Posted: 12/7/2015 9:08:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool looking RD,...However at 11.3 oz w/ QD mount, I'll pass ...to heavy IMO

Cheers
Shannon
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it compatible with any aftermarket QD mounts?
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
These look intriguing but I haven't been able to find much info or reviews on them.

Is there anything different on these vs other red dot sights?  I see it uses the word prism.

Also their website shows a smaller version, the FC1, are those expected to be released soon as well?
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
What is the battery life?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

According to their Facebook page, it's "Approx. 2000 Hours Battery Life When Mid Brightness Level"
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Being a prism sight, could it have an etched reticle or dot? That might be pretty cool.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting looking
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:05:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to hear who these guys are and where they came from. Never heard of them before this thread.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like they are a South Korean Company that has been making machine gun sights used by NATO countries.

I'm definitely in the market for astigmatism-friendly sight, but don't want to be a guinea pig.

Rainier, can you share any first-hand experience with this company and their products? What is the warranty and the company's customer service like?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Just a dot? What size dot/reticle?

Edit: DIUSA site says a 1.5moa dot
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
In for more info.

It better do something spectacular to compete with aimpoints in that price range. For a little more one could find a new H1 or possibly a used T1.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 12:13:54 AM EDT
[#12]
your linky no work. its missing the s in https

and that mount has a huge screw  head
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In for more info.

It better do something spectacular to compete with aimpoints in that price range. For a little more one could find a new H1 or possibly a used T1.
View Quote

It appears to be a red dot...but also a prism sight? Maybe it will correct astigmatism?

I was thinking the same thing though. Why buy this or those new Sig red dots over an Aimpoint?

More options the better though right
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It appears to be a red dot...but also a prism sight? Maybe it will correct astigmatism?

I was thinking the same thing though. Why buy this or those new Sig red dots over an Aimpoint?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for more info.

If something ever came out that was like a regular RDS and corrected astigmatism's I would be all over that shit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cool looking RD,...However at 11.3 oz w/ QD mount, I'll pass ...to heavy IMO

Cheers
Shannon
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If something ever came out that was like a regular RDS and corrected astigmatism's I would be all over that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for more info.

I've read good reviews of the Vortex prism red dot sight and correcting astigmatism.

This interests me for that reason.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't find anywhere what kind of warranty is offered with these optics?I even went to the website and didn't see anything unless I missed it?

Anybody know?

Are these in stock now or is this a preorder kind of thing?
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
According to their Facebook page, it's "Approx. 2000 Hours Battery Life When Mid Brightness Level"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

Link Posted: 12/16/2015 1:09:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Well it looks like I'm going to be the guinea pig on this one

Ordered one earlier yesterday. Looking forward to checking this out as I wasn't too happy with a couple others that I have had before. If this thread still exist when I get it I'll give an update and hopefully a range report in the very near future. Unfortunately one thing that I won't be able to do is to beat the crap out of it and see how it holds up as I am not made of money
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 3:13:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Come on Rainier. You guys are selling this thing. Have none of you guys shot with this thing?
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 7:10:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ordered one earlier yesterday. Looking forward to checking this out as I wasn't too happy with a couple others that I have had before. If this thread still exist when I get it I'll give an update and hopefully a range report in the very near future. Unfortunately one thing that I won't be able to do is to beat the crap out of it and see how it holds up as I am not made of money
View Quote

Let me know if it does anything for astigmatism. If it helps I'll buy one after Christmas, if not I probably don't have interest in the thing.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Let me know if it does anything for astigmatism. If it helps I'll buy one after Christmas, if not I probably don't have interest in the thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's going to be kind of hard to tell for me as far as astigmatism goes because I wear prescription glasses and just about any RDS looks good to me now. Some dots look better than the others and so far the trijicon MRO looked the best to me. I'll definitely let you know how the DI optical RDS looks to me.

Of course without my prescription glasses or contacts every RDS looks like shit to me.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks! I'd be interested to see if it helps without your glasses like a prism optic would.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 1:22:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thanks! I'd be interested to see if it helps without your glasses like a prism optic would.
View Quote

I'll let you know, but I'm just about 100% positive that this site is not like a prism site in the way that we might think. IE: with a diopter to adjust focus. I'm not even sure why they call it a prism site? From reading the specs it looks to be pretty much just a RDS with a 1.5 MOA dot.

