here are some more facts to consider...

Jesse Gomez and Darren Mellors were each paid a salary of over $600,000 last year.
They are not owners or shareholders of LWRCI, they are only employees.
Jesse Gomez is so incompetent that he had to hire me (at 24 years old) to get his flagship rifle off the engineering docket and into production.
Darren Mellors is not far behind. Neither of them have any substantial engineering or machining talents, whether or not related to firearms.

At this time Jesse Gomez and Darren Mellors are holding the CEO, minority shareholders, and you the customers hostage on the Colt "deal".
They are not presently coming in to work at this time (yes, on strike) until their demands are fulfilled; which are as follows:
They are now claiming to be so valuable to the continuance of LWRCI (as spokesperson and quasi-"engineer") that they should each be awarded 21% of the new Colt/LWRCI plus 1% of all sales proceeds going forward.
I suppose a $600k salary for monitoring a forum all day and pretending to be a critical part of the operation just isn't good enough.

Stand-up guys right there.

The more that is revealed, the more I tend to have sympathy for the other individuals these two unsavory fellows have put LWRCI in.
For years they have been acting as the face of LWRC/LWRCI, but in reality they simply pawn the hard work onto others and take sole credit for it (the contents of my two lawsuits against LWRCI are prime example of that).

Now they expect Colt to treat them like indispensable Gods. Or else.... they wont come to work (we'll just show you how God-Like we are!)
At the same time, Colt is presently reviewing the lawsuits with F&D to evaluate what their potential liability will be if they buy LWRCI prior to resolution.

If the minority shareholders of LWRCI, the CEO/owners, and their customers ever read this, and among those who have/had no involvement in the subject matter of F&D v LWRCI, I do sincerely apologize for having to take your company to task on account of the maliciousness from Darren Mellors and Jesse Gomez transpiring to bring us to this point. Much like their inflated salaries and unearned demands, ultimately their transgressions will come out of YOUR pockets in some form or fashion, but know that I wish it would come solely out of theirs as individuals, instead. I also express my sympathy and best wishes to all those other LWRCI employees who work hard to deliver/service thousands of rifles monthly, who get little to no face-time or credit in spite of Mellors and Gomez.

That is all. I am done arguing about it. The rest will be done in court.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
The road goes on forever and the party never ends..........

Go sell that horseplop somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Posted in other thread and repeated here for c_hall to answer:

I do not know the owner of F&D personally but know a few people who do. I also have a few friends who purchased the F&D 308 from the first batch released and have spent a decent amount of time shooting them all. It's a very nice rifle; well made, innovative design and function, reliable and accurate. I have heard through the grapevine about the lawsuit and have read the owner's referenced links. I don't have an opinion on the matter but hope that a just ruling is made based upon the evidence and facts.

My reason for posting is to ask c_hall what owners of his rifles can expect from F&D should the ruling not be in his favor. Would a ruling for LWRC in turn result in F&D loosing production rights to their existing line and would their current customers be left with an unserviceable rifle?  I know that those individuals with a F&D rifle who are aware of the lawsuit are worried about the ability to order spare parts should the lawsuit rule in favor of LWRC. c_hall, could you please share your thoughts on this matter.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Regardless of how things shake out with this, I don't see myself ever buying anything from you, Mr. Hall.  It has nothing to do with your accusations against LWRC, but rather the way you have managed to come across as a clown in this forum.  Let things hash themselves out in court if you are so confident you will win (or have already won, as you have basically stated). Coming in to a neutral thread to bash people whom most of  us here likely do not know, or whom may not frequent this board to defend themselves, comes across as petty IMO.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 2:56:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Regardless of how things shake out with this, I don't see myself ever buying anything from you, Mr. Hall.  It has nothing to do with your accusations against LWRC, but rather the way you have managed to come across as a clown in this forum.  Let things hash themselves out in court if you are so confident you will win (or have already won, as you have basically stated). Coming in to a neutral thread to bash people whom most of  us here likely do not know, or whom may not frequent this board to defend themselves, comes across as petty IMO.
View Quote

Good Posting ! Right on !!
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 4:16:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't belive this shit has'nt been locked??
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 4:53:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I do not know the owner of F&D personally but know a few people who do. I also have a few friends who purchased the F&D 308 from the first batch released and have spent a decent amount of time shooting them all. It's a very nice rifle; well made, innovative design and function, reliable and accurate. I have heard through the grapevine about the lawsuit and have read the owner's referenced links. I don't have an opinion on the matter but hope that a just ruling is made based upon the evidence and facts.

