Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/14/2016 6:53:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
 Those are some awesome looking pieces there!
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:47:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think your cans get the credit they actually deserve!
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 1:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This is simply because they haven't gotten the exposure.  Truly an amazing revolutionary design.  And on par in every competitive factor.  A little pricey, but to me it's worth it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 2:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
beautiful pieces
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:09:27 PM EDT
[#5]
OSS, that was a hugely informative post! Great layout, easy to digest even with so many options.
Thanks for taking the time and for being so thorough.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:29:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Lest talk tax stamps.

Lets say I get a setup with BPR/SRM system, then, down the road I want to purchase a longer SRM to stick on my BPR to get a higher db reduction. Will I need to stamp my new SRM?

What is stamped for tax regulation and what isn't exactly?
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:40:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lest talk tax stamps.

Lets say I get a setup with BPR/SRM system, then, down the road I want to purchase a longer SRM to stick on my BPR to get a higher db reduction. Will I need to stamp my new SRM?

View Quote

curious as well
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#8]
How will these work if I want to buy one suppressor to be used across multiple calibers?  Can I buy a 7.62 suppressor and mount it to a 5.56 with the appropriate mount system?  If so, how will you be selling these - a complete suppressor and then parts of them as mounts?
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 4:01:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is simply because they haven't gotten the exposure.  Truly an amazing revolutionary design.  And on par in every competitive factor.  A little pricey, but to me it's worth it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can you tell?  I can't find a price anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

curious as well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lest talk tax stamps.

curious as well

I looked at video's and it says the "shell" is the only serialized part and the guts can be exchanged constantly and in different calibers.

see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE6uro6oH3w
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OSS
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

OSS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OSS

Cheapest I see is 1300 ... competitive?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

OSS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OSS

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I really like the fact that you guys are pushing the envelope on suppressor design.  I have decided to start saving for a full-time firearm butler who's sole job will be cleaning my (future) OSS suppressors.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Absolutely.  Just like many of the other manufacturers, you can buy a 7.62 FHMB-2 separately and mount it to a 5.56 rifle, and use it in conjunction with a 7.62 BPR2 suppressor.
View Quote

So can I put FHMB-2 muzzle brakes on all of my 5.56 and 7.62 rifles and then use the same 7.62 OSS can on whatever I'm shooting at the time? If so, what threading options are available for the FHMB-2 brakes?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OSS

You get what you pay for. If all you see is a price tag, then you'll never get to appreciate the advancements that OSS actually accomplished in their system. Consumers were paying similar prices when suppressor started becoming mainstream, and baffle technology was crude at best. In the current market, you either innovate or undercut the competition and OSS is definitely on point with their innovation.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#21]
How are those holding up to .mil firing schedules such as the SOCOM tests, as performed a while back?
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

On Jan 6th 2016, our generation V suppressors completed 20 cycles of the newly released SOCOM / SURG durability testing standards.  Concluding details and results of those tests will be released at the behest of the contract office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How are those holding up to .mil firing schedules such as the SOCOM tests, as performed a while back?

On Jan 6th 2016, our generation V suppressors completed 20 cycles of the newly released SOCOM / SURG durability testing standards.  Concluding details and results of those tests will be released at the behest of the contract office.

Does this indicate that Gen V is massively improved from the previous generations?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#25]
What's the max diameter barrel the OTB suppressors fit back over? How much length do they need back from the muzzle?

What's the min diameter handguard these cans will fit under?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:11:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That is correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does this indicate that Gen V is massively improved from the previous generations?

That is correct.

You're good people. Your can is innovative. I really hope things work out. Forgive me for not being an early adopter, though. I'm staying tuned.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:08:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#29]
gun is beautiful but pieces a little fat
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#30]
any video of these in action?
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#31]
What is the status of the company now that the president and most of the sales staff have left?

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/02/22/russ-oliver-resigns/
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

What is the status of the company now that the president and most of the sales staff have left?

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/02/22/russ-oliver-resigns/

View Quote
4 days and no reply???
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 5:36:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Annnddddd theyre gone. Shame too, i was looking at picking one of these up for my desert tech mdr that sbould be here in a few months.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#34]
These are a neat design. However a little research and test results will quickly show that for the same money you can get a far superior can in both weight and sound suppression.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#35]
The biggest difference with OSS is not measured in weight nor sound suppression, its lack of blowback.  At least is was until the company imploded?
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Is the company gone now just like that?

Website is still up.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Website is still up.
View Quote

I thought only their leadership changed and they lost a good chunk of their staff? I didn't think the company had folded.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I thought only their leadership changed and they lost a good chunk of their staff? I didn't think the company had folded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Website is still up.

Nobody knows, that's why I asked the question.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#39]
OST
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top