So I'm pretty sure without glasses it's probably going to look like crap just like any other red dot. What I'm hoping for is that it will look better than some of the other red dots I have tried out. The MRO that I had for a little bit had a really crisp dot for me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:54:39 AM EDT
[#25]
It's a prism in the sense of it being a triangular chunk of glass or whatever instead of lenses, same as some of Mepro's are.
Prism bends light, I assume they shoot the light into it from the bottom and it makes a dot appear toward your eye yada yada, google it.

I've been looking for reviews on this and better yet the two Raven models for months with nada to be seen.
Dunno what's taken them so long to show up, the Raven's have been available on PA's site for awhile.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm intrigued.  

The weight is equivalent to an Eotech EXPS 3.0 along with a similar footprint on the rail.

A rated 2000 hour battery life in today's market is pitiful unless we are talking about a laser and not a diode.  

The stock photo on the DI Optical website shows it with a slightly different rotary switch with 15 brightness settings

I can get a used not abused Aimpoint M3 for this kind of money and still have confidence it will perform.

At least my Primary Arms MD-ADS gave me a price point worth my while to try it  

Someone please convince me I need this on my current build.  I really want to try something different.  So far I am not impressed other than it looks cool.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm intrigued.  

The weight is equivalent to an Eotech EXPS 3.0 along with a similar footprint on the rail.

A rated 2000 hour battery life in today's market is pitiful unless we are talking about a laser and not a diode.  

The stock photo on the DI Optical website shows it with a slightly different rotary switch with 15 brightness settings

I can get a used not abused Aimpoint M3 for this kind of money and still have confidence it will perform.

Someone please convince me I need this on my current build.  I really want to try something different.  So far I am not impressed other than it looks cool.

View Quote

I'm in the same boat as you.

I'm considering it for the prismatic aspect and the fact that I have astigmatism and my Aimpoint dots look like peanuts (still in the shell). But I'm not buying until I read some reviews that they actually work like that.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's a prism in the sense of it being a triangular chunk of glass or whatever instead of lenses, same as some of Mepro's are.
Prism bends light, I assume they shoot the light into it from the bottom and it makes a dot appear toward your eye yada yada, google it.

I've been looking for reviews on this and better yet the two Raven models for months with nada to be seen.
Dunno what's taken them so long to show up, the Raven's have been available on PA's site for awhile.

View Quote

Yup, forgot about the whole prism thing.

I couldn't find any reviews on the Raven models either accept I remember reading, and I can't remember where that somebody was saying the dot on those wasn't very crisp. Of course that could be due to the way their eyes saw it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm considering it for the prismatic aspect and the fact that I have astigmatism and my Aimpoint dots look like peanuts (still in the shell). But I'm not buying until I read some reviews that they actually work like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm intrigued.  

I should be receiving mine by the weekend and I'll post again here with my initial thoughts. Hopefully I'll also be able to get out to the range this weekend to zero it and become more acquainted with it.

I would say if you guys are looking for something that's been proven long-lasting reliable and durable, to stay away from something as new as this and get what's been tried and true. I just want to try something different as I'm not looking for a long battery life or any of that other crap because I'm not a Delta force tier 1 operator and don't plan on being dropped in Afghanistan anytime soon with it. I'm just simply looking for something that will get me through a few accidental drops every now and then and maybe some training classes at the most extreme.

If you're that concerned about battery life, then I would definitely stay away from this optic or any others like it.

I just want something different to mount on one of my ARs as I have all variable optics on the others because of my astigmatism. Like I stated before as long as I have my prescription glasses or contacts on just about every RDS looks good to me, some better than others. I'm wanting to see what this one will look like.

Hopefully eventually down the road someone else will pick one of these up and beat the living daylights out of it to see how durable it really is, but don't expect any of that from me as I'm not made of moneyBut I will definitely post my thoughts on it and maybe a few months down the road if it goes tits up I will definitely let everyone know.

As far as this site being a "prism site" goes, the other poster here hit the nail on the head when he explained that it is just the way that the dot is projected inside of the optic. It may or may not have anything to do with how crisp the dot looks to someone. It has been my experience with many different RDS sights that it is up to each individual's eyes and how they see it. For me prescription eyewear has pretty much corrected that.

