BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Been wanting to change out my factory trigger on my Colt.  Good reviews and price was right.  Can't wait to get it and hit the range.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:41:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Koop556] [#2]
I installed my RTB ENT Trigger today. Very nice. I replaced a PSA Enhanced FCG with it. It has a very small amount of creep - less than the PSA. It's smooth as glass, no grittiness whatsoever. In comparison, the PSA is a little gritty. On my trigger pull gauge the RTB trigger breaks right a 4 1/2 lbs. The PSA breaks at 5 1/4 lbs. The trigger looks like a quality piece and there were no issues with installation.

The only bad news was a glitch in the delivery. I placed my order online on Sunday evening and I expected it to process on Monday and my credit card was charged on Monday. I received tracking info Tuesday night that indicated I should expect delivery via USPS Thursday. On Thursday I checked the tracking again, this time I looked at the history. I saw the package hadn't reached the post office for shipment from RTB until Tuesday afternoon around 4:30pm. The delivery date was changed to Friday. On Friday I took another look at tracking - I had planned to go to the range Friday afternoon. The tracking said "delayed". I got the package this morning - Monday - one week after I ordered it. Maybe I'm a little spoiled by the service I get from some online vendors. Since RTB had no problem processing my credit card Monday morning, I'm a little disappointed they waited until Tuesday afternoon to send the parts. The rest of the delay is on the USPS - they didn't come through on the 2 to 3 day Priority Mail promise.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SailorJ:

Thank you for your business!! I’m glad that you are happy with our trigger.

Funds are held as soon as you hit the submit button. This is standard for e-commerce as the bank needs to make sure the funds are available when it’s time to capture, and we only capture when we ship.
View Quote
Thanks for providing a great product at a reasonable price!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:59:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mysguidednlv] [#5]
I’ve been running the RTB ENT FCG in my 300Blk for about 6mos and it’s just as crisp as when I first installed it.  It replaced a PSA mil-spec trigger, so needless to say, it has been a huge improvement.  ~500rds without a hiccup.

As some have stated, there is a slight amount of creep, but it’s only noticeable when I am practicing dry-firing for trigger control and breathing.  Break is super-crisp and reset is short and very tactile.

About to start a 300Blk Pistol build with a fresh lower (eventually to convert to SBR)and will be one of the first purchases once I get the ball rolling.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one of these and I'm very pleased with it. I installed it with the JP Enterprises Enhanced Reliability Trigger Spring Kit. Only
one mag through the rifle so far, but it functions 100%. I plan to get another trigger for a future build.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s a great trigger. Smooth and reliable. Short, if any takeup, crisp. Buy one.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got 3 of these now.Great mil spec trigger. I use RTB quite a bit now, great company and fast shippers.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Just ordered one..can't wait to try it out! going on my budget dmr sorta' thing
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking at these myself for 40 dollars it may be worth it
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Was on the verge of dropping for a CMC (my kid's 3.5# CMC is excellent), but decided to give one of these a try. Considering it's an HD build with a 1X dot on it, a manageable 5# trigger should work just fine. Anxious to try it out.

Also have to note that shipping (<$3) was VERY fair; lots of places seem to really make bank on shipping small parts, so I appreciate when it's realistically priced.

Larry
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:12:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I have 5 or six of these.
I'm no trigger snob but do have some "G" triggers and a couple other brands Nickel milspec triggers.
The RTB is in my "go to" AR and IMO there is no better trigger for the $$.
Cheap enough to give as a gift!
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 3:27:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Any thoughts as to how they compare to the ALG ACT?
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I have an ALG ACT trigger and like the RTB trigger a little better, especially if you catch them on sale.
Not a huge difference in performance but I feel like the RTB has a slightly lighter break.
JMO.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I have 1 ACT and 4 R to B nickel teflon triggers. Very close to each other. R to B is a great company to buy from.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine came in today! About to order 3 more GTG freaking love them. Polished a little
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#17]
60 day rule
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top