Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2016 4:36:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks interesting. Anyone have experience with these?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I can testify that this is a great item.  Perhaps not for in the field, but certainly for loading mags before going into the field, and having in your camp.  Faster than an Uplula, easier than stripper clips.  Definitely NOT small or light, though...  To me, at least, a well worthwhile investment...  Works great, and nothing to break or wear-out...

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got an ACEM gen 4, maybe not this model though. Much faster than a Lula loader. The method is similar to loading a rifle that uses stripper clips. I suppose putting your ammo on stripper clips is an alternative, but not something I'm prepared to invest time doing. These are really "plates" as in 6" x 20" or so. They fit in a backpack but probably a little awkward to use in the field (any mag loader is awkward to use in a field though...)

Anyway, there are the best loader I've found. Lula's are good at being small and helping you load a mag, but these loaders are at least 4x faster than a Lula.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I can testify this loader is amazing. As another has said, it isn't light or small by any means but loads any magazine that you or your friends should have at the range except for pistols of course but again great loader. Great design and great company!
Garrett
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you for your honest feedback guys, we greatly appreciate it! We've got a few new models we're launching soon that are going to be some game changers!

Plate-Design.com
View Quote

Any update on this? Eager to purchase one soon.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I have this unit, use it, and highly recommend it.  It works, and works well.  Worth every cent.
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top