Even if I were to say that the dot looks nice and crisp on this one when I get it ,it may not mean that it will look the same for someone else with an astigmatism and corrective eyewear or not.

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I was really interested in one of the Ravens, I too wanted something different instead of just another aimpoint.  I don't want to buy
junk and can't throw away money but I'm not getting shot at either so I can afford to fiddle a bit.  I've watched DI for a good year now
and nada out in the world other than some pretty pics, so Meprolight got my money the other week(and not a lot of it too, yay black friday) their RDS is a prism setup too.  
Somewhere around $300 or a bit less is a sweet point for consumer optics imo, so I'll keep an eye out for some reviews.  I really think they
missed the boat timing wise with the eotech crap going on, I'd have had these things in the hands of every big youtube
blog/forum/personality ages ago, for better or for worse.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I was really interested in one of the Ravens, I too wanted something different instead of just another aimpoint.  I don't want to buy
junk and can't throw away money but I'm not getting shot at either so I can afford to fiddle a bit.  I've watched DI for a good year now
and nada out in the world other than some pretty pics, so Meprolight got my money the other week(and not a lot of it too, yay black friday) their RDS is a prism setup too.  
Somewhere around $300 or a bit less is a sweet point for consumer optics imo, so I'll keep an eye out for some reviews.  I really think they
missed the boat timing wise with the eotech crap going on, I'd have had these things in the hands of every big youtube
blog/forum/personality ages ago, for better or for worse.
View Quote

Yeah looks like I'm pretty much going to be the test lab rat on this one

I don't mind it though and Rainier arms has a good return policy if I'm not satisfied with it. I'm thinking that if I'm happy with it from the get-go, I'll get it mounted up and head to the range this weekend if I can.

I will definitely give an initial report on it as soon as I open the box and check it out.

I'm thinking that if this doesn't have that funky glare that the Trijicon MRO had and if the dot looks nice and crisp to me with my prescription in I will probably end up being satisfied with it. I'm also thinking that even if it does have some glare that the shades that come with it will suffice in eliminating all or most of it.

It also looks as if the lenses on the DI are set in a bit anyways to reduce glare.

I think if the MRO had some kind of half hood shade covering the rear lens it would have prevented it from having that nasty glare. Of course in some of the reviews here I am reading that some have not had that problem at all.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which Meprolight uses prism technology? Do you have problems with astigmatism? Did it help?
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#33]
The RDS uses a prism (block of lens) in the RDS.  I think the prism block is more durable design as it's not prone to cracking/shattering like a glass lens would.  But, the angles may induce reflections that you may notice as compared to simple glass lens designs.  

***If you have uncorrected astigmatism, ANY red dot will be not be a clear dot, based on how severe the person's refractive error is.  The higher the astigmatism, the more irregular the dot is going to look.***  Only way to make it a clear sharp red dot is to get your eyes corrected with glasses, contacts, laser surgery, cataract surgery, etc...
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The RDS uses a prism (block of lens) in the RDS.  I think the prism block is more durable design as it's not prone to cracking/shattering like a glass lens would.  But, the angles may induce reflections that you may notice as compared to simple glass lens designs.  

***If you have uncorrected astigmatism, ANY red dot will be not be a clear dot, based on how severe the person's refractive error is.  The higher the astigmatism, the more irregular the dot is going to look.***  Only way to make it a clear sharp red dot is to get your eyes corrected with glasses, contacts, laser surgery, cataract surgery, etc...
View Quote

I'm sure you are right, but I've noticed much less "blooming" on etched reticle "prism" sights as opposed to LED/holographic sights.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Which Meprolight uses prism technology? Do you have problems with astigmatism? Did it help?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I don't think anything really helps with an astigmatism consistently.  Might be some engineering that can go on but
I've never seen any manufacturers mention it.  I honestly don't know if I have that or not but I'd not
be surprised, I've had glasses for 20 years and I'm a lot of years past due for an exam and update.
I can say eotech's reticles looks fine to me, with my glasses obviously, and every red dot I've ever looked at is
to some degree or another weird, starry, has a tail, something, regardless of cost/type.  For what I do with them
they work ok and are deff better with my glasses on.  I think it's person to person and optic to optic on
what looks good and bad unfortunately.  Try before you buy.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm sure you are right, but I've noticed much less "blooming" on etched reticle "prism" sights as opposed to LED/holographic sights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are usually magnified though right?  I can use mag optics without my glasses even since they, well, magnify lol...
And have the focus piece that's lacking on red dots and such.  Different critters, even if the LED or whatever happens to use
a prism.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Those are usually magnified though right?  I can use mag optics without my glasses even since they, well, magnify lol...
And have the focus piece that's lacking on red dots and such.  Different critters, even if the LED or whatever happens to use
a prism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

a prism.

