AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2017 12:25:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting product.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Very cool product.  Looking for testers?

Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#3]
need to see what it looks like mounted on a gun
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:49:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]
will this work well on a KAK shockwave tube ?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
will this work well on a KAK shockwave tube ?
View Quote
It's a stock, not an arm brace.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's a stock, not an arm brace.
View Quote
I know that didn't think it was, my question was will it work well as in fit correctly to a KAK tube, id prefer to not have to switch out buffer tube when I make this an sbr but if I have to then ok but I figured with the tube already having dimples on the bottom that the set screw would be able to engage one of them
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#9]
The video makes it sound like there will at least be a version of it that fits the kak tube.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#10]
It would be a much better solution if it engaged one of the slots in the bottom of the buffer tube that is already there, instead of requiring you to use a set screw.   A set screw will mar the finish, and I can't imagine it being near as strong for side to side rotation as a stock that engages the slots already built into the buffer tube.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Will it fit on a commercial buffer tube?
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Not to be rude.........as above, the phase five product is a universal stock that will work with ..........a variety of buffer tubes.

* The set screw will be more secure on cylindrical buffer tubes if you put a small dimple on the tube.

Doesn't sound very UNIVERSAL to me, and I may need to dimple my tube?

Your discription screams   Buy this it MAY work and if not you may just need to dimple your tube! And even then it may not be 100%

Not really universal is it?
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 10:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not to be rude.........as above, the phase five product is a universal stock that will work with ..........a variety of buffer tubes.

* The set screw will be more secure on cylindrical buffer tubes if you put a small dimple on the tube.

Your discription screams   Buy this it MAY work and if not you may just need to dimple your tube! And even then it may not be 100%

View Quote
Do you get this wound up over set screw gasblocks too?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Make it out of plastic or carbon and I am in.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then don't buy it?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I wouldn't buy something marketed as universal when it isn't..........that's the point.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wouldn't buy something marketed as universal when it isn't..........that's the point.
View Quote
Holy shit.  It fits a cylindrical gas tube.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 12:04:46 AM EDT
[#18]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top