My reason for posting is to ask c_hall what owners of his rifles can expect from F&D should the ruling not be in his favor. Would a ruling for LWRC in turn result in F&D loosing production rights to their existing line and would their current customers be left with an unserviceable rifle?  I know that those individuals with a F&D rifle who are aware of the lawsuit are worried about the ability to order spare parts should the lawsuit rule in favor of LWRC. c_hall, could you please share your thoughts on this matter.
View Quote

BobWeaver,
Thanks for posting a legit question, unlike several others participating here (LWRCI fanboys/shills) who are only trying to divert the discussion and submit veiled personal attacks.

The 2 lawsuits pending against LWRCI would have no consequence against F&D if judgments were not made in F&D's favor.
We will continue building fine weapons in low volume and increasing spare parts inventory for years to come.

F&D is not your average fly-by-night (or fly-by-spike) shop, and we (Brian and I) are not your average "businessmen". The personnel of F&D have tackled much larger obstacles than LWRCI in the past, and still push forward. If anything to the contrary were true, we would have been gone a long time ago.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#10]
...who made veiled personal attacks?  they ALL looked pretty straight-forward and explicit to me.

quit pretending those who make fun of you here are as passive-aggressive as you are.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#11]
We made a new thread to carry on this pissing match. Take it there. This thread is about Colt possibly buying LWRC. Not an F&D lawsuit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Between this and your "lets get one thing clear" thread your really on a roll, when did you appoint yourself hall monitor
for this forum? what a fuckin moron
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Between this and your "lets get one thing clear" thread your really on a roll, when did you appoint yourself hall monitor

for this forum? what a fuckin moron
View Quote
Well, by all means, let us just let this forum, and all the technical fora, degenerate into a GD-like morass, with an atrocious signal-to-noise ratio.

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One target with 3 stringing rounds at 25 yards. Nice.
View Quote

That's all I got for you.

Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:06:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Since colt bought lwrc? Does these now mean pws rifles have no competition and are now the top choice??
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:11:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Since colt bought lwrc? Does these now mean pws rifles have no competition and are now the top choice??
View Quote

We are actually still waiting for a finalized announcement of the purchase. If the deal does go through, no one really knows what Colt plans on doing with LWRC. About the only things that have been stated is a relocation of LWRCI to Florida. As far as branding/production standards of the traditional LWRC rifles, no one knows.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Jesse Gomez and Darren Mellors were each paid a salary of over $600,000 last year.
Jesse Gomez is so incompetent that he had to hire me (at 24 years old) to get his flagship rifle off the engineering docket and into production.
Darren Mellors is not far behind. Neither of them have any substantial engineering or machining talents, whether or not related to firearms.

At this time Jesse Gomez and Darren Mellors are holding the CEO, minority shareholders, and you the customers hostage on the Colt "deal".
They are not presently coming in to work at this time (yes, on strike) until their demands are fulfilled; which are as follows:
They are now claiming to be so valuable to the continuance of LWRCI (as spokesperson and quasi-"engineer") that they should each be awarded 21% of the new Colt/LWRCI plus 1% of all sales proceeds going forward.
I suppose a $600k salary for monitoring a forum all day and pretending to be a critical part of the operation just isn't good enough.

The more that is revealed, the more I tend to have sympathy for the other individuals these two unsavory fellows have put LWRCI in.
For years they have been acting as the face of LWRC/LWRCI, but in reality they simply pawn the hard work onto others and take sole credit for it (the contents of my two lawsuits against LWRCI are prime example of that).

Now they expect Colt to treat them like indispensable Gods. Or else.... they wont come to work (we'll just show you how God-Like we are!)
At the same time, Colt is presently reviewing the lawsuits with F&D to evaluate what their potential liability will be if they buy LWRCI prior to resolution.

If the minority shareholders of LWRCI, the CEO/owners, and their customers ever read this, and among those who have/had no involvement in the subject matter of F&D v LWRCI, I do sincerely apologize for having to take your company to task on account of the maliciousness from Darren Mellors and Jesse Gomez transpiring to bring us to this point. Much like their inflated salaries and unearned demands, ultimately their transgressions will come out of YOUR pockets in some form or fashion, but know that I wish it would come solely out of theirs as individuals, instead. I also express my sympathy and best wishes to all those other LWRCI employees who work hard to deliver/service thousands of rifles monthly, who get little to no face-time or credit in spite of Mellors and Gomez.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The BIG question that I have not seen anyone ask yet is if the legal matters with C. Hall is in any relation to the Colt purchase of LWRC, if it is indeed in part or in relation to that matter then I can maybe see his claims and statements in the thread being some sort of insight of things, but until he makes something like that clear it remains a bit out of touch on the original thread. Hopefully he can fill us in with such info regarding the above question.