Usually magnified, but I just got the Vortex Spitfire 1X (not magnified) Prism Scope.  Etched reticle with diopter adjustment.  I'm far sighted, and this optic is fantastic.  Glass is really good (not ACOG good, but close), and the reticle can be adjusted to be crystal clear and sharp.  Of course bigger and heavier than a micro red-dot is the down side, but man, it sure does make a big difference for me and accuracy out to 50 yards.  Snagged it for $199 shipped (price back up to $299 at PSA now).

ETA: Meant to say that if this EG1 RDS is as good, I would absolutely buy it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Usually magnified, but I just got the Vortex Spitfire 1X (not magnified) Prism Scope.  Etched reticle with diopter adjustment.  I'm far sighted, and this optic is fantastic.  Glass is really good (not ACOG good, but close), and the reticle can be adjusted to be crystal clear and sharp.  Of course bigger and heavier than a micro red-dot is the down side, but man, it sure does make a big difference for me and accuracy out to 50 yards.  Snagged it for $199 shipped (price back up to $299 at PSA now).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

a prism.

Neat, hadn't seen that one.  Does it require a direct eye alignment like a regular scope since the reticle is etched?  
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Neat, hadn't seen that one.  Does it require a direct eye alignment like a regular scope since the reticle is etched?  
View Quote

Yes.  More like a rifle scope, but the eye relief is decent at 3.7"
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#40]
I own a DI Optic RV2 - it's mounted to a 9mm AR. The sight is extremely robust, not overly heavy, and has a red dot about as clear as my Aimpoint T1 Micro. Controls are nice (I opted for the button version, not the dial). Mount is ok - it works, but it's heavy and has a threaded screw. I'd prefer a QD system. I ran 250 rounds of 115gr 9mm out of my AR and the sight held perfect zero despite the rather punchy direct blowback operation of the gun. I paid $200 for mine and dig it. If this new EG1 was in the same price range, I'd jump like a frog on a hotplate. But, at $400+, I'll stick to Aimpoint and Mepro (I have 2 trudots and 1 M21; all are phenomenal).
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Okay just a little update.

Got the sight in today and I was immediately impressed with the fit and finish and build quality. This thing is built like a tank, which is probably why it is a little on the heavy side (11 oz) but that doesn't bother me.

The 1.5 moa dot to my eyes is nice and crisp and even with my glasses off it still doesn't look too bad and I can distinguish the center point of it. So there is a plus right there as far as the dot goes and the crispness.

Another thing I noticed about this site is there is hardly any reflection at all from just walking around inside my house with different kinds of lights on. I think the reason being is that the glass on this at the front and rear of the optic is set in a bit. The Trijicon MRO had all kinds of glare and I did not like that.

The field of view as far as I'm concerned on this thing is phenomenal and really close to an Eotech.

The windage and elevation clicks are nice and positive, even more so than a couple of Eotechs that I have owned.

The Rotary brightness which is really easy to turn but not so easy that it could be bumped. This too has nice positive audible clicks.

Just hand mounting it on my rail it seems to have pretty much an absolute co-witness.

There is no image shift in the glass that I noticed at all and I do not see any blue tint at all. The glass on this thing is just as clear as any of the other high-end red dots that I have tried in the past.

The mount that it comes with is kind of like a thumbscrew QRP type mount without the clicks. I hand tightened it and then try to remove it and it was actually kind of tough to unscrew it by hand and remove it which makes it seem like it may hold up just by hand tightening it and not torquing it down.

So far I am quite pleased with this optic after playing around with it for a couple of hours. When I got the MRO I knew immediately as soon as I took it out of the box and looked threw it that I wasn't going to like it. I didn't even have to try to make myself  like this optic.

