Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 10
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered Oct. 25, card charged, no word yet.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to see you've got these out, love your AR mags so these should be outstanding as well.  Let's hope some ehholes don't get sue happy again.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETS said in another thread that there most likely would not be any notifications and that the cards would be charged when the order was placed, not when it ships.  I put my order in on 11-1 and my card was charged the same day, no magazines as of today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ordered on the 31st, card was charged on the 1st, got the shipping notification yesterday (the 12th).

Ordered the 28th, card authorized the same day. Nothing yet, email or otherwise

ETS said in another thread that there most likely would not be any notifications and that the cards would be charged when the order was placed, not when it ships.  I put my order in on 11-1 and my card was charged the same day, no magazines as of today.

ETS posted on page 6 of this thread that they WOULD send out email notifications. Where did they post that they would not? If that is true and what I am seeing about orders that were placed after others being filled first makes me a raise and eyebrow to how they are filling orders.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

ETS posted on page 6 of this thread that they WOULD send out email notifications. Where did they post that they would not? If that is true and what I am seeing about orders that were placed after others being filled first makes me a raise and eyebrow to how they are filling orders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ordered on the 31st, card was charged on the 1st, got the shipping notification yesterday (the 12th).

Ordered the 28th, card authorized the same day. Nothing yet, email or otherwise

I'm fairly certain it was his last post on page 5 that he edited but I could just be dumb.  His next post on page 6 states they will send notifications so there you go.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:17:36 AM EDT
[#5]
They ARE sending notifications. My order (part of) of 2 31 rounders was ordered on the 26th, and was shipped yesterday (13th) via USPS priority via ETS shipped notification (no movement on my G19 mags order yet). So they ARE sending shipped emails. They obviously underestimated the demand of orders they would get, and I'm sure they're swamped with trying to catch up. As G19 is the most popular Glock model ever made... I expect I'm far down in the list of orders, so am not expecting those mags anytime immediately soon. Apparently far less people ordered the G18 mags, so those have shipped already.
I have to say... I've not been this excited to receive a product in a LONG time! I can't wait to get these things!
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#6]
just bought six 31's
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I need to place my order still. Just waiting on pay day.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Received an email from ETS containing all my answers. Great customer service.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Ordered today during the commercial of TWD! Can't wait for them to come in!
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 3:49:02 AM EDT
[#11]
i wonder what would happen if a fully loaded mag hits the sidewalk.

we looking at cracks rounds going everywhere?
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I would hope the results would be similar to drop tests with their AR mags
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Has anyone that got their shipping notification actually get movement on their package? My order has been in preshipment with USPS since Nov. 13....
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Has anyone that got their shipping notification actually get movement on their package? My order has been in preshipment with USPS since Nov. 13....
View Quote
same here

Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here also
What's odd is that I placed the order, which I received the "shipping notification" on, AFTER my other order which hasn't even finished processing yet (although those are the more popular 19 mags which probably have a HUGE backlog on them).
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Same here . Still waiting for the mags to ship. I received a pre shipment notification but nothing shipped since the 13
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Same here . Still waiting for the mags to ship. I received a pre shipment notification but nothing shipped since the 13
View Quote

Me too.

ETS, this is how you lose good word of mouth and sales momentum.  Please get them in transit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Me too.

ETS, this is how you lose good word of mouth and sales momentum.  Please get them in transit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too.

I have yet to receive a shipping notification for either of my orders.........
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#19]
My card was charged 11/4. Still no shipping notification. I was really hoping these would have been shipped last week as stated.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My card was charged 11/4. Still no shipping notification. I was really hoping these would have been shipped last week as stated.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Same here ordered and card charged on 11/1 no email yet
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't care when they show up. It's a brand new product. They are a reputable company. When the mags show up I will have nice mags.

It's Not like they are stealing your money and going out partying with it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't care when they show up. It's a brand new product. They are a reputable company. When the mags show up I will have nice mags.

