BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2016 10:35:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Any chance they'd be willing to make a 50 Beowulf sized gas block with a pistol length gas system...something about this size:
http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Adjustable-Lo-Profile-Gas-Block-937-Carbine-Length-Straight-Gas-Tube/productinfo/TR%2DAGBL%2DC/

Wes
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a chance to take mine out to the range today to tune it in and I am very happy with the result and quality.  It was easy to install, easy to adjust the gas system and functioned flawlessly.  I highly recommend this kit if you are in the market for a piston conversion!
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Alls I know is they will soon sell .625 piston kits as well as a low mass bolt carrier.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Syrac Ordnance change names?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:28:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Guess who manufactured the syrac ordinances piston?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:24:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its not that Syrac changed names, the system is actually made by Superlative Arms with a few changes.  The Superlative Arms block has a gas bleed off system that will allow the gas block to run cooler and with less erosion or carbon buildup on the adjustment screw.  Also they offer both the clamp on version and a pinnable version.  In addition they have great customer service.  I can tell you as someone who has installed and shot the Superlative Arms system I am glad I bought it.  If your looking for a piston conversion kit in my opinion this is the one to get.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Its not that Syrac changed names, the system is actually made by Superlative Arms with a few changes.  The Superlative Arms block has a gas bleed off system that will allow the gas block to run cooler and with less erosion or carbon buildup on the adjustment screw.  Also they offer both the clamp on version and a pinnable version.  In addition they have great customer service.  I can tell you as someone who has installed and shot the Superlative Arms system I am glad I bought it.  If your looking for a piston conversion kit in my opinion this is the one to get.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is where this video review belongs. I am very impressed with this bleed-off piston kit.

https://youtu.be/Cy5XLr3igaU
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Here is where this video review belongs. I am very impressed with this bleed-off piston kit.

https://youtu.be/Cy5XLr3igaU
View Quote

Great video.  Thanks for doing that test.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Someday... Someone will make a Left Handed Carrier option for their piston kit... Someday.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I ordered one of the mid-length systems, hoping it fits under my Mega MML handguard.
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top