BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2017 12:19:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 2:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Was excited for this stock, saw it at the NRA annual meet, disappointed that the stock wobbles:(
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#2]
My beef is the butt end of it.  No provisions for any sort of non-skid surface or recoil pad, and having to throw skate board tape on the butt end of a $140 stock is half-assing it at best.  This would certainly not be my first choice on something like a .458 SOCOM, which is pretty much all I shoot, or a variant of it.
Needs more work.  And if it wobbles, then it really needs some work.   When my collection of $45 CRTs lock up tight, don't slip, and allow different thicknesses of recoil pads to be added, this one looks nice but seems to be just that, looks.  By the way, I'd wager most of us would take a solid lock-up on our stock over the ability to breach doors.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a misconception on the lightweight parts list thread that this stock weighs in at 2.7 ounces, just to be clear the website states that it is 7 ounces. Spacebar please, lol.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice. Ya, hey Rainier. Please error check your posts.

7 ounces, this thing is ugly and useless at that weight.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Remind me to take me off your mailing list if you are going to post shit like this
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow - big mistake there, Ranier. At 7oz I have absolutely no interest in this. MFT Minimalist will be lighter, more functional, better looking, and less than a third of the price.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow - big mistake there, Ranier. At 7oz I have absolutely no interest in this. MFT Minimalist will be lighter, more functional, better looking, and less than a third of the price.
View Quote
I would much rather run a colt fiberlite than this if i'm worried about weight lol. It probably rattles like my aluminum car stock too!!! :)
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Used one in a build today. Im very impressed with the quality. Very tiny amount of play on buffer tube, and the machine work is outstanding!

Here's one in the wild...

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#10]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top