Now the only con I can think of so far until I actually take this to the range and shoot it is the warrantee is only a one year limited. I have to admit that this kind of makes me a little bit uncomfortable. DI optical states in the warrantee that they will repair it for any defects for that period of time. And after that any defects that arise can be after service with a prime cost of repair charge within the period of five years. They do not cover any damage caused by accident,So if you're looking for a vortex type of warrantee you are not going to get it with this company. Another thing that really bothers me is that the return form is at the back of the manual and they state that you should hang onto this as they will not reissue you one. Like I said so far this is the only con about this optic and I do not like it.

This is the only thing that may prevent me from purchasing another one of these. It kind of makes me wonder how confident they really are in their product? At the same time it does feel that this thing is built like a freaking tank and if they did give a lifetime warranty I am also wondering by the quality of this optic if it would actually be double the price that it is now?

I also have to admit that after seeing this warranty I am contemplating on whether I should box it up and return it or not. Call me a nervous Nelly but from the way the warrantee on this reads I can definitely see trouble in the future with this company if something does go wrong with this optic.

Of course like I said though I guess I am the guinea pig and I will probably end up taking it to the range this weekend to try it out and maybe keep it and see what happens because I am really digging this sight. I mean it I am really digging this site!

Anyways this is pretty much my initial impression of this optic and later on if there is any interest I will definitely throw up some pics and another review once I finally get out to the range.

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Thanks for the review. Is the reticle etched (i.e., visible when optic is off)?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Thanks for the review. Is the reticle etched (i.e., visible when optic is off)?
View Quote

No this reticle is not etched and is just like any other red dot on the market. The prism part of it I think is how the glass reflects the red dot to your eye.

Maybe this helps in the crispness of the red dot? I don't know? Another poster here explained it pretty well.

It looks as if the emitter is even with the housing at the bottom of the inside of the optic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#44]
So I guess the question is, is this optic an option for folks with astigmatism?

How is the eye relief?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So I guess the question is, is this optic an option for folks with astigmatism?

How is the eye relief?
View Quote

Like I said this is just like any other red dot IE: Aimpoint, Eotech etc. where there is no eye relief. It is unlimited and parallax free. This sight is not like the prism sites that you're thinking of IE: Vortex spitfire,Leupold prismatic etc.

Just like any other red dot sight it all depends on how bad your astigmatism is. Some dots will look better than others. I am always wearing my prescription glasses or contacts so just about any red dot sight pretty much looks good to me. I will say though that this one, the MRO that I tried and a primary arms looked the best to me and my astigmatism.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Thanks for the review gman. Looking forward to pictures and your thoughts after some shooting time with it!
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 1:31:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Okay got around to finally getting some pics of it. Haven't got out to the range with it yet but hopefully that'll be before the end of this weekend.

The first pick is just pretty much what comes in the box, sight, battery, manual and hex wrench. The next pics down will show some different angles of the site and there are also a couple in there that show the emitter at the bottom of the optic. As you will notice it sits perfectly flat and I think that's what has to do with it being a prism.

I also took a couple of pics with every light on in my apartment to show how much glare the glass can get and none of it obstructed the red dot at all and was not even a quarter as annoying as it was in the MRO that I tried out.

Keep in mind that the glare I show in my pics is coming from lights in my apartment from all different directions. I kind of spread them around just to get an idea of what kind of glare the lenses on this optic may produce. I'm pretty sure once outside in the real world that any glare will be pretty much nonexistent. I guess the only time you would have to worry about this is if you were clearing house? Even then when I turned on my weapon mounted light the glare is nonexistent.

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00574_zpsbynawd0o.jpg
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00575_zpsdw43zmtv.jpg
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00576_zpsnniiv4ek.jpg
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00577_zpsdpfbjsdl.jp
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00578_zpsg2nncfie.j
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00579_zpsoumzndyx.jpg[
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00580_zpsi65kyoi2.jpg[
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00581_zps9krvxa5v.jpg[
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn110/friendly12008/DSC00582_zpsig7y8d1n.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:35:59 AM EDT
[#48]
That is one big hunk-0-optic
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No more than any Eotech EXPS I've ever had. Maybe a bit taller but it can't be by much.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No more than any Eotech EXPS I've ever had. Maybe a bit taller but it can't be by much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might just be the the way it comes across in photos/2d, but it looks like about half a brick
sitting up there
Do the walls around the window fade out as well as an eotech when doing
normal two eye open stuff?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top