Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2012 8:49:58 AM EDT
I'm pretty new to piston guns and really the whole addicting hobby of buying and modifying AR's. I just recently bought Rock River's new PDS. While I don't have much trigger time behind various custom platforms I still must say this is the sweetest shooting rifle I've shot. The only downside is that I read on the RRA site that you can't put a can on it until they come out with a new part. The main reason I bought this one is because of the adjustable gas system to switch between super and subsonic rounds on the same rifle. Is it dangerous to shoot the current rifle with a can or will it just not cycle the action? Is the new fix cheap/easy?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think anyone has that knowledge but on RRA site they say DO NOT use a suppressor they are working on one. It will void your warranty as well if anything does happen.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Generally if a manufacturer tells you not to do something with one of their products, it usually means someone got hurt or a rifle got KB. Do not tempt fate.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top