It's Not like they are stealing your money and going out partying with it.
View Quote

It's not so much that as it is people getting annoyed that they're getting "shipped" notification for something that sits in a warehouse for the next week (or longer).
Shipped should mean shipped. If they're not ready to move the product, they should not be sending notifications that they have.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Good reputation or not, two weeks from the supposed shipped date with no contact other than a generic post here is pretty crappy in my opinion. Add that to the randomness of who gets the shipping notices and not going in the order they were received is another ding.

I am hoping they pull it together and make it right.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good reputation or not, two weeks from the supposed shipped date with no contact other than a generic post here is pretty crappy in my opinion. Add that to the randomness of who gets the shipping notices and not going in the order they were received is another ding.

View Quote

I don't think they wronged anyone to have to make anything right.  It is a pre-order.  There are ALWAYS delays on pre-orders.  Hence the reason pre-orders usually get discounts to offset the initial hiccups of getting the product out there.  Sure, maybe more interaction with customers would be nice, but it has literally been two weeks.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't think they wronged anyone to have to make anything right.  It is a pre-order.  There are ALWAYS delays on pre-orders.  Hence the reason pre-orders usually get discounts to offset the initial hiccups of getting the product out there.  Sure, maybe more interaction with customers would be nice, but it has literally been two weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm mostly agreed.

But I pre-ordered on oct. 26th and I haven't heard anything. I was gonna give it through the week before emailing them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm mostly agreed.

But I pre-ordered on oct. 26th and I haven't heard anything. I was gonna give it through the week before emailing them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm mostly agreed.

Same here. I contacted them earlier about an order I thought wasn't processed and they assured me they have both my orders and they would ship midweek this week. Nothing yet.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I ordered multiple magazines and don't mind if they all ship next week when the 31 rounders are done.

Question, can I still add a few magazines to my order without paying an another shipping charge?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:57:44 AM EDT
[#31]
I suck. Still need to get an order in. Stupid new job missed my first pay check. yay U.S. Government.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:15:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed. If you can not handle a bit of a delay, a pre-order of a new product is probably not something you should participate in.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Indeed. If you can not handle a bit of a delay, a pre-order of a new product is probably not something you should participate in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True... however, neither should a company be sending "shipped" notices for product that isn't even manufactured yet
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get new release delays, and don’t mind waiting. What I do mind is when a business says one thing and then changes the story down the line. If you have followed the thread you can see what I am talking about.

On Nov 5 these two posts were made:

Quoted:

We are beginning to package, hopefully some will make it out this afternoon. That said, there were literally tons of orders. It will take us a few days to get all of them out the door.

Quoted:
We started shipping this afternoon. But it will be several days before we are caught up. If you order a G18 mag today, it will probably ship sometime around next Wed or Thurs.

On Nov 6 this was posted:

Quoted:

We began the process of shipping yesterday afternoon. There have been so many pre-orders that it will take several days to get them all out the door. I think it will probably be Wed or Thurs of next week before we are all caught up. Very exciting though to begin shipping these out...

On Nov 14 this was posted:

Quoted:
Thanks everyone for their patience. Sorry I have been slow posting on here, I have been out helping box and ship. We expect all orders that were placed as a pre-order to be shipped this coming week. We are keeping the mags listed on our site as pre-order until we get caught up with shipping.

Thanks again everyone!

And then on Nov 19 this:

Quoted:
Ok, update for everyone...

The glock 19 mags finished up today and will be shipping tomorrow. Tomorrow the G17 mags should be finished up. The G26 mags finished yesterday and shipped out today. The 22 round and 31 round (g18) mags won't finish shipping until Tuesday of next week. We will be sending everyone that got the erroneous tracking info on the G18 mag orders an email tomorrow to explain the problem we had with packaging. We are trying to rectify the problem, but if we can't in the next day or two, we are going to go ahead and ship them in bags without the packaging.

Sorry to everyone for the slow responses from me, again, I have been on the production floor trying to help get this caught up and shipped out.

I want to thank everyone for their patience and their business. We appreciate you ALL.

