Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/8/2016 10:11:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SailorJ]
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
HOME RUN!  I kept having to wait to order.  I needed to get into a new billing period on a card-water heater went out.  Two days before the bill arrived your trigger went out of stock.  Fortunately not for long.  This is one nice trigger, right up there with some of my very expensive ones.  Any new builds and I will be back.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a decent trigger at a great price.  Hmmm, decisions decisions. ALG ACT or this
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:28:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By joshv06:

I've been seeing a lot of versions of these.. Wonder if they're coming from the same place..

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By joshv06:
Originally Posted By A96HondaAccordEX:
Looks like a decent trigger at a great price.  Hmmm, decisions decisions. ALG ACT or this

I've been seeing a lot of versions of these.. Wonder if they're coming from the same place..

Probably.   I don't see, do these say made in USA?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The casting marks appear to be the same on the 3 different "brands" so I bought these. Best price!
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:28:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: acon308] [#7]
I'm really VERY pleased with the price of this trigger, altho I would prefer to see the pull weight at 4.0 to 4.5 lbs...such a lower weight might be practically unfeasible but I'd keep a standard hammer spring so as to be sure to ignite NATO hardcup primers and use a very-lightened trigger spring (which any of us can do on our own anyway).  But I fully understand service rifle pull weight requirements are typically 4.5lbs, so you would want to leave a little breathing room for ppl who buy this.  So I am not trying to gripe at all. Your description implicitly acknowledges the importance of hammer spring strength, without delving into it.  But, again, any of us can through in a lightened trigger spring from JP or whomever.  I'm not trying to b---- and moan.  

I have an ALG ACT that I gave to my dad, and I've always liked that trigger but thought it was ever so slightly overpriced...as are most geissele triggers (I believe his wife owns/runs ALG Def).  

Anyway, I'm sure I'd still take a dremel with a buffing wheel and some mothers or flitz to the sear interface if I got this trigger since I'm just an oddball like that (bc I know the description says its "lightly" buffed already)...nevertheless I've very pleased to see this.

I'm very motivated when I see prices drop significantly on solid basic component parts....nickel teflon milsepc-type triggers, nitrided barrels, nitrided bolt carriers, tight/no-play butt stocks, extremely lightweight handguards, yadda yadda.  I've had too much to drink, but I'm just saying.

Kudos to you and your manufacturing and pricing ability.  Things like this are good for the whole industry, overall.  Which is always important.

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Received and installed yesterday. Very nice! I will definetly buy more!
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 2:02:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SailorJ:
We're looking for reviewers if anyone is interested.  

Please contact Rob

[email protected]
View Quote

Email Sent
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 9:29:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Please contact Rob

[email protected]
View Quote

Incoming email
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Installed this trigger assembly tonight.

Definitely a must have for those who want a creep free trigger pull with a mil-spec trigger assembly.

The trigger and hammer engagement surfaces are very highly polished to a mirror finish.  Very impressive considering the heat treat is intact.

I can't find my trigger pull gauge, but as soon as I do, I'll take a few readings and update this post.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Here's a recent review: enhanced nickel teflon trigger assembly review. Looks like a lot of bang for the buck if you don't want to shell out the cash for a Geissele.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 11:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: A96HondaAccordEX] [#15]
I have a set coming in soon.  I'm just going to replace my .22 plinker that has an old BM trigger.

I don't plan on replacing any of the G's, but if this trigger is as good as the reviews state, I'll be a happy camper with my budget build.

Thinking of getting one of their NIB BCG too.  Looks nice.

Their trigger+LPK seems like a bargain too.  So many parts, so few lowers.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I received and installed the new trigger. Looks and feels pretty damn good. Only thing I'm a bit hesitant about are the springs. All my other springs are "mil-spec" with the dark coating. The chrome coating on these remind me of paper clips.  I just hope they last.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Any idea when you guys will have more sentry 7's in stock? I got my last one from you and was looking to order another now for another upper I'm building
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:47:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SailorJ] [#18]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I have a couple of these in two ARs.

Nice upgrade and bang for the buck.  

I haven't experienced the ALG, but I have used PSA's Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT).

The Right to Bear and the PSA EPT feel similar.  No noticeable take up; just a quick clean break.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#20]
I have purchased an additional 2 and realized I should have bought 3! ??
Great product and price!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#21]
i was surprised how nice this trigger felt when i first installed it.  very crisp and smooth for a standard trigger.  great value
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I have 3 types of mil spec treated triggers.

