BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 5:34:55 AM EDT
[#1]
My p o f 308 is setup for 3 gun. I run it like a raped ape 1500+ rounds through it with no malfunctions. Shoots like it has eye balls.
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
POF makes some rifles that work, the rest are crap, junk and pathetic at best. CS is just as bad. Bush master sold me a real turd in about 95. Never have anything else of theirs either.

Thank you for your detailed experience.

Not trying to be an ass dude but probably will. I've had a bakers dozen different AR's over the years besides GI rifles and the ones I currently run. Even Sig 556 and AK's I've had a lot of different rifles. I would never believe in betting my butt on the dependability of a POF for sure.

What the hell does that have to do with POF?
The guy who started this thread never even shot his. Comments such as yours should be reserved for actual shooters/owners of POF.
If you would run mine, you would recant your statement.

You are lucky. Yours has worked so far. Congradulations. Good for you. How many were not so lucky? IDK. Makes you wonder how reliable your POS I mean POF rifle is right?

You can cool it with the attitude anytime. It's not adding anything to the discussion.
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
POF makes some rifles that work, the rest are crap, junk and pathetic at best. CS is just as bad. Bush master sold me a real turd in about 95. Never have anything else of theirs either.

Not trying to be an ass dude but probably will. I've had a bakers dozen different AR's over the years besides GI rifles and the ones I currently run. Even Sig 556 and AK's I've had a lot of different rifles. I would never believe in betting my butt on the dependability of a POF for sure.

The guy who started this thread never even shot his. Comments such as yours should be reserved for actual shooters/owners of POF.

You are lucky. Yours has worked so far. Congradulations. Good for you. How many were not so lucky? IDK. Makes you wonder how reliable your POS I mean POF rifle is right?

You can cool it with the attitude anytime. It's not adding anything to the discussion.

Relax dude. Pissing contest ended quit some time back. Weeks ago. That crowd had me mad enough to make sure to never own another one. If I own your product and call wanting to buy parts, I dont expect to get the "redheaded stepchild" treatment. Thats in the past, lifes to short. Would'nt you agree?
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Relax dude. Pissing contest ended quit some time back. Weeks ago. That crowd had me mad enough to make sure to never own another one. If I own your product and call wanting to buy parts, I dont expect to get the "redheaded stepchild" treatment. Thats in the past, lifes to short. Would'nt you agree?

Yes, that we can agree on.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top