So on the 5th and 6th we are told orders or being packaged and shipped. On the 14th we are told they are being packaged and shipped and then on 19th we are told the mags are just being finished. Had they just come out and said it was going to take longer then it would not be a big deal, but to say the shipments are going out then come back and say the mags are just being finished is the part that I am saying could have been handled better.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Thanks for the update and clearing up any questions. I apologize if I came across dick-ish in any of my posts, that was not my intention. When I placed my order it was based on the positive feedback I found about your AR mags and figured I would give a few Glock mags a try. I will IM you my order info, please send mine last so the other guys can get theirs before me.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Very nice.  Nice pictures as well.  I was about to go nuts over your 9x19mm buffer-tubeless AR, and then saw the folding stock.  
View Quote

Sorry for off topic question again, can someone tell me who make that folding stock? thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:54:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The product was manufactured, we just didn't notice a problem with the packaging until several were already boxed up and labeled. Once again, sorry for the delay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True... however, neither should a company be sending "shipped" notices for product that isn't even manufactured yet

The product was manufactured, we just didn't notice a problem with the packaging until several were already boxed up and labeled. Once again, sorry for the delay.

At the time I wrote that... you had already just said that product was just  finishing production, so don't tell me it was manufactured already.
As for the packaging, I totally understand. What I DON'T understand is how you send out "shipped" notifications to people when the product is not even finished packaging yet. OK. so you have a problem with the packaging... yet "shipped" notifications already went out? WHY? You (should) send a "shipped" notification when.... it actually SHIPS (as in, it's done, packaged, label made, out the door, and on it's way).
I love your products, AND your demeanor on here (as do many others. So refreshing after having to deal with Magpul's attitude). Please just DON'T do that again. WAIT to send the "shipped" notification until it REALLY ships (as every other retailer does).
I'm sure these Glock mags are going to ROCK! I can't wait to get them!
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#42]
If they have an account with usps or ups it will automatically send
an email stating your item was "shipped" when a label is printed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Look, you guys are just getting off the ground on this, not everything goes right. I am fine with the delays and such As long as they get here and you learn from it.

PRO TIP: The gun community, for appearing to be manly men, can be some of the most needy whiny little bitches on the planet sometimes. Just brace yourself for it.

I had a fairly successful shooting related business for a while and gave it up because of customer drama.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The glock 19 mags finished up today and will be shipping tomorrow. Tomorrow the G17 mags should be finished up. The G26 mags finished yesterday and shipped out today. The 22 round and 31 round (g18) mags won't finish shipping until Tuesday of next week. We will be sending everyone that got the erroneous tracking info on the G18 mag orders an email tomorrow to explain the problem we had with packaging. We are trying to rectify the problem, but if we can't in the next day or two, we are going to go ahead and ship them in bags without the packaging.

Sorry to everyone for the slow responses from me, again, I have been on the production floor trying to help get this caught up and shipped out.

I want to thank everyone for their patience and their business. We appreciate you ALL.
View Quote

I care two shits about packaging, in fact you would save yourself money, and possibly even reduce the cost to the consumer. Who keeps the packaging anyway? Ship mine with out any packaging, you can IM me for my order number.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I care two shits about packaging, in fact you would save yourself money, and possibly even reduce the cost to the consumer. Who keeps the packaging anyway? Ship mine with out any packaging, you can IM me for my order number.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. It's just necessary bulk that ends up in the recycling bin. I'll be happy to rep a sticker tho
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Look, you guys are just getting off the ground on this, not everything goes right. I am fine with the delays and such As long as they get here and you learn from it.

PRO TIP: The gun community, for appearing to be manly men, can be some of the most needy whiny little bitches on the planet sometimes. Just brace yourself for it.

I had a fairly successful shooting related business for a while and gave it up because of customer drama.
View Quote

Agreed!  We all know ETS's reputation; they're not gonna take your money and run.  You will get your mags.  They've been a stand-up company from Day One.  These complaints about delays between shipping notification and actual shipping when it has barely been two weeks on pre-order items seem excessive and needlessly bratty.  There are more important things to bitch about than unexpected shipping delays.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Patiently waiting....

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just a note so that members know mods and staff are now tracking this.
View Quote

Why?
Page / 10
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top