ALG ACT
PSA EPT
Right to Bear Arms ENT

I would say that this trigger is the nicest of all of 3 triggers in my collection. The break is crisp and clean with barely any minimal takeup and reset is tactile and amazing for this price.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#23]
I,VE GOT 1 COMMING TOO
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Right to Bear arms sent me a trigger to review.
First impressions:
This is a good looking trigger. The finish and execution is well done.
Installation in a Spikes lower was uneventful, as expected.

Pull weight and feel:
Right to Bear states springs are chosen and tested to maintain a 5-5 1/2lb pull.  Without a gauge I couldn't confirm the exact weight, but it is definitely less weight than any Stock Ar trigger I've experienced.
Creep and Take-up is little to none. Closer to none.
Break is crisp and clean.

What RTB brings to the table:
Big improvement over stock triggers. Next to a stock FN trigger there was no comparison. I asked the owner of the FN to try them side by side, she pulled the Right to Bear trigger and immediately smiled.

Affordability. This product is priced right.
It will definitely be competitor to the Bcm PNT and Alg Act. I own both of these triggers.
All three of these triggers are great upgrades over stock.
Both the Bcm PNT and ALG Act are heavier than the RTB.
All three are very close in feel and overall pull quality.

Conclusion:
In today's world there is no reason to have a bad Ar trigger. The quality of the RTB combined with the price point make it very attractive.  This trigger would fit perfectly on defensive carbine due to the pull weight, not too light, and the better overall feel.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Just ordered one for my dad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Just ordered mine! Looking forward to the install and future use.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#27]
After coming to the conclusion that I don't need a 200 plus dollar trigger in my first AR 15 this was the one I went with. It's a nice trigger....does its job very well. Nice pull and positive reset. The price is right... I also ordered a few other parts from Right to Bear and they have been outstanding.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#29]
After quite a few rounds down range I am definitely happy that I made the jump to this trigger. Thanks for such a great product.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:21:27 AM EDT
[#30]
can these trigger's fit colt lowers? would I be able to reuse the trigger pins from the original trigger? I want to get this as a gift hence why i am asking the question.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:07:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Question:  Why polish before heat treatment?  

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Heat treating hardens the surface. It would be the wrong order of operations to polish after heat treating.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I ordered the Right to Bear Arms trigger in large part based on the reviews on this forum. Price was right, shipping was prompt, install was easy, and it's so much better than the mil-spec trigger that came in my Daniel Defense.
Couldn't be happier.
Thanks for a good quality product for a fair price!
JD
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 9:15:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#34]
Got mine love it  will be adding more to future lowers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I have this trigger in my favorite build. A total 10! If you want a nice combat single action I highly recommend buying.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#36]
I haven't got home yet but mine's in the mailbox ....woohoo
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#37]
much smoother than stock trigger, thanks!  just ordered another one.. very impressive for the price.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:42:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dodge1] [#38]
Pulled the trigger on one also, so to say
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Received mine today, installed it, and very nice. This trigger assembly replaced my PSA standard trigger assembly. Nice pull, and no creep. Not sure what the trigger pull (lbs) is, but it is obviously lighter than the PSA assembly it replaced. More than happy
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:41:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sc1] [#40]
Installed one with a 3.5 reduced power spring from JP and its great. No creep with clean break. My buddy has an all JP trigger in his and no difference in pull weight we could tell without a scale, also his has a little creep. He's still adjusting it though. I did have one light primer strike in 60rds. of American Eagle 55gr. within first few shots.
Very happy I went with this trigger.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JerryPbury:
The casting marks appear to be the same on the 3 different "brands" so I bought these. Best price!
View Quote

Nope: Ground Zero Precision $34.95
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Please contact Rob

[email protected]
View Quote

Checking in!
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 6:43:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Update: Have been back to range a couple more times and put another 100rds + and not another light strike BUT the trigger has developed creep don't know what if anything I can do to get it out. Still has a clean break. Any ideas ?

Originally Posted By sc1:
Installed one with a 3.5 reduced power spring from JP and its great. No creep with clean break. My buddy has an all JP trigger in his and no difference in pull weight we could tell without a scale, also his has a little creep. He's still adjusting it though. I did have one light primer strike in 60rds. of American Eagle 55gr. within first few shots.
Very happy I went with this trigger.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Have been putting off buying another trigger. I have 2 rifles needing good triggers. May have to check these out. What is the wait/shipping times?
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#48]
I ordered this trigger due to reviews here and RTB's website.  

Just another thoroughly impressed customer here.  Great feeling trigger and great price.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Got 2 of the triggers, lent one to a friend to try out on his AR10, I'm not getting it back, lol.  Put it in my wife's AR build, really nice, along with the black nitride bolt (very impressed with the quality) and a red big latch charging handle. Quickly shipped, great price, great service.  Already on the list for when more come in.  Thanks for the great products.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top