If what you say is true, I doubt that their demands will go over well with Colt which has many qualified real engineers and years of experience and R&D data.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 5:57:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Not to sidetrack the discussion but referring to the OP wasn't the Colt buyout of LWRCI supposed to happen on March 1?

Does anyone have any idea if that went through?

If not any Colt/LWRCI news on the hold up?

Wulfmann
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 6:08:35 AM EDT
[#19]
LWRCi sucks; I've seen too many lemons from the factory for a gun that expensive. Mr. Hall isn't helping F&D any.

Piston ARs suck in general. The only one worth anything is the HK416 and even I'm not 100% sold on that one over a Colt 6933.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
LWRCi sucks; I've seen too many lemons from the factory for a gun that expensive. Mr. Hall isn't helping F&D any.

Piston ARs suck in general. The only one worth anything is the HK416 and even I'm not 100% sold on that one over a Colt 6933.
View Quote

Please keep this thread on topic.  You may or may not like piston AR's, but this thread isn't about that topic.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#21]
This crap is pretty good for the buy side. Price going down.... Buy side is in a great place. No matter what happens they are using it to get leverage against the seller. Any one know who is running the buy side ?
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

I think
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This crap is pretty good for the buy side. Price going down.... Buy side is in a great place. No matter what happens they are using it to get leverage against the seller. Any one know who is running the buy side ?
View Quote

...what?  Wtf is the buy side? Do you mean on the consumer side of things? Pricing in general of all firearms? Pricing of LWRC rifles?  Wtf is the buy side
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:46:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong. If that was the case then why would this thread even exist? Why would Colt be purchasing LWRC? Why would the Saudis use them as their issues rifle? I didn't know that crap was worth a rumored 60 million dollars. I will never buy a DI AR again, why? Because gas piston Systems work great and last longer. Sales of piston driven AR's also proves you are completely wrong.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:11:53 AM EDT
[#26]
You state gas pistons work great. Im with you on that. You also say they last longer. I need the testing info on that one.  Please post  it if you have it or record of it. Thanks WarDawg

Quoted:

Wrong. If that was the case then why would this thread even exist? Why would Colt be purchasing LWRC? Why would the Saudis use them as their issues rifle? I didn't know that crap was worth a rumored 60 million dollars. I will never buy a DI AR again, why? Because gas piston Systems work great and last longer. Sales of piston driven AR's also proves you are completely wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Piston operation allows for the bcg and internals to take less ware, corrosion, stripping of coatings, etc.  this would suggest that those parts that are vital to the firearm would have to be replaced less often then those of DI guns which throw all the fouling back into the upper receiver, which cause ware to the parts inside.  Less debris, gasses and heat means less the internals have to deal with. In my case, I shoot 5.45 Russian  garbage ammo and am willing to bet my gas piston rifle will last longer than a DI rifle shooting the same corrosive ammo.. Just how I see it. My answer to the previous post was based on my research of the two as well as the what would be considered by some to be a limited amount of hands on experience(approx. 8,000 rounds total with AR platforms). I don't have records to prove it and am not willing to search all over the web for proof. Sorry to disappoint. It is a pretty well known fact that fouling along with heat is damaging to the moving parts in the AR-15.  Keeping the fouling out and the bcg cool, logically would eliminate the life shortening effects of DI.

Once again, that's how I see it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 3:50:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go away. This isn't a DI vs piston thread. Make your own thread if you want to shout from the mountain tops the supposed superiority of your DI rifle.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 5:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many "Lemons" have you seen?  I've seen more expensive systems have issues from the factory?  Just out of curiously, what is your preferred manufacturer of AR?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#30]

There is no proof. Im all for piston rifles. Im all for a crossbow also.  I have morre ammo through DI guns( M16s & AR15s )  than I ever will , with Piston ARs . Thats due to the cost of ammo. I remember back when it went to $150 for a case of Q3131a  and I thought damn they are scalping us. I'll never buy ammo that cost that much LOL.....Just saying there is almost 50 years of useing the DI .  It's been tested in the labs, and combat itself. We all know what wear's out from them hot gasses. I can think of really anything. Wardawg

Quoted:
Piston operation allows for the bcg and internals to take less ware, corrosion, stripping of coatings, etc.  this would suggest that those parts that are vital to the firearm would have to be replaced less often then those of DI guns which throw all the fouling back into the upper receiver, which cause ware to the parts inside.  Less debris, gasses and heat means less the internals have to deal with. In my case, I shoot 5.45 Russian  garbage ammo and am willing to bet my gas piston rifle will last longer than a DI rifle shooting the same corrosive ammo.. Just how I see it. My answer to the previous post was based on my research of the two as well as the what would be considered by some to be a limited amount of hands on experience(approx. 8,000 rounds total with AR platforms). I don't have records to prove it and am not willing to search all over the web for proof. Sorry to disappoint. It is a pretty well known fact that fouling along with heat is damaging to the moving parts in the AR-15.  Keeping the fouling out and the bcg cool, logically would eliminate the life shortening effects of DI.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 7:32:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There is no proof. Im all for piston rifles. Im all for a crossbow also.  I have morre ammo through DI guns( M16s & AR15s )  than I ever will , with Piston ARs . Thats due to the cost of ammo. I remember back when it went to $150 for a case of Q3131a  and I thought damn they are scalping us. I'll never buy ammo that cost that much LOL.....Just saying there is almost 50 years of useing the DI .  It's been tested in the labs, and combat itself. We all know what wear's out from them hot gasses. I can think of really anything. Wardawg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess Wardawg has never heard of the AK47, the most battle proven piston rifle in history!
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Nooooooo!  The thread has taken yet another turn - now it's piston vs. DI and/or piston AR vs. AK.    
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#33]
We are talking M16/AR15 piston  rifle for those  that can read.  Damn newbies....

Quoted:

I guess Wardawg has never heard of the AK47, the most battle proven piston rifle in history!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#34]
So any way if the DI guys and those with other interests in mind are done crapping on this thread , maybe we can get back to the intended purpose of the thread.

I'll never understand why when the term AR piston or God forbid LWRC is used that all the smart asses have to come here and slander both.

Anything new on the subject of Colt buying LWRC ?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So any way if the DI guys and those with other interests in mind are done crapping on this thread , maybe we can get back to the intended purpose of the thread.

I'll never understand why when the term AR piston or God forbid LWRC is used that all the smart asses have to come here and slander both.

View Quote

Never gonna happen.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Never gonna happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never gonna happen.

Spell it out, what's not gonna happen?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I believe Mr Hall is saying Colt isn't buying LWRC . That's fine with me . They are doing great just how they are .

I'm not sure why there are so many haters though . Jealousy ?

If I was you Mr Hall , I'd let my product do the talking , obviously you are a little abrasive . Maybe when your stuff starts showing up it will speak volumes on its own .

Rock On !
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Dildos
Everywhere
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#39]
I believe Mr Hall is saying Colt isn't buying LWRC . That's fine with me . They are doing great just how they are .

Yup, that works for me too!

I am thinking about buying two of their rifles in the next several months. Just to be clear, I have nothing at all against Colt, obviously they make a great mil-spec AR. I think LWRC is doing well with its current business plan and the products they manufacture and the following they have obtained, speak volumes......
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I got the boot over at LWRC, my post on Colt was removed as I questioned their possible dis-service to LWRC, and I got censored.  If the mod reads this, I apologize for my PM, but in no way let me back on the forum.  I've spent enough--it's best I'm gone.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If I was you Mr Hall , I'd let my product do the talking , obviously you are a little abrasive . Maybe when your stuff starts showing up it will speak volumes on its own .

Rock On !
View Quote

Right on. When the smoke clears from these first grade lawsuits, I bet L'dub lawyers eat him alive for slander. Get ready to live in a van down by the river. Not a nice one, a burned out '87 Astro van.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 3:35:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Right on. When the smoke clears from these first grade lawsuits, I bet L'dub lawyers eat him alive for slander. Get ready to live in a van down by the river. Not a nice one, a burned out '87 Astro van.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rock On !

There is already a case pending. I have the documents from the case.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rock On !

Able to share the documents at all? I'm interested to see all sides of this story.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Able to share the documents at all? I'm interested to see all sides of this story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rock On !

Don't know if I would want to. Long story short LWRC provides their patent to the REPR and emails and site information of F&D slandering LWRC.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Great ! That jerk was acting like a total idiot ! I hope he pays !!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't know if I would want to. Long story short LWRC provides their patent to the REPR and emails and site information of F&D slandering LWRC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rock On !

No worries, was just a thought. Thanks for giving the details though.

I'm curious what is keeping Colt/LWRCI from announcing the current plans on the purchase. If the purchase fell through, you'd think one of them would of made a comment about it by now, leads me to believe that it is still on the table but that they are hashing some possible things out.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#47]
I just finished reading this thread.
I hope the Colt deal falls through.  I purchased an SPR recently and it is a terrific rifle. If Coltdid buy LWRCI it will have been my last.

I don't have any issues with C Hall coming here to explain his side. It may not be the wisest move since the suit is still pending.  But what it does show is: either C Hall is completely crazy (which I doubt since he seems pretty reasonable in his argument), or he really believes he is correct and confident in his facts and reasons.

I get the feeling that almost everyone here is arguing with him because they don't want LWRC to lose.
C Hall has been pretty fair and the name calling and Insults came from  those arguing with him. I don't recall him directly insulting anyone.

I feel that since he is here talking about the case, why don't we take the opportunity to ask questions to gain further insight in the case.

We seem to have a herd mentality here where when one person is attacking another, most of us feel compelled to join in and pile on.

Hall actually seems to be pretty level headed and in the Instances where he was cussed at or unfairly and gratuitously attacked, he did not respond in kind.

if C Hall's story is true, I hope he gets everything he has demanded. I have no problems considering a purchase of an AR10 rifle from his company later this year when I will be in the market for one. I am also considering a LMT MWS/SLK8. I actually prefer to patronize a smaller company with innovative designs.

Its too bad we can't get LWRCI to state their position,  but with all the lawyers they have at their disposal,  it is little wonder they chose to be silent.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I just finished reading this thread.
I hope the Colt deal falls through.  I purchased an SPR recently and it is a terrific rifle. If Coltdid buy LWRCI it will have been my last.

I don't have any issues with C Hall coming here to explain his side. It may not be the wisest move since the suit is still pending.  But what it does show is: either C Hall is completely crazy (which I doubt since he seems pretty reasonable in his argument), or he really believes he is correct and confident in his facts and reasons.

I get the feeling that almost everyone here is arguing with him because they don't want LWRC to lose.
C Hall has been pretty fair and the name calling and Insults came from  those arguing with him. I don't recall him directly insulting anyone.

I feel that since he is here talking about the case, why don't we take the opportunity to ask questions to gain further insight in the case.

We seem to have a herd mentality here where when one person is attacking another, most of us feel compelled to join in and pile on.

Hall actually seems to be pretty level headed and in the Instances where he was cussed at or unfairly and gratuitously attacked, he did not respond in kind.

if C Hall's story is true, I hope he gets everything he has demanded. I have no problems considering a purchase of an AR10 rifle from his company later this year when I will be in the market for one. I am also considering a LMT MWS/SLK8. I actually prefer to patronize a smaller company with innovative designs.

Its too bad we can't get LWRCI to state their position,  but with all the lawyers they have at their disposal,  it is little wonder they chose to be silent.
View Quote

Wow... a rational, well-reasoned post. After reading the rest of this thread, I really didn't expect to see such a thing, unfortunately. If I could, I'd add to your cred.

Anyway, I've been a fan of LWRC for a long time. I don't own one of their rifles yet, but I'm currently in the process of saving up for a Six8, as they seem to be the only company that took a ground-up approach to making a rifle for that cartridge. Kudos to them.

Regardless, I currently don't have any "skin in the game", so admittedly I'm not particularly-passionate about this case. I simply hope the person who has the truth on their side-- whether it be LWRC or Mr. Hall at F&D-- comes out on top in the outcome.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 9:02:42 AM EDT
[#49]
oh boy more AR industry drama.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
We are talking M16/AR15 piston  rifle for those  that can read.  Damn newbies....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just google the Army M4 sand test, and it was last place to piston rifles.   My proof is I no longer have a DI, and never will again. Not only are something better, but Your DI is a piston, with the piston inside the BCG.  You liking dirtier in the BCG is like running your exaust inside your car for a while.  Sorry it's just one better.

Quoted:

